Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nature's Fresh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Nature's Fresh Reply with quote

Nature's Fresh - Part I

Nature's Fresh – Miracle in a Bottle - Part I
-Teri Hayes
Descriptions:
INGREDIENTS
The ingredients are: water, oxidoreductases, transferases, lyases, hydrolases, isomerases, ligases. Just below the list of ingredients it says: Environmentally friendly Nature's Fresh uses no harsh chemicals to remove stains or flowery fragrances to cover up odors. It contains natural proteins derived from vegetable sources and fruit acids. (P. Day)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
HOW IT WORKS
"Nature's Fresh is enzymes. Enzymes break down and help remove old and dying tissue and help rebuild new tissue. That can sometimes relieve pain - whatever is put on the skin will be absorbed into it." (M. Kliesh)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Nature's Fresh is an enzyme product that can be used for a myriad of things.....it is basically sold as a cleaner, deodorizer, and stain remover. The enzymes go to work on odors in the kitchen, bathroom, you name it or it can be sprayed on clothing or carpeting to remove "protein-like" stains, (i.e. food, blood, vomit, etc.) This enzyme product used as a poultice on damaged/dehydrated disks, is absorbed through the skin and helps bring life giving enzymes into the damaged disk to help repair it and helps rehydrate it. Have them increase water intake 3 fold and you will be amazed at the results." (Christine)
NATURE'S FRESH - MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE ~~
"Nature's Fresh is an enzyme product, developed by Nature's Sunshine as a deodorizer spray to remove all organic odors and stains. What Nature's Sunshine didn't know is what a miracle it is. No matter what the product was intended for, people have been using it to help numerous health-related problems with overwhelming results. Keep in mind that when you use enzymes, you need to be sure to increase your water intake to help them work."
…I tell folks that enzymes break down things into smaller pieces like they do to food in the digestive tract. Small pieces of trash can more easily be transported (removed from the site of inflammation) than big pieces – thus increasing circulation & o2 to the area to facilitate healing. I use the World Trade Center as an example. It had to be reduced to truck-sized pieces to be removed from the site. Enzymes are the careful welders that do this work. On the other hand, without sufficient enzymes, the job falls into the hands of our ubiquitous immune system, which goes in and sets off more bombs to reduce the size of the pieces. As you can see there is much collateral damage this way – AKA inflammation. Thus the local application of enzymes reduces the local trash into capillary or lymph-receptacle sized pieces in a ‘kinder, gentler' way. (No need to razzle-dazzle your clients with technical info when you can impart understanding with simple analogies. And I haven't had anyone be offended with the analogy.) (P. Block, ND, DAHom)

Here are some Actual Testimonials from the NSP Forum on the Internet and from the Sunshine Journal - The official Publication of the NSP Forum:

Testimonials on the uses of Nature's Fresh

Breast Health
"I have a testimony that not even I am believing yet, but it has happened....
"One of my peers (Natural Health Consultant) who lives in Arizona and was my first Iridology instructor 13 years ago contacted me via email the first part of last week. A woman that I have known only to be cool, calm and collected at all times was in a panic. Some months ago she developed what eventually became a massive tumor type mass in her right breast. She described the core of it as floating, moving back and forth from the 9 o'clock to 12 o'clock positions. She is normally large busted and said that its total size had presently grown to the size of filling her whole breast.
"She initially put herself on an intense program including a rigid juice fast, a special cleansing program, and the Pro-G-Yam Cream as part of her overall program. The mass continued to grow.
"She has not worn a bra in over 20 years but felt forced to start wearing a sports bra a little over 6 weeks ago because as the day progressed the breast got very hot to the touch, even more swollen (almost double the size of the left breast) and very painful. She found that when she did this the upper right arm would swell to the point of being almost unusable and that too became very painful.
"She finally in desperation went to the Breast Center in Tucson for a conventional medicine evaluation three weeks ago. They could not substantiate that it was cancer but they couldn't rule it out either. Additionally they couldn't come to any other conclusion or give her any relief from the symptoms.
"I suppose only because of even more desperation (she has always considered me as one of her students) she sent me an email early last week asking if I had any suggestions. I posted right back and told her the only thing that came to mind after reading the entire program she had been on. "Spray the entire breast and underarm area at least 3 times a day with Nature's Fresh." She posted right back and asked, "What is Nature's Fresh?" (She has been with Nature's Sunshine for more years than I have been). I posted back with the description and stock number. She posted back and asked if I had gone completely nuts? I posted back and told her, "Just do it. You have nothing to loose by trying it." – I got a post earlier tonight. The mass has completely disappeared. She has been completely symptom free for two days. Everything is back to normal. All she did was do what I had (strongly) suggested." (C. S. Conley)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One of my clients used it for deodorant and found that a breast lump she had for 10 years disappeared! (J. Vedder)
Some of you may recall my Mother had 2 cancerous breast tumors removed right before Christmas. Shortly afterward she developed a hard knot under the incision site that was a little tender. As it turns out it was a build up of scar tissue formed already. After a few days of applying Nature's Fresh to her breast the knot is all gone and so is the soreness. She uses it on both breasts now and is beginning to alternate with Pau D' Arco lotion as an underarm deodorant. This is a really good product to have on hand. (Chottsie)

Disks, Backs, Joints
I have three clients who are using it as a poultice on their low backs at night for disk problems. They are about even as far as time participating. They all say they are getting more improvement each day. I would tend to think with the breast testimony that I provided earlier in the week that it is more along the lines of permanent. Remind them to keep the water going. Enzymes need plenty of water to activate. (C. S. Conley)
Nature's Fresh used as a poultice over the disk in question. Do this every night when going to bed for a week or two. I hope this helps you. I have had excellent results using this product both on the body and in the bathroom".
My first experience with Nature's Fresh was last night at bedtime. I had overdone it a little and my lower back was a little grinchy when I moved certain ways. So, I thought - let's give this stuff a try - so I asked my husband to spray it on and this morning my back feels perfectly fine! (C. Matz)
"I have a customer who is employed as an auto mechanic. He has his hands in chemical solvents all day long. As a result he started to develop crippling pain in his knuckles. He was concerned about losing his job because of the loss of dexterity and the pain. Nothing was relieving the pain or immobility until I suggested trying Nature's Fresh. He agreed and had almost instant relief. He also had a herniated disk in his lower back for over20 years from an auto accident. I suggested he try it on his back and it worked. He is just tickled with the results."
One more testimony - My sister-in-law has been experiencing chronic back and leg pain for months (diagnosed as degenerative disk problems) to the point that she can't take long road trips and her back/legs ache all the time. She has been taking Glucosamine (not NSP) for a couple of months and has seen absolutely no improvement. She finally asked me what I thought. I had been reading all these testimonies on Nature's Fresh, so I prepared a paper on "Nature's Fresh ~ another fine product from Nature's Sunshine". I told what it is, the ingredients, and what it's used for. Then.....I said, and would you believe....pain relief - and then I attached the testimonies from the forum. So I carried a sample bottle of Nature's Fresh with the write up I had prepared to my mother-in-laws Monday night for a family 4th (on the 5th) celebration and gave this to my sister-in-law and asked her to humor me. Please have someone spray this on your back before you go to bed tonight and in the morning when you get up.
Well - today is Thursday .... I have not heard a word from her until the lady she works with calls today and says, "Lorena says I should call and ask you about this miracle spray you are selling ~ I need a bottle - how soon can I get it?" I told her I would drop it by tomorrow with the write up.
Tonight I called my sister-in-law and thanked her for sharing the info with her co-worker and asked her how she was doing. She said, "well, we used this spray and I got the best night's sleep I had had in a while. My back appears to be much better and is getting better every time I use the spray. (E. Neeley)
"I had a herniated disk in my back and nothing much was helping it. I had heard that Nature's Fresh, which is enzymes, helped heal this type of problem so I tried it. It was great! I sprayed my back twice a day for 1 week and I was totally pain free."
"After hearing all the great testimonies I decided to try Nature's Fresh. I have degenerative disk disease in my neck and lower back from a car accident with lots of pain and stiffness, and torn rotator cuffs in both shoulders. Well I started spraying my entire back and shoulders and have been feeling better every day. The pain in my neck is gone and I have better range of motion. My lower back is even feeling better."
"A lady came to me with lots of pain in her knuckles from arthritis so I sprayed her hands with Nature's Fresh and the pain went away. My assistant put it on my lower back ( I have a degenerative disk, it was hurting from bending over in the garden), it is gone too!"
"I could hardly hold my pen to write the check because my wrist and elbow hurt SO bad (I haven't had the chiropractor adjust it recently). When I got it home and sprayed it on my husbands' spine, which was why I bought it, I though, what do I have to loose?, so I sprayed both sides of my wrist and my elbow. The pain dissipated. I have a lot of faith in natural products, but that one shocked me. It has been 3 days since I sprayed it on and my wrist is just now beginning to ache again." (L. Lechner)
I was a little skeptical at first, but wanted to check it out. I tried it first on my hands to see how it would do on my dry cuticles. I immediately felt a sensation in my hands and could feel it working deep in my muscles. I had done a lot of heavy duty sanding and painting while decorating my office and so my muscle were still sore. And, my hands felt so soft. Impressed, I put it on my neck and shoulders where I really needed the support. I had a previous neck injury which creates a challenge as I get a sore back and neck occasionally, especially while under stress. Chiropractors love me - they'd all like to see me till eternity! All I did for a week and a half was apply that continuously to my neck and shoulders. And I felt immediate results. I had a massage and my practitioner couldn't believe how much my back had changed, and my neck. She said my body was relaxed, my chakras were open. She was so excited over the change. And, I didn't do anything else. I didn't have time to do my mineral baths, or the back machine or anything else but sit at my desk and use Nature's Fresh. It works !! And, everywhere I put it, my skin feels silky soft. I had the opportunity to use it when I got a little sunburned last week-end. It cleared it right up. Feels great on your skin !! I love it! (side note, Kimberly, I will rewrite this testimonial if you would like to use it as I wrote this over 2 years ago, and of course am no longer skeptical :~) !! ) (S. Agree)

Length of time for pain relief / permanent cure?
"My experience with Nature's Fresh is that relief is only temporary. Sometimes it will last an hour or two, sometimes only a matter of 10 or 15 minutes. I have fibromyalgia and sciatica and was very skeptical when this was recommended. It works, but it isn't a cure. I'll keep using it, though, and I'll keep using it on my gymnast daughter as well. It sure beats anything else." (C. Reiter)
"I have a bone missing in my lower back. I have used the Nature's Fresh on it and have not experienced the progress that many of these testimonies suggest. I am drinking the water--distilled water. The Nature's Fresh seems to soothe my back for a little while, but then the pain comes back." (S. Peppersack)
"I don't believe anyone said they had really fast progress, what they get is really fast pain relief. Relieving the pain, in SOME cases, can allow the body to heal itself, or the enzymes may heal some problems. But, outside of possibly one person, no one has had permanent relief on a disk issue. It DOES give temporary relief, which is what you have had. Theoretically, it is supposed to rebuild the disk in time. I don't think anyone has seen that yet. . . . . . . It is suggested that you use the Nature's Fresh 3 times a day. (When I don't hurt, I forget to spray. . . . . Not good)
"PLS II (in very large quantities) will give relief for near 12 hours. You start with 25 or so and go down by 5 every 12 hours. Using that and a "touch heal" type chiropractor, you can get a more permanent relief. Often Morinda capsules will help also, but not as much as the PLS II. Although I have had great hip relief with Glucosamine & Chondroitin, I haven't found it to help my degenerated disk pain in my back.
But, the immediate pain relief from Nature's Fresh is WONDERFUL. In the meantime, I can take my PLS II for a longer relief. Between them, I am doing great. Hope this helped clear up what Nature's Fresh has done for me anyway." (G. Duncan)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Enzymes take time to totally repair. People will have to change the things that caused the conditions if they don't want it coming back." (I. Wetzel)

Sciatica
Actually using Nature's Fresh to benefit the body isn't really new. My 1991 Treasure Chest cards suggest using it for Sciatica. It suggests to spray on back each night and take internally 1 tsp. 3 x a day. (Chottsie)

Under Arm Deodorant
"For years, I have fought terrible Body Odor. I have tried just about every kind of deodorant on the market. Some would help, but the help was only temporary. After learning about some of the ingredients that are put in deodorants, aluminum in particular, I began searching for a natural deodorant. I used Pau d'Arco Lotion for a while, which worked some. Then, I began using Nature's Fresh. Now I can go for over a day, depending upon my activities, without having to use more Nature's Fresh. Just a couple of squirts under each arm after a shower takes care of my body odor! Try it!" (P. Jones)
"I have a new group of female customers who are very concerned about breast cancer and its suspected connection to under arm deodorants. I suggested they replace even (contended to be) natural deodorants with Nature's Fresh. They are all tickled pink with the results. Some are even saying they don't have the heaviness in their breasts that they experienced before. Now I am working on having them incorporate Chlorophyll Liquid into their daily programs to cut the odor from bacteria from the inside but I have a feeling they still won't be giving up the Nature's Fresh." (P. Jones)
"I have found that Nature's Fresh is also effective as a deodorant, even more effective than the deodorant crystals that I have used for years!" (M. Rochell)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We have just moved and in the mess of it all, I could not find my Pau d'Arco Lotion that I have been using as a deodorant. I remembered reading here on the forum that someone uses Nature's Fresh as a deodorant. So my choices were to run to the store and buy some regular deodorant or use the NF I had in the house. So I tried it. I have been using it for over a week now and it is AWESOME! Even in this horrible heat and humidity it has held up. WOW. So, there is one more use for NF in my home. (L. Lechner)
I find that it helps to take the chlorophyll capsules internally to control odor as well. The NF does wear off after about 3-4 hours. It will continue to break down odor molecules if you replenish it. You can also add a bit of your favorite essential oil to help with smells. I find the citrus ones can become metallic after a while on some people though. Try taking a small 2 oz bottle to work with you and refreshing it after a couple of hours. Then you can "glisten" with confidence!! ;-) (K. Balas)

Pelvis Problem
"I have a pelvis problem of 15 years standing that I began working on a couple months ago. It muscle tested for Blue Vervain, but as a "hey why don't you try this too" I started to spray on Nature's Fresh as well, (feeling kind of sheepish to use a cleaning agent on my body). As of now I'm about 50% relieved, and wonder which to credit, or the combination of both. I plan to continue with the Nature's Fresh because lumbar 3 - 5 all show extreme disk deterioration on X-rays, and I'd like to try to rehabilitate them." (J. Vedder)

Fibromyalgia
"As I stated this morning, the experiments have begun. I had a consultation with a man this afternoon with SEVERE Fibromyalgia pain. He couldn't even touch to top part of his hands from the pain. I didn't know how I would MT him. We decided to try the Nature's Fresh. Within seconds his pain was gone!!!!! Let the experiments continue.
"The man with the fibromyalgia got it Mon. afternoon. This morning he said was the first morning in years he woke up without his fingers being swollen. I have a great book on enzymes, just can't think of the title. Research goes back over a 100 years on it being a cure for cancer, arthritis, M.S. etc. These are enzymes, and ENZYMES rebuild and heal. Little at a time these people will heal." (I. Wetzel)
"I spoke at a Fibromyalgia support group last night and took a little sample bottle with me to pass around. One lady had had an elbow that was stiff and very painful. It had been broken, she found great relief. Another man had what seemed to me a small painful cyst under the skin on his arm, too sore to touch. The pains was totally gone. Several people had painful hands, they found total relief. Another lady who had been using it for a few days had slept two good nights (she wasn't even able to do that with drugs) due to relief from pain. She also had a lump on her head that she's had so long that she didn't remember since when. It always hurt as if she had bumped it. She started using the Nature's Fresh on it, no more than three days, and it is gone." (I. Wetzel)
"I have used it with great success on Fibromyalgia. If they continue to use it the pain eventually goes away completely. I had a lady with a stiff elbow that had been broken several years before. She got total mobility back in about five days. Great success with bursitis, arthritis, degenerative disks in my spine, fever blisters, mouth sores, tooth aches (internally) etc. etc." (I. Wetzel)
I have sold a bunch of Nature's Fresh to FMS people. My assistant's mother got total relief from her pain with it. She soaked herself for a while and needed less and less until now the pain is all gone. (I. Wetzel)

Pain
SPRAINED ANKLE ~~ "Tei Fu Oil. Everflex or Bone/Skin Poultice - (Open a capsule of Bone/Skin Poultice and place on a gauze pad, then spry Nature's Fresh on this. Wrap saran wrap around the ankle with the pad on it and keep on over night."

SPRAINED ANKLE ~~ I have a fantastic testimony for the power of NF and other natural products for a badly sprained ankle. Here's my true story. :) I fell, - In 15 min. the foot was black and blue and I knew I was in for it. Thankfully, I hobbled in to the house, glad I could walk, thanking you know who. (not to offend anyone). Within 10 minutes after the fall, I had sprayed it with NF several times, gobbed Healing AC Cream on it, rubbed it with Helichrysum and lavender e.o.'s, put ice on it, (after putting on a sock to keep all the stuff off of everything else) then a polarizer, in bed, on the foot, with me for the night. The next morning, there was a little redness. It was still quite sore but all the bruising was gone. I continued the NF spray, the e.o.'s, Healing AC and the polarizers. I limped a little for 3 days, - in 4 days I was walking normal again. I did the same thing about 7 years ago and it was still green and yellow 6 weeks after the sprain. I didn't know about all these wonderful products then. Now you know why I want more Nature's Fresh. It will be available again in Nov. from NSP. (A. Souther)

SPRAINED FOOT ~~ A friend gave me some Nature's Fresh to spray on my foot as I had sprained it badly and it wasn't improving very quickly. I sprayed it on several times and couldn't tell much difference - or enough difference that I was willing to attribute it to the Nature's Fresh. However, my opinion was changed the other day when I was walking through a large department store and had a pain in my foot that almost buckled my knees. I had walked over my limit that day and knew it but felt I had to go to the mall to purchase a gift. As I walked through the store, the pain was becoming more intense. I hobbled back to the dressing room area to find a chair to sit down. I was wondering what I was going to do to get out of there and back to my car when I remembered the Nature's Fresh in my purse. I sprayed it on and the pain stopped immediately. I high tailed it out of there and sprayed some more on my foot when I got to the car. I have not felt that pain since. I'm sold! (C.C. Marshall)

LEG PAIN ~~ "This stuff is WONDERFUL!!! I have had a few bottles for awhile now and never used it. For the past month I have been suffering from EXTREME pain in my leg. I have been to the doctors and the emergency room about 10 days ago as the pain was so bad I could not sleep. The pain was intense again last night so...I tried Nature's Fresh at 11pm then went to sleep. I woke up at 1am and NO pain...no trace of it at all!!! I can't believe it! We should call it "Nature's Miracle"!" (C. Hoffman)

ARM PAIN ~~ "I have to admit I was pretty skeptical that this could work so well as a pain-killer. But this morning I was experiencing significant pain in my upper arm from weight lifting too much too fast. I sprayed the area with Nature's Fresh, and, you guessed it, pain was gone as soon as it dried. What a great idea Inge had for proving this too people." (K. Lubecke)

STUBBED TOE ~~ "My daughter stubbed her little toe on something and was complaining all day about how it hurt. I took a look and sure enough it is black and blue. All the testimonies for pain came to mind so I sprayed it and when I didn't hear her complain about it I asked if it was hurting and she bent over and touched it and said it wasn't hurting at all anymore. About 5 hours later I asked her again and she said it still wasn't hurting. I'm impressed." (M. Trahan)

KNEES – HIP ~~ "My husband has been using JNT-ease because his knees "pop" when he doesn't. Recently, he has been easing his way back into an exercise program (had a back in jury, but was extremely fit before), and after the workouts for a few days and yard work, he said that his knees were hurting badly. We have already been spraying the Nature's Fresh on his spine, and I figured we'd give it a try. He took his shower and then sprayed it on. By the time he came downstairs, he had very little pain in his knees. I told him to just keep putting it on and he has, and there is no pain.
Again, :) my husband had pulled "something" in his hip, but he said that it felt like more than a muscle pull. I did give him the Sprains and Pulls homeopathic, but I just grinned at him and he knew to reach for the Nature's Fresh. He moaned about how it didn't work. I said, well, just keep trying...it's better than resorting to Tylenol which he was contemplating. (that means that he is in REAL pain to go for medications) A few hours and squirts later the pain was gone and he has been feeling better since. This product is INCREDIBLE!" (L. Lechner)

NECK SPASMS ~~ "I woke up Friday with a terrible neck spasm. Nothing helped, I tried many essential oils, etc., but in the afternoon my NSP order arrived with 3 bottles of Nature's Fresh. The spray attachments were back ordered but I opened one of the bottles and poured a small bit of liquid onto my hand and then onto my neck. Amazingly, the pain instantly diminished--instantly! It was really amazing to me, I was shocked!! I didn't need another dose until many hours later, and by then the spasm was diminishing. It seemed to not only diminish the pain but address the underlying problem, as the tension in the spasm relaxed. Thanks for letting us know about this wonderful product!" (M. Rochell)

MENSTRUAL PAIN ~~ "I may as well add mine. It seems I've been having a terrible time with my menses these past two months (I thought I had these problems licked). Terrible headache accompanied by pain at base of my neck where I'd injured myself a long while ago. I don't have a pump spray with my Nature's Fresh so I just saturated a cotton ball and rubbed it all over the back of my neck up into my skull. It took about 10 minutes but the pain went away (not the headache though unfortunately). I've had to reapply a couple times since I started using it yesterday. I also rubbed some over my abdomen, what the heck, and the cramping I had went away. Seems there's no limit to what we can use this for." (Chotsie)

WRIST, ELBOW ~~ "I went to a friend who had extra Nature's Fresh and bought a bottle. I could hardly hold my pen to write the check because my wrist and elbow hurt SO bad (I haven't had the chiropractor adjust it recently). When I got it home and sprayed it on my husbands' spine, which was why I bought it, I though, what do I have to loose?, so I sprayed both sides of my wrist and my elbow. The pain dissipated. I have a lot of faith in natural products, but that one shocked me. It has been 3 days since I sprayed it on and my wrist is just now beginning to ache again.
"Personally, I feel that it is better than (AHHHHH) tylenol or motrin as far as quick relief goes, and it MAY be a good way to get "skeptics" to at least stop taking these drugs. I know that we have Nature's Phenytol , but not everyone will take a - gasp - HERB for their pain, so this may be a great introductory tool. I like Inge's idea about the little "pain be gone" bottles!
"I have other stories about knees and hips, etc, but I feel that one is good enough. Our household will never be with out Nature's Fresh."

ELBOW MOBILITY, PAINFUL BRUISE ~~ "We put it on a lady who had had her elbow broken some time ago. She had to keep it in bent position due to lack of mobility. She could hardly raise it. She's been on the Nature's Fresh for five days and has total mobility back.
"-The other day I was in a hurry and pulled my car-door open with force. The corner hit me above the eye to the point where I saw black and stars. I had to go to a luncheon, and so rushed back into the office, sprayed on Nature's Fresh and dashed back out. The pain eased up immediately. A second application after the luncheon took down the swelling. My husband prayed over me immediately after it happened, and even though the skin was cut, I had no more pain and no bruising.
"-One lady had had a lump on her head as long as she could remember. It always hurt as if she had bumped it. One week of Nature's Fresh and the bump is gone." (I. Wetzel)

PAIN RELIEF ~~ "I've sprayed Nature's Fresh on problems places several people just so they could see if it worked. It did. Now they want it on a regular basis too. I can stand up and iron without pain for the first time in years." (D. Mulhollen)

SORE THROAT
My daughter (5) woke up Monday morning with Croup and her voice was very hoarse. That seal like bark that annoys your children. I've become an expert at recognizing this since my children seemed to have it a lot when they were a little younger.
Anyway, before I sent her to school, I sprayed 3 squirts of Nature's Fresh in her mouth toward the throat. When she came home from school, her voice was normal and the cough was gone. I sprayed her again before bed that night. The croup cough has not returned since. (Y. Roy)

GUM & TOOTH PAIN ~~ "I have a very bad gum and tooth problem...the pain was so bad clove oil was not touching it.... I tried Nature's Fresh...it WORKED!!!!"

SUNBURN ~~ "And yet another testimony - my husband got the worst ever sunburn this past weekend on a boating trip. When I finally saw him three days later he had not been able to put on shirt for 3 days and was the color of a cooked lobster and in terrible pain. The only thing I had on hand was Nature's Fresh so I sprayed him with it about three times during a four-hour period. He slept well and this morning was not in any pain. Amazing!" (Maya)

FOOT PAIN ~~ "I thought I would share this testimony with you that came from one of my friends and clients. I had put some of the Nature's Fresh in a pretty little blue spray bottle and given it to her to try. I was a little disappointed when she first told me she felt it wasn't working. I guess she liked the little bottle since she carried it in her purse - - or else she has a big purse! I was very happy to get this story from her!
TESTIMONY From C.C. Marshall, Fort Worth, Texas.
"A friend gave me some Nature's Fresh to spray on my foot as I had sprained it badly and it wasn't improving very quickly. I sprayed it on several times and couldn't tell much difference - or enough difference that I was willing to attribute it to the Nature's Fresh. However, my opinion was changed the other day when I was walking through a large department store and had a pain in my foot that almost buckled my knees. I had walked over my limit that day and knew it but felt I had to go to the mall to purchase a gift. As I walked through the store, the pain was becoming more intense. I hobbled back to the dressing room area to find a chair to sit down. I was wondering what I was going to do to get out of there and back to my car when I remembered the Nature's Fresh in my purse. I sprayed it on and the pain stopped immediately. I high tailed it out of there and sprayed some more on my foot when I got to the car. I have not felt that pain since. I'm sold!" (R. Lawler)

KNEES / HIP ~~ "OK, here are 2 other Nature's Fresh stories and their updates.
—My husband has been using JNT-ease because his knees "pop" when he doesn't. Recently, he has been easing his way back into an exercise program (had a back injury, but was extremely fit before), and after the workouts for a few days and yard work, he said that his knees were hurting badly. We have already been spraying the Nature's Fresh on his spine, and I figured we'd give it a try. He took his shower and then sprayed it on. By the time he came downstairs, he had very little pain in his knees. I told him to just keep putting it on and he has, and there is no pain.
—Another - My husband had pulled "something" in his hip, but he said that it felt like more than a muscle pull. I did give him the Sprains and Pulls Homeopathic, but I just grinned at him and he knew to reach for the Nature's Fresh. He moaned about how it didn't work. I said, well, just keep trying...it's better than resorting to Tylenol which he was contemplating. (that means that he is in REAL pain to go for med's) A few hours and squirts later the pain was gone and he has been feeling better since."

PUNCTURE WOUND ~~ "Well, today I've done something really stupid! I'm giving a yard sale and while talking to some early birds I was attaching my signs to a stake to be put in the ground, and not paying attention I stapled my hand with the electric staple gun. OUCH!! The staple went into the bone, because it was a little tough to pull out, anyway besides bleeding like a stuck pig, it really did hurt like the dickens! I went into the house and sprayed Nature's Fresh on it and yep you guessed it - instant pain relief. You can't even tell where I was stuck! Wonderful , wonderful stuff."

MUSCLE SPASMS ~~ "I have had problems with muscle spasms in the muscle where the shoulder blade is. I have used chamomile and have recently been using Nature's Fresh. This has really amazed me at how this works!! I spray it on my hands and then rub it into my neck and shoulder muscles, drink a glass of water and go to bed. Wake up the next morning and no pain and a good nights sleep!! "

OLD GUNSHOT WOUND ~~ "I have a fairly new customer (who was initially an association on another natural health email list) whose husband was shot in the back, close to the spine while serving in the military in Vietnam. He has been disabled since with terrible pain. I took a shot in the dark (no pun intended) and persuaded her to try the Nature's Fresh on him a few weeks ago. They are both saying prayers of thanks now. He isn't at work on a job yet but he has been up and around more in the last week than he has been in the last three years. … I want to thank every one of you on this list that previously suggested using Nature's Fresh for back pain. Without you I would not have known about it's even existing."

INJURED ARM ~~ "I had a lady with her arm in a ninety degree position all the time. It was frozen ever since it had been broken two years ago. Five days after spraying
it with Nature's Fresh, she had total mobility back." (I. Wetzel N.D.)

ARTHRITIS
Well, Nature's Fresh did it again! I tried it on a lady's leg today, that has such crippling arthritis, that every time I see her, she just sits and rubs her leg in pain...today, I begged her to just let me spray a little of my "magic spray" on her, ( she's so skeptical of everything, cause she's had bad experiences with natural stuff before)...much to her happy amazement, and MINE, within 3-5 min. NO PAIN! We both just laughed! She shook her head, and so did I ! So, sometimes, seeing is believing! CALL ME A BELIEVER! (P. Thorness)
Nature's Fresh - Part II
General Miscellaneous Uses
ACNE ~~ "I just had a happy lady call me the other day and said that she used Nature's Fresh on her face for acne and it cleared her skin. She has a son who had it on his back very bad so she tried it on him and cleared his back also. She says "I now use it for everything". (A. Souther)
"I continue to use it as an effective deodorant. My whole family uses it on the spine (after a shower) for continued spinal health. My husband has had excellent improvement with his spine, but we have been supporting it with supplements as well. I still use it on sprains and muscle pulls for initial relief while letting the supplements do their job. I find that Tei Fu Lotion is still the best for a charley horse or extremely sore muscles." (L. Lechner)
WARMING IT ~~ "I spray a small amounts on my hand than rub them together before applying to back. You just have to be careful not to spray too much or you'll lose some. I tried to put the bottle in warm water before applying /but when I used the spray it got cold real quick again." (D. Descala)
"Put Tei Fu Lotion on first and then Nature's Fresh. It goes deeper for pain in any area . The massage therapists are using it and are very successful. For the Herpes virus on the vaginal area, first use Tree Tea oil then Nature's Fresh and you don't have out brake. Helps hair dye burning around the face stop. Helps the gray hair take color better. Put a few drops in the color."
Q: I just ordered this to spray on my dog for a bad disc, but on the bottle it says it's used like a deodorizer. Did I order the right stuff?
A: Yes -- it's enzymes and works on stains, odors and everything else being reported too!
"I use it in a 25% dilution to store my contacts in to remove any protein deposits. You will need to rinse before placing them in your eyes.

"I also just spray it on for deodorant. Sometimes I will take it out of the bottle and place it in a glass spray bottle so that I can add a few drops of my favorite essential oil and have it smell good.

"I use it for a flea spray for our dog and cat. We spray them down about 3x per week.

"I use it in the dish washer for a spot remover. It is a great glass cleaner in dilution of about 50%. We use it for protein stain removal in the laundry. It gets those protein stains out of your Tupperware containers too.

"I have used it to spray on an area of skin that has just been bumped to prevent bruising as well.

"We had kids at the school using it to spray on their hair in between doing the Paw Paw shampoo to get rid of lice and one family just used that and not the Paw Paw and had results.

"I use it in our carpet cleaning machine along with lemon essential oil and a little tea tree for flea control.
We have gone two summers with no fleas in our house at all and we have a dog and a cat in FL. That was a big one. Now our vet recommends it.

"We have also used it to remove chewing gum from shoes.

"I add a little bit to all my fountains that I have to prevent that oxidation and bacteria build up you can sometimes get.

"We use it to clean out bottles and film canisters to recycle them.

"We also just used it on a rash that my daughter got on her leg from who knows where and it worked to get rid of it in a day.

"Internally it can be used for herniated disks, recovery from surgery, internal scar tissue, to help hold chiropractor adjustments (sprayed on the spine too) You can place colloidal minerals on the spine and then spray the NF over them to drive them in. This is great in whiplash cases.

"Use it in the bath to soak sore muscles and remove lactic acid. Use as a foot soak for gout.

"Whew...that is all I have on the top of my head for the moment." (K. Balas)
"I am probably behind the times, but I guess that is life. :) We had a clogged drain and had tried everything and nothing worked. Just for kicks we decided to pour some of the Nature's Fresh down the drain. This
morning, the drain is running smooth. Did you guys know that Nature's Fresh could be used this way? We didn't!"
"I use Nature's Fresh for my plants, both indoors and outdoors, as a plant feed, instead of the chemical ones like Miracle-Gro. 1 tablespoon per ˝ gallon of water. Hint: Stir the NF into the water after you've filled
your container - if you run the water over the NF it will get all foamy, and the foam will take up a good 3 - 4 inches of your quart container."
"If we go somewhere that lots of people are smoking (stores, gas stations etc.) we come out smelling like smoke, I spray Nature's Fresh on the clothes, hang them outside or in the garage for a while and the smoke
odor is gone."
"I add 5 sprays to a couple ounces of water and drink it if I ate something that is not digesting.

"I gargle with it and also spray it on sore tonsils.

"I use it to clean my counter and sink at my office especially, due to the urine tests. I use it to clean at home as well.

"My Mother uses it daily on her breasts since she had 2 malignant tumors removed a couple years ago. She's gotten rid of scar tissue and a lump (cyst) since then with NF."
"I use it to kill odor in the cat's napping place, to relax my stiff neck when I have been driving too long, to clean neck ties, to deodorize my husband's stinky shoes, for strained/sprained joints, for back rubs, for the garbage pail (great with an EO in it), to make the van smell better. Oh, yes, I also used it when my daughter had so much trouble opening her mouth and the physical therapy held better when we used the Nature's Fresh on the sore muscles both before and after the therapy."
CYST ~~ Why not spray with Nature's Fresh. It may not act as quickly as some of these other conditions, but one man put it on a cyst on his arm that had been very painful and had wonderful relief from the pain. This was at a meeting I did. (I. Wetzel)
Just wanted to let you know I have absolutely the best flower garden yet! Every few weeks I spray the whole plant with straight Nature's Fresh and at a separate time I spray with diluted Sunshine Concentrate (the same light blue color you would use on windows). I'm even getting compliments from people I don't even know who are out walking their dogs, and my neighbors are wondering what I did, as they have seen my futile attempts at gardening in the past. Great stuff!! By the way, I pour the Nature's Fresh into a spray
bottle and spray the plants, as that pump sprayer would really do a number on my hands. (C. Matz)
MOTHS ~~ Remember the forum posting about Nature's Fresh and flies? Well, we had to travel and got caught in San Francisco's heat wave. When we stopped at a rest area the little moths filled our vehicle. I remembered that posting, opened one front door, and from the back started spraying with the Nature's Fresh – the little critters all flew out the door! We easily shut windows and doors and were on our way with no flying passengers. So you might want to open a door, and start from the opposite side chase them away with Nature's Fresh! It certainly will do no harm, and could even get you more sales! (M. N.)
This is just a few of the ways we have used it in the last few months.

My oldest daughter had what looked like a sty starting on her eye. I told her to use the Nature's Fresh and the next day it was gone. She also had her ears pierced and the stuff they recommend was making her ear inflamed. We started using NF and bingo no problems whatsoever.

My mom had some type of rash breakout underneath her arms and when she asked me about it I told her to spray it down with the NF. The next day it was gone. My mom pulled her back out really bad while moving and when we used the Deep Relief, Massage Oil and the NF. She was able to make it through the day till she got to the Chiropractor.

We have used it in for soar throats by gargling with it at bedtime and the next morning having no symptoms at all.

I had a really bad sinus infection and when I sprayed the area with NF I was able to get some relief. (L. McBroom)
I have used Nature's Fresh to remove blood stains from clothing... I sprayed the item of clothing with Nature's Fresh, rubbed it in good, added a drop of liquid soap, rinsed and Walla....the blood stain was gone.
I also used to clean the bathtub drain of a hair clog. I have long, almost waist length, hair. I poured a bottle of Nature's Fresh down the drain, let it set overnight, and in the morning I rinsed with hot water......Works great! (L. Hinkley)
I use Nature's Fresh on my massage clients all the time, both with Essential Oils and by itself.
By itself it helps with pain, and swelling; and helps drive the EO's into the body to do their good work. (K. MacLaren)
I do use the Nature's Fresh for a lot of things, which includes brushing my teeth, I have heard you say many times you can drink it, I do at times take a little, although the taste, smell really make it hard. I know you can put it in things, but my question is, has anything been added to make it that way, or is it the natural smell of the enzyme? (J. Romanofsky)
NF works enzymatically in many ways that we don't even imagine. According to the latest studies, enzymes were once thought to break down the actual molecules of other substances when new findings shows that they change the structures and create a whole new compound that the body can use. Just spray it straight on the whole spine for tension, back pain, arthritis, etc. Also, you can take it internally (about 1-2 TBS per day) depending on seriousness of the problem, you may want to add more. Taste a lot like soap so you can camoflage it in pineapple juice and it won't inhibit the enzymes. You could add the Deep Relief oil to it too if you wanted more instant pain relief. I have found NF works great to balance out someone's pH. Have them take it for a couple of days and then retest their pH. Fun stuff!!! (K. Balas)

Infected Incision
"Let me add to the testimony for Nature's Fresh. As many of you know I recently underwent surgery for the removal of bladder stones, 4 large ones, which could not be blasted to pieces. As a result of the incisions, rather long, I had a spot that would not heal up. I was weak from the drainage coming out of it. Several times I saw the doctor, one who believes in herbs, but who knowing that I am scheduled 1/17 to have right shoulder replacement, was very concerned when I told him that I felt he needed to test me for infection. He did and I was right. The surgery could not take place if I had the infection because it would not heal properly. I went to the hospital and had 3 1/2 hours of pictures taken to see if there was a connection from the hole to the bladder. It came back unclear, but they felt that it was not connected so they sent me home. They did silver nitrate the hole to try and cause the healing. However when I got home it became much worse. I called the doctor to report, mucus, pus, and blood all coming out now but got no response. I then decided that I would go to get my Nature's Fresh. I just "felt" that that was the thing to use. I sprayed the hole, covered it and within 3 hours the flow stopped. That was Friday before New Years. I found out later that the doctors' offices were all closed that day and they did not get the message until Monday. On Sat. there was only a little drainage, about 20% of what was before. On Sun., No drainage. On Mon. morning the hole was closed. The doctor called and asked me about it and I told him what I had done, he asked the results and he said. You have convinced me more than ever that herbs work better than medicine. "KEEP USING IT" I did and this past Mon. went in to see him. He marveled at the healing and immediately called my orthopedic surgeon and told him on with the surgery, that I was in excellent health. "He then asked me if I would mind not working selling herbs for maybe 3 days and I told him I can sell them or tell others about them wherever I am, even in the hospital. He has now referred at least 20 of his patients to us to get herbs for their various problems. When I asked him which herbs, he said you know more about that than I do, but you have proven over and over that they work and I know that they work better than the medicine I have had them on so he writes a prescription for them to see me to get saw palmetto or follow my advice. It proves again that Nature's Fresh has multiple uses. He also has commented that when I showed him the literature and told him about the QC of this company that he is convinced there is no better company in the world." (J. Welch)

Insect Bites
"According to my husband it is also wonderful to put on mosquito bites, takes the itch right out." (A. Pattison)
"I've been off the forum for a while so I don't know if you've already discovered this about Nature's Fresh, but it is extremely effective on mosquito and chigger bites. I sold 6 bottles of it over the 4th of July after using it on mosquito bites on my neighbors at my lake house. In most cases the pain and itching subsided almost instantly. For some it took a little longer and needed re-application a time or two. But everyone said it was the quickest remedy they'd ever had." (M. Johnson)
RED ANT BITES ~~ "I use Nature's Fresh. Just spray it on and I and my son are itch free for a couple of hours. "
Personally, I like Nature's Fresh sprayed on. . . .My granddaughter got bit by an ant a couple days ago (those bites can itch for days) -- my daughter called and asked what to use, I told her Nature's Fresh. No more itching - it was just gone. If it's a poisonous insect (scorpion, etc.), I have used Black Cohosh & Combination 4, every 15 minutes with success. . . . I would certainly try the Nature's Fresh on that kind of a bite too though now. (We didn't have it the last time I was stung by something poisonous) (G. Duncan)

Internal Uses
CANDIDA ~~ "At practicum, Dr. Whitman said the Nature's Fresh could be taken in a glass of water to help relieve Candida symptoms " (R. Sheppard)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DISKS & SORE THROAT ~~ "Yes, it has been taught in CNHP classes to take it internally, as well use it externally, for herniated disks. Our massage therapist gargled with it for a sore throat and said it was gone immediately. " (A. Souther)
YEAST (CANDIDA) ~~ "I was at a class tonight and we were tossing about "Jack Ritchason" and "Dr Segelman" sayings, so I don't remember which one is quoted here, but they said that yes you can. You can drink the Nature's Fresh. I learned that if you take 1 tsp. every hour, you could stop yeast infection symptoms." (L. Lechner)

Mixing With Essential Oils
I think I'm the one who asked this question and I just wanted to update it. "I saw recently on the forum the suggestion of using Deep Relief and Roman Chamomile in Nature's Fresh for pain; does anyone know what quantities you'd put in a bottle of Nature's Fresh? I want to make it up and send it to someone, but I don't want to overdo it. Thanks :)" Well, I recently talked to my uncle, who has osteoparatic paralysis, and he told me that of all the things I've sent him, that this mixture was the first thing he's used that's completely taken the pain away.
"We add Thyme to the Nature's Fresh and use it to clean countertops and the bathroom. The Thyme smell is very strong. We add 15 to 20 drops per bottle of Nature's Fresh. This is a great additive to underwear and towels in the wash to kill bacteria. We keep a bottle mixed up in each bathroom, the kitchen and in the laundry room." (G. A. Hadley ND. MH.)
Just want to thank whom ever posted ......using Nature's Fresh in a spray bottle with a few drop of Helichrysum for pain. When I read that I went and mixed it right away......that very day my husband was complaining of low back pain. I sprayed his back and told him he was my first experiment to see if this
really worked. Not 10 minutes later he was amazed the pain had completely left and didn't come back. Since then I have had people try it on any ache or pain. Many thanks to the one who posted this info. What a great and simple thing for pain.........even head aches. (E. Maniord)
Q: "I saw recently on the forum the suggestion of using Deep Relief and Roman Chamomile in Nature's Fresh for pain; does anyone know what quantities you'd put in a bottle of Nature's Fresh? I want to make it up and send it to someone, but I don't want to overdo it. Thanks :)"
A: First of all, I wouldn't mix it in the NF bottle at all since it is plastic. Transfer to a recycled IGF-1 bottle or other glass bottle. This would be good as equal parts of EO's with a 1:8 ratio with the NF. (K. Balas)

Business Building Ideas Using Nature's Fresh
"I compiled a list of the testimonials that were on the forum and printed them on a sheet of paper and made copies and will put it around with the samples of Nature's Fresh. I also included a note about the many reference books available on enzyme therapy. I feel a lot more comfortable doing it this way."
"When NSP first introduced Nature's Fresh several years ago, they did offer trial size bottles for purchase, as well. If we get the sales up high enough with our enthusiasm and teaching our organizations to use this, they might consider offering these again.
"Why don't you Forum members offer it to your customers at a 20% off "upsell", which means when someone places an order, you offer them this product at 20% below the price they usually purchase at to get them to try it. 30-50% will say yes. Even though you don't make much on this product, they will try it, like it, tell others, and repurchase over and over. I often do this with new products and think it is a key to building the business. (Recipes for Success card reference file)"
"I plan to target the local Senior Citizens Center within the next week or so. If I have to I am going to pass out free bottles (I have just ordered 20 more bottles) of Nature's Fresh and encourage it be tried on stiff fingers, knees, backs, and whatever else is not working well."
"This is what I did: This morning I went to Wal-Mart and bought a bunch of 2 oz little spray bottles for $0.99 ea., I filled the 3/4 with Nature's Fresh and took them to some Hair salons, massage therapist, etc. We placed six today. This afternoon one of the beauty salons called saying a lady was coming to get some. Found out she had Fibromyalgia (third case of fm success), she signed up and ordered $169.00 of products. I wrote with sharpie on the bottles "Pain Be Gone". Someone put it on knuckles of an elderly person who had a lot of pain, it worked too! My assistant put it on my lower back ( I have a degenerative disk, it was hurting from bending over in the garden), it is gone too! Let's build business with this miracle cure!!! " (I. Wetzel)
WORDING SUGGESTIONS ~~ "When I read the book, "The Outrageous Herb Lady", she gave a lot of good advice about being careful about our wording. (I don't remember the name of the author, but many of you are familiar with the book.) She had learned not to say, "This will cure..." or "This will heal..." or "This will relieve...", but rather, "Historically, this herb..." or "This herb has been traditionally used for...". It's all in the wording. Rather than saying, "use this for pain", we may need to say something like, "Though this enzyme product is designed for cleaning, many people find.....". It appears that a real breakthrough discovery has been made!!! Let's just be careful and prudent. " (D. Persson)
WORDING/LEGALITIES ~~ "My brother in law is a lawyer and words of caution are that you cannot legally make health related claims about this product unless it's approved by the FDA. Case in point. Another company (I won't mention who) continued to market a product with stevia after it was taken off the market as an herbal supplement. Their way around it was to bottle it and call it a face mask. Now, while you can suggest it can be used topically, putting labels on that indicate it is for pain or any other Health related condition would be seriously pushing legality. Should the FDA find out you could be in trouble.
I have just made up labels for mine in the computer and they came out great. They say:
Nature's Fresh
Liquid Enzymes
2 oz. trial size
For more information or to order, call:
(Fill in your name, etc here)
While it will certainly attract more attention labeling it Pain Be Gone or Enzyme Therapy or other similar names, you are making a claim that it is therapeutic and are running the risk of problems. Especially leaving them with massage therapists, chiropractors, etc. " (N. W. Denison, N.D., M.H.)
THE OTHER SIDE OF LEGALITIES ~~ "I know that the intent of the sender in renaming the product was good but I believe that it sends the wrong message to everyone. We all know that we can not make claims per the FDA but that law has been modified. If you will now look at what NSP is putting on the label you can seen that certain general claims can be made. WATCH OUT that we don't get caught overdoing it. I believe that I will call it Nature's Fresh which is to be used as directed as a spot remover BUT that others have used it for other things and then use as supporting evidence copies of the testimonials from the forum. I have a whole file of printed copies that I can refer to along with the names of those who have used many products for building up the body. Enzymes build up the body too. SO I put some on my body to see if it will do what others have said it will do. WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO WHAT WE WANT TO OUR OWN BODIES. I am able to show the letters and if they choose to buy the product, they use it as they choose. I am amazed at the power of the forum. I have known about Nature's Fresh for 6 years and have used it principally as an enzyme for spot cleaning BUT I have also experimented with it in other ways as well. When I told someone that it had been used to alleviate pain in the back they laughed. So I said ok buy it as a room freshener. Two days later the man called me and said the pain was all gone from his back and that he was going back to work. Was I supposed to tell him that the pain did not go away because he sprayed this on his back. It was his back and he tried to do something to relieve the pain and it worked. Sometimes the power of the mind is marvelous, and sometime we limit the creative genius of people who put enzymes in bottles to be used to solve problems. It removes spots and perhaps it also removes pain as well. Only the person who uses it can find that out. But the GREATEST TEST OF ALL SHOULD BE DONE BY US AS LEADERS, TRY IT ON YOURSELVES, I DID AND IT WORKED. I have staked my reputation and my word on these products, yes there may be cases where the products do not work. It may be that the chemical makeup of someone prevents it working for them or something we have not been told about a condition does not correct it. That is only a small percentage of the times when these products DO work. I am not afraid to admit that there are times when my suggestions were not good enough or even wrong but my customers know that I will do my very best to help them and be honest with them. Changing the name creates a false notion, being honest and straight forward is the best way to do this. Just imagine what the potential for this really is. When the objections are overwhelmed by the evidence, the objections are wiped out. In other words the GOOD overcomes the BAD and the reputation of this product expands. I want to thank all of you for sticking with this. You have proven that NSP is watching, They also value what you have to say. They are not likely to change a product from once a year to permanent unless they are convinced. That shows the power of this forum." (J. E. Welch)
- - - - - - - - - - - -
SPRAY BOTTLE AVAILABILITY ~~ "(www.lavenderlane.com ) Should have empty spray bottles. They are a supply company for herbalists, soap makers, etc. Their prices are wonderful!
MORE BOTTLES ~~ "I found a website, www.western-plastics.com that stocks a small fine mist spray bottle suitable for repackaging Nature's Fresh. You can check out the site to see them, and use the contact form to email to Laurel. Additional info from the vendor follows: "We stock this bottle in both white and natural. For less than a case of 522 the price would be .20/ea for the bottles and .45/ea for the sprayers. There is no minimum on this item and it is in stock. Prices are FOB Phoenix. Small orders are not a problem, but the UPS ends up being sort of high. You will be better off if you can combine orders and split the UPS costs. Price for full cases is .171/ea for the bottles and I will drop the sprayers to .30/ea."
ENZYME THERAPY RESEARCH & BOOKS ~~ "Research on enzymes goes back over a 100 years. These are enzymes, and ENZYMES rebuild and heal. Little at a time these people will heal."
"For more information on enzyme therapy, there are many reference books available:
Enzyme and Enzyme Therapy by Anthony Cichoke, PhD.
The Complete Book of Enzyme Therapy by Anthony Cichoke, PhD.
Enzyme The Fountain of Live, by Lopez, M.D., Williams, M.D., Michlke, M.D."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: