Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muscle Mass Building

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Muscle Mass Building Reply with quote

Muscle Mass Building

Is there anything you can take that would help build your muscles along with weight lifting? I see they took Pyruvate off but gave no replacement. I would be grateful to any suggestions anyone may have. Thank You! -S.J.
- - - - - - - - - -
Try NSP Free Amino acids. Also muscle mass can be increased by eating more protein in your diet. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
Alex Duarte's book on Velvet Deer Antler stated preliminary tests were very promising, on football players taking the supplement. Testoserone levels increased five to six times higher than normal. This builds muscle mass. A twelve week study done in 1992 at the University of Rochester in New York showed an average of 16.5 lbs of lean body mass gained. Testosterone levels dropped to normal when velvet deer antler capsules were stopped. NSP supplies this product to us in IGF-II. Wonderful product! -Rhea Kimmons
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: I play college basketball and want to build muscle this summer. What NSP products would be beneficial to take without using the high calorie drinks available on the market which promote weight gain. Thanks for your help. -Scott Reasoner
- - - - - - - - - -
Colostrum would be good to take. My 22 yr. old brother lifts weights and takes it to help build muscle mass. He says it gives him energy also. Load up on it the first week and then slack off on it. But it still requires you to take it several times a day, on an empty stomach I believe. Pyruvate would also be good but it may just be a seasonal product now. Was thinking about taking it myself. Hope you find what you're looking for! -Stephanie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: