Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Natural Health Credentials - Building

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Natural Health Credentials - Building Reply with quote

Natural Health Credentials - Building

I am needing to obtain credibility for practicing natural health. Can anyone offer any info as far as certification programs. Also looking to obtain membership to credible associations. HELP! -Annette Bare-Lynch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Trinity School of Natural Health. Programs include Master Herbalist(M.H), Doctor of naturopathy (N.D), Certified nutritional counselor (C.N.C). They have a website, I'm not sure where. The programs are through and make you think about what you are reading. I'm glad that you want to learn more. A degree does establish credibility with your customers but more importantly the knowledge gained lets you know what you are talking about. And that helps you help others! -Robert
You can become a Certified Natural Health Practitioner. The website is http://www.cnhp.org. It's a series of 5 seminars that teaches you nutrition, iridology and more, as well as legal and business aspects. -Chottsie
You can get a wonderful correspondence course to become a certified herbalist from Natural Solutions. check out their web site at: http://209.26.55.30/scripts/start.exe/naturalsolutions/first.htm
It teaches you single herbs, combination herbs, vitamins & minerals, body systems, iridology, kinesiology. It is the most practical inexpensive course I have seen thus far. I have taken some classes from CNHP and found it very overpriced and lacking in quality for what you get. With the correspondence course you get 12 cassette tapes and two videos on Iridology and Kinesiology for your constant review. They also have an advanced iridology course, which makes you a certified Iridologist.

The wonderful thing about these classes is, that once you take them, you can then teach them yourself to others. It is an awesome business building tool. I taught one series, and my volume jumped way up as people were learning. -Inge Wetzel
My husband and I are in the middle of doing the programs: Master Herbalist and Doctor of Naturopathy at Trinity School. It's a lot of reading and homework, but well worth it. We are learning lots and I'm sure the degrees will help with credibility and providing better service to our clients. -Nedra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: