Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ovarian Cysts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Ovarian Cysts Reply with quote

Ovarian Cysts

We've had very good results with the ovarian cysts using

THIM-J 2 X 4
All Cell Detox 2 X 4
Chlorophyll 1 teaspoon in glass of water four times daily

My friend was scheduled for surgery to have her cyst or cysts removed, and the M.D. was very emphatic about having it done.

She explained that she would like to use a natural program first. He was not happy, but told her it wouldn't help, but that it wouldn't hurt either. She was told to return to him in one month and he would measure size again. She went back in one month and he said, "See, I told you it wouldn't work, it's still the same size."

She was real excited and said to him, "Wow, that means it hasn't gotten any bigger like it had been each month, huh?' Anyway, the next month, it had shrunk and each month got smaller and just disappeared. -Patsy Reynolds
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I usually recommend All Cell Detox and a mixture of Clove Bud Oil and Lemon Oil in a carrier rubbed on the abdomen twice a day.
Alternatives are very good here to keep the blood toxins down. BP-X is one of them. Burdock, Yellow Dock, etc. Also, the All Cell Detox helps with controlling the cysts. Even though it is hereditary there has to be the right terrain for this to occur. Acid tends to aggravate it and to keep the kidneys ability to recycle the bicarbonate ion will help. Try the Ultimate GreenZone, Mineral Chi tonic and Magnesium. The Blood type diet will help to keep agglutination levels down and therefore contributing to less toxins as well. -Kimberly Balas
This is so right up my alley. I was dx in 2001 in June after a TVUS with supposedly a grapefruit size simple cyst. I researched this problem because my doctors only had a few options to offer me, and I found testimony on natural progesterone cream r/t ovarian cyst in a book written by Dr. Lee. I started using it following Dr. Lee recommendations, and I also added Sarsaparilla because it is good for ovarian health. The cyst did go away, but came back several times in the future. I decided to detox my liver, because I realized estrogen is stored in the liver. It is believed that ladies who develop cyst are estrogen dominant.

So, I had to find ways to rid my body of xenoestrogens. Diet avoiding estrogenic foods is a big thing, and washing your fruits and vegetables with natures fresh or the best thing is buy organic produce, meats, and dairy if you can, it's highly recommended.

I do not use this product, but I did get a lot of info on it. Phytosoy is suppose to block negative estrogen receptor sites I believe, and I know it grabs xenoestrogen and flushes them from the body. Anything you can do to rid your body of free estrogen, do it. I love the Pro-G-Yam Cream, but I get so lazy and forget to use it then I risk messing up my periods, or at least it does me. I usually remember to take my herbs, because I can take them anytime. My cream was morning and evening, but I always forgot one or the other. Just me of course. -Darcy
Diet first...look up Dr. Gabe Mirkin's website...believe it or not, as a medical doctor, he has some very good diet info re: PCOS. Cycles blend diluted as a 'tummy' rub helps with cramping. -Judith Cobb
Cervical Dysplasia - Abnormal formation of the epithelial lining of the vaginal wall and the cervix. This condition has many possible causes. Most commonly it is a hormonal imbalance. Also good for Cysts and Fibroids.

*Colloidal Silver - 1 tsp three X a day - Normalize tissue - eliminate candida when present.
*Pro-G-Yam - 1/4 teaspoon three times a day - rubbed into the skin . Do not apply on same patch of skin twice in same day. Balance the hormones
*Pau D'Arco Tea - 1 quart a day -normalize cells at the nuclear level
*Red Raspberry - 2 each meal - Balance the minerals in the female organs
*Herbal Trace Minerals - 3 each meal - Detox and build hormone organs, Liver, thyroid, and trace minerals. -Thomas Mather
I had 7 cysts on my ovary and I used the V-X suppositories to get rid of mine. -Gwen
We had a School of Natural Health class this past weekend and the instructor mentioned that All Cell Detox with FCS II has worked wonderfully not only for ovarian cysts but also for those wanting to have children. -Sharlene Miyamura
Vitamin D for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Polycystic ovary syndrome refers to multiple cysts on the ovaries and a host of other problems that go along with them, including
*Anovulation (lack of ovulation) and
*Menstrual abnormalities,
*Hirsutism (increased facial hair),
*Male pattern baldness,
*Acne, and
*Obesity.

Such women may also have varying degrees of insulin resistance and an increased incidence of Type II diabetes, unfavorable lipid patterns (usually high triglycerides), and a low bone density. Laboratory tests often show higher than normal circulating androgens, especially testosterone.

In this study researchers examined a small group of patients with polycystic ovary syndrome and found that they were low in vitamin D levels.

Normalization of vitamin D levels normalized menstrual cycles in over half the women in two months. Two patients became pregnant and four others maintained normal menstrual cycles.
Steroids June 1999 64(6):430-5
-Georgiana Duncan
I would do a blood-cleansing program and also increase progesterone. They are usually related to too much estrogen. I would test her for Sarsaparilla or Pro-G-Yam Cream. -Ingle Wetzel
According to Hulda Clark, "Cure for all diseases", cysts form around foreign bodies (parasites, etc.) the body can't expel. From personal observation and experience (as a nurse) many are fluid filled or fatty. "Old stagnated blood" would most likely be "housed" per se, in a retro tipped uterus causing pooling or brom a "boggy" uterus that has never shrunk to normal size from previous pregnancies. Cysts on ovaries respond well to progesterone cream and to usual products for any cysts. (Sorry, I'm at work and can't look those up.) I've helped several clients "expel" cysts. -Mary J.
I've had great success in balancing my hormones with Red Clover, Phyto Soy, Black Cohosh, and Pro G Yam Creme. The cysts can be treated with Yarrow as well as Red Clover. For massage (for infertility), add Rose Oil - 5 drops; Ylang Ylang – 4 drops; Clary Sage - 3 drops to 25ml (one Tablespoon + one teaspoon) NSP Carrier Oil. -Andrea Kruse
Polycystic ovarian disease runs in my family. I have three aunts and a sister who were never able to have children. My daughter also was diagnosed with this. Her doctor told her it was unlikely she would ever conceive. He said one possibility might be surgery. Her whole life she did not have periods unless induced with chemicals. She began taking the Pau D' Arco Power Pack (took a total of three packs). Also she took Master Gland and she muscle tested for FCS II. The Pau D' Arco dissolved the cysts on her ovaries and the glandular products helped to balance her female system. Four months after she began this herbal program, she became pregnant, and now has a beautiful perfect two year old daughter. -Gail Pfaff
I also was diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) which is totally treatable naturally according to my doctor...first of all, if you are obese loose weight, for me it has made a huge difference in my ability to ovulate and have regular menstrual periods and then feed the adrenals getting the sugar stable. For me, I have hyperinsulenemia, which causes the cysts to be on the ovaries. I am currently taking Licorice to stabilize the sugar. This of course is not a recommendation of treatment, but my experience. -Robin
I also have PCOS and have had a very difficult time obtaining pregnancy. After trying clomid and suffering every side effect listed I decided to try the natural way. I have been on Pau d' Arco Power Packs, Target TS II, and now Female Comfort. I have been using this series of herbs for 2 months now and I haven't felt this great in a very long time. Now, all I need is a positive pregnancy test!!!! The testimonial from Gail really helped me keep the faith! Thanks! Wish me success! -Tracy
I need some help with a female client of mine (my mom). She has been having trouble with her PMS never ending and bleeding almost all month. She finally had a ultra sound done and found that she has cyst on her ovaries. She will find out if they are cancerous on Tuesday. I have done a full consultation on her and found poor diet, yeast and thyroid is a big issue with her which we are working on. Any suggestions? -Leon
I intentionally contribute to this one because I have had it, and have cleared it. My formula was Blessed Thistle, Hydrangea and Red Raspberry. In the next cycle, it released and went into the toilet where I fished it out to show the ob/gyn who wanted to do surgery. Cost me $50 and took less than a month. Can you imagine those women who have undergone the surgery who might have benefitted from this or another program? -Lisa A.
Having cysts is not a reason for surgery . I have had great success with E-Tea (Made into tea) for fibroids and cysts. For someone with cysts I would suggest 4 fl oz a day. 2 fl oz in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 fl oz a night or any other time of the day when she has not eaten for 2 hrs. This should be taken on an empty stomach. -Deborah Rousseau
Check out info on breast cysts. The same program is good for ovarian cysts. Bayberry and False Unicorn are good for the excessive bleeding. Add Pro-G-Yam Cream.
Chamomile works dramatically than E by itself for breast cysts. 8 to 10 per day at once. How about massaging the Chamomile EO on your abdomen also? -Georgiana Duncan
I myself have used E-Tea. You can just open 2 capsules and put them in water. I like it better than making from scratch because I don't have to worry about bacteria growing on it. Tastes great!! -Kathy MacLaren
Cutting caffeine out should help. Also Female Comfort. -Marsha S.
BP-X Concentrate & All Cell Detox for blood cleansing. Liver Cleansing. Vitamin A & D also prevents & treats cysts. -Kay Lubecke
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is an article I recently came across. Perhaps it will be helpful.
PCOS, or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, can be a frustrating diagnosis for physicians and patients alike because the symptoms vary from person to person. It is also one of the leading causes of infertility, an emotional problem which can lead to more frustration for the physician, but particularly for the patient.

WHAT CAUSES PCOS?
Women with PCOS have hormonal imbalances, but the exact cause of the imbalances are not known. Most women have high levels of androgens, or male hormones, that cause hairiness and acne on the face, chest, and back. Most women with PCOS also have some degree of insulin resistance. Insulin is another hormone; it helps your body control the amount of sugar in your blood. Because many women with PCOS are overweight, researchers are engaged in a classic debate of "Which came first?" It is not clear if the hormonal imbalance in PCOS is caused by being overweight, or by insulin resistance, which often results in weight problems, including rapid weight gain.

Some may not be sure what you mean by insulin resistance: is that the same thing as having diabetes? The major portion of any meal that you eat gets turned into glucose, or sugar, for your body to use as energy. Insulin helps your body to access the sugar that is in your blood. Unlike women with diabetes, women with PCOS are able to control the amount of sugar, but because they are insulin resistant, their body has to work twice as hard to do so. Many women with PCOS are at a higher risk for developing diabetes in the future. What should women with PCOS do to prevent diabetes? Exercise. Eat right. Take care of themselves. Women with PCOS are not only at increased risk for diabetes, but they are also at higher risk for cardiovascular disease, breast cancer, and other gynecological cancers, like ovarian, endometrial and uterine cancers. There are some medications that help to restore the hormonal imbalances, but self-care is the most important.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SELF-CARE?
Actually, many women don't take the time to do anything more for themselves than to do their hair and makeup every day. The majority of their day is spent on taking care of others - their husband or partner, their children, their family. The symptoms of PCOS can really affect a woman's identity and femininity. Approximately 80% of women with PCOS are overweight and a large percentage of these women use food as a comfort to mask how they are really feeling. As I said before, PCOS is one of the leading causes of infertility -can you imagine how a woman feels who can't have a child?

Self-care can mean different things to different people. I like my clients to be able to list at least 10 things they do for themselves each day that make them feel special. It may be as simple as taking time for a cup of herbal tea. It may be going for a brisk walk. It all depends on the individual.

What kind of diet should women with PCOS follow? I see two kinds of women with PCOS. The first group is made up of women who are so afraid of getting diabetes or so desperate to lose weight that they follow any low carbohydrate diet that they can find - from Dr. Atkins to Sugarbusters. The other group is also determined to lose weight, however, they tend to follow high carb diets and that are very low in fat, and therefore tend not be very satisfied. Both groups have difficulty staying on their "diets." As I said before, many women with PCOS have disordered eating patterns. My job is not to put anyone "on" a diet, but to help them find a balance of foods, carbohydrates included, that will provide them with the nutrients their body needs to work right. I focus on exercise to improve insulin levels and to relieve the stress that comes with PCOS. I help my clients learn what "hungry" means, how to identify their real feelings, and how to express themselves without using food.

Other than self-care, what REAL action can women with PCOS take? Learning to take care of yourself in a positive way is a REAL action that can have positive effects on the symptoms of PCOS! Being your own best friend is harder than you think.

Get support! If you feel frustrated by your medical care, I urge you to seek out a provider who you feel comfortable with. If you feel that you use food in an unhealthy way, visit with a registered dietitian who specializes in woman's health and has experience with PCOS. Join a local PCOS support group or go on-line to www.pcosupport.org for a chat room.

Kathy Scalzo, MA, RD, CDN, is the PCOS Resource Coordinator for the After the Diet Network. To find Kathy's PCOS booklet, see: Understanding Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (also called Stein-Leventhal Syndrome) is an infertility problems associated with "continual noncyclic suppression of the pituitary-ovarian interrelationship," Its origin is "unknown" but "excess of a circulating androgen, such as testosterone" appears to be the source. Medicine's only answer is surgery, so it looks like she need to rebalance her endocrine system. -Deana Persson
I think this one calls for me to get on my soap box. Nothing personal. It just triggered the urge to preach. So, on with the show ....Sometimes the names of diseases and syndromes that the "conventional" doctors give to health problems get in the way. They tempt us to think that there must be a DIFFERENT herbal approach or even "CURE" for each DIFFERENT disease name. It helps to step back, take a deep breath and think about the marvelous design of the body and all the interlocking control systems that maintain health. An herbalist with this perspective will think about what the body needs and what it does with what it gets to maintain and restore health, rather than focus on the specifics of what developed when things eventually got outside the limits of healthful control and went wrong.

Even doctors don't understand the development of "Polycystic Ovary Syndrome" very well. They know that it involves an endocrine disturbance. It may involve the continued stimulation of the ovaries by luteinizing hormone from the pituitary. It also involves (I assume) inappropriate tissue growth. BOOM! Now we know how to start helping.

For serious degenerative diseases, always start with a daily multi-vitamin/mineral, extra antioxidants and good oils (flax or omega-3 EPA. Trace minerals may also be needed. We've got a glandular imbalance here. That sounds like Master Gland might help. The liver is responsible for helping balance hormones by breaking them down. And, not surprisingly, many inappropriate tissue growths respond to nutritional liver support. That sounds like a call for Milk Thistle Combination and or Special Formula #1. ... you get the idea.

As things improve, you can move on to things you know to suggest for female infertility. Don't forget plenty of vitamin E, for instance. We can expect that our supplements will at least be generally good for the person. That's a really good start. When we offer the appropriate classes of nutrients, it's amazing how often the body increases overall vitality and its processes shift towards better control. It will sometimes even "ungrow" inappropriate tissues such as polyps and cysts! In all of this, we did not cure a thing. The body ALWAYS does the curing. You can sometimes get doctors to admit this. When someone comes in with a wound, they can wash it out, pour in antiseptics, cut away loose ends, close the wound and cover it. They KNOW they didn't cure a thing. They just PHYSICALLY supplied the conditions that often help the body do its job of rebuilding and healing. Our specialty is to offer supplements to NUTRITIONALLY supply the materials that often help the body do its job of rebuilding and healing. Don't forget to recommend exercise, control of things that cause stress, prayer, reduction of exposure to poisons, improved general nutrition and all that good stuff. Now sit back and be a friend. -David Satterlee
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (also called Stein-Leventhal Syndrome) is an infertility problems associated with "continual noncyclic suppression of the pituitary-ovarian interrelationship," Its origin is "unknown" but "excess of a circulating androgen, such as testosterone" appears to be the source. Medicine's only answer is surgery, so it looks like she need to rebalance her endocrine system. -Linda Mihalic
I used chamomile, black walnut and cleaned my colon. -Marilyn Dickerson
Have her do the cysts and tumor cleanse.
2 weeks: 9 Parsley, 8 Food Enzymes, 24 Chickweed
4 weeks: 6 Parsley, 6 Food Enzymes, 12 Chickweed
Maintenance: 6 Food Enzymes, 6 Chickweed
Get her off all [non-organic] meats and dairy they are full of "bad" hormones. Eliminate all sugar and white flour. Focus on the liver also. I would do blood cleansers E-TEA, Special Formula #1, LIV products, Red Clover, Pau D' Arco, BP-X. We are using the Cellu Tone EO to help break down things have her rub it on daily. Check her hormones and see if she needs Wild Yam, False Unicorn, Sarsaparilla, and Pro-G-Yam. Of course MRT to see what is best and begin with what the body wants to do. You could do an Enzyme Cleanse also using the Proactazyme or Food Enzymes 1-2 every hour for how many days she tests for. -LeRae McBroom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have just been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. In my research, I have learned that I should be using the Pro-G-Yam Cream, and supplementing with Zinc. -Robyn
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: