Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood Pressure - Low

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Blood Pressure - Low Reply with quote

Blood Pressure - Low

Q: We talk so much about high blood pressure, but what is a good remedy for low blood pressure? I have a friend with low BP and she asked what to do about it. Thanks. -Carole
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dr. John Christopher always recommended Capsicum or cayenne pepper for both high or low blood pressure. I've also added Garlic, and rubbed Lemon essential oil along with Ylang Ylang essential oil on the bottoms of my feet and it helped me! -Nancyt
It depends on why you have low blood pressure and if it is a problem. If it is a low functioning heart, then Gingko and Hawthorne are helpful. If it is your thyroid, then this is normal. I suggest Mega Chel. -Suzanne
I use Licorice Root ATC, or you can use regular Licorice Root. My thyroid is low and I have low bp. MetaboMax also helps if you need it and can use it. -Inge Wetzel N.D.
That's usually a Heart/Liver issue. Chinese Blood Build (BP-C) may help; it contains dang quai, a blood builder and strengthener. It also helps clean out the liver. I had low blood pressure for a while due to anxiety (which has roots in the kidney/adrenals), which then affected the heart's ability to pump the blood. I would strongly recommend her seeing an acupuncturist; she needs to narrow down the root cause. Note: DO NOT take BP-C during menstruation; wait until 24 hrs after finished, then take for 2-3 weeks. -Redhawk
This is adrenals...I have used a combination of Target Endurance, Licorice Root, Nervous Fatigue Formula, Citrus Bios. We Muscle Test and find out which combinations are best. -LeRae
It is commonly caused by underactive thyroid but it can also be caused by adrenal exhaustion and even dehydration. Licorice Root usually works great for low blood pressure. I have seen excellent results. But the best thing to do is to find the cause and treat that. Take your basal body temperature in the AM to rule out underactive thyroid.

(For how to do this see: http://www.a-better-way.com/drweed/newsletters/thyroid.html )

For adrenal exhaustion take Licorice Root, B-Complex (Super Sup is OK) and Nervous Fatigue and stop eating white sugar and white flour products and stop taking stimulants like caffeine and ephedra. -Duane
Hi All - I really appreciate the wisdom and experience that all of you have on this forum - I have learned a TON and wish to thank you for all of the information-!

A woman in her thirties who gets really dizzy when she stands up from sitting in a chair - no matter how long she sat there - and if she's been lying down, it is even worse - and if she lies on her side, or sits in a chair too long body parts start going numb from lack of circulation - her blood pressure numbers range in the 80's for systolic to the upper 50's for diastolic - Is this a circulatory issue, or related to some other organ or process? Any info would be appreciated - She is a type O and normal weight - -Allison
Licorice Root helped me with low blood pressure. Mine was related to my adrenals. -LeRae McBroom
I would address thyroid here. -Kimberly Balas
Oh but is this really thyroid?? liver??? pituitary?? :) -LeRae McBroom
I've also used Pantothenic Acid along with B-Complex -Marilyn
all -Kimberly Balas
What if someone has supper LOW pulse 40-50, low BP of 80/50 AND low cholesterol of 116?? - Lora Slaughter
This is a very congested issue. -Kimberly Balas
So, what do you do for that? This is a woman that I think is in her 30's that eats healthy and takes care of herself. - Lora Slaughter
I would use Folic Acid, Sam-e, Lymph Drainage and SF -Kimberly Balas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: