Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPOTENCE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PatriciaS
Regular User

PostPosted: May Wed 27, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: IMPOTENCE Reply with quote

or ED if one prefers.

I signed up a guy with diabetes-related impotence, and sold him some X-Action, SugarReg, and Pro-Pancreas for the diabetes. Is X-Action going to be okay with his high blood pressure? Any cautions to suggest?
drweed
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Wed 27, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Men's Formula Reply with quote

I have personally found Men's Formula to work better for impotence or ED than X-action, although I suspect it depends on the individual -- some men might do better on one, some on the other. I don't know of any contraindications for x-action for high blood pressure. Have him take Men's Formula according to label directions - don't skimp on the dosage, especially on those days when he is expecting some action.

Impotence in diabetics is also highly related to blood circulation, which is a problem for diabetics. You might also consider giving him something to improve his circulation, such as Ginko Biloba or Mega-Chel.
http://www.naturalhealthschool.com
PatriciaS
Regular User

PostPosted: May Wed 27, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. You know, those two formulas are anything but similar. Have you found many other men who agree?

I'll certainly recommend the circulation herbs to him, as well as the Men's Formula which certainly doesn't need to be mutually exclusive of the X-Action, does it?
drweed
Site Admin

PostPosted: May Thu 28, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Men's Formula for ED Reply with quote

Yes, my opinion of Men's Formula is based on the feedback of several men who I have known, as well as my own personal experience. In fact, one of NSP's employees a few years back at a seminar mentioned that he recommended it for someone in his family with prostate problems, and later the man thanked him many times over for saving his sex life!

They can certainly take X-Action with Men's Formula. Sometimes people just have to experiment to find what works best for them. The good thing about these products is that results can be seen almost instantly! (Although tell them that it improves the longer they are taking it - especially the Men's Formula.)

Men's Formula is a prostate formula, not an ED formula. However, the prostate plays an important role in a man's sex life, so anything that you do to help the prostate will also help his sex life. By the way, I've heard that a common negative side effect of the prescription drugs for prostate is ED. How wonderful it is that our prostate formula also has a side effect - BUT IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION! Very Happy

Pro-Pancreas is definitely good for a diabetic. But for a diabetic that is also having issues with ED, I'd definitely include something that will help increase circulation.
http://www.naturalhealthschool.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Health Issues & NSP Product Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: