Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quality - NSP Testimonial

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Quality - NSP Testimonial Reply with quote

Quality - NSP Testimonial

I have a client who decided to purchase her own B-Complex instead of NSP's. She also has been diagnosed with Insulin Resistance (aka Syndrome-X). A friend of hers bought a Chinese formula that is supposed to be very good for this condition. B-complex is also very necessary for this condition.

She wanted me to test her for this and other condition. When I tested her product she tested at very high dosages 18 tablets of her B-complex and 14 tablets of the Chinese herbs a day!

Not sure if the medicinal properties were very low in each of the products or if her body was going to have a hard time assimilating or utilizing it and that is why it kept asking for more...either way when I tested her for the NSP products B-complex and Sugar-Reg, she test 8 B-complex and 6 Sugar-Reg (she needs therapeutic amounts), what a difference!

NSP may not test superior against every product out there but I bet it does in 90-95% of the cases when there is a comparison...So the lesson is you don't need to second guess the product just the consistency in which a client is taking their program (however, some people do have allergic reactions sometimes because of their own physical issues to this or any other product). -Lourdes Martinez
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: