Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prostate Removed - Chemo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Prostate Removed - Chemo Reply with quote

Prostate Removed - Chemo

I have a client, age in the 70's who recently had his prostate removed. His most recent test results showed a PSA of .2 (doctor says reading should be "O" and this means something is growing, such as cancer). My research shows that a reading may also occur if all of the prostate tissue was not removed during the surgery. I do not have any other info (such as extent of surgery) but would like any suggestions to recommend to this man and his family. The doctor wants to do chemotherapy at this point. Thanks -Gina
- - - - - - - - - -
Dear Gina, I would test for Germanium...if you don't have it to test then test with Black Walnut. What I am looking for if he tests strong is for the need to elevate his oxygen levels...Germanium is excellent. Black Walnut also elevates the oxygen level (just not as dramatic as Germanium). Cancer cells have been proven not to proliferate in a highly oxygenated environment.

If he tests good for Black walnut and especially for high amounts, it would be safe to conclude that he would do well on Germanium. Once you get the germanium test for quantity. Best wishes. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Lourdes, I am not able to muscle test for these unfortunately as the gentleman is up north. Are you talking about the Germanium (#1652-3)? How many would I recommend to him (more than 3 daily)? I know this would be where MT'ing would really come in handy but unfortunately I can't do this. Also, if they do decide to do the chemo, is Germanium something he can take along with it? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks, Gina
- - - - - - - - - -
How about E-Tea? -RobinS
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: