Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Movie - The Secret

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Movie - The Secret Reply with quote

Movie - The Secret

If you haven't already seen this - I highly recommend it to everyone.

http://whatisthesecret.tv

It has some names you'll be sure to recognize like Bill Harris, Joe Vitale, Bob Proctor and Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul) just to name a few.

So what is the Secret? The Secret is the Law of Attraction. Everything that is coming into your life you are attracting into your life. It's all in your thinking. Bob Proctor, author of You Were Born Rich explains that wise people have always known this and that is why 1% of the population earns 96% of all the money earned. He says it's no accident they just understand the secret.

This secret applies to every aspect of your life from your wealth to your health and everything in between.

So do we just sit around and think about what we want and it just magically shows up? Not quite but I like the explanation Jack Canfield gives as this has very much been my experience. He say's when you get an inspired thought you have to trust it and act on it. The universe loves speed so you don't delay, second guess or doubt. When the opportunity or that little cosmic nudge comes around, you must take immediate action and follow through.

When action is required it feels inspired and joyous which is doing what you love and this is what is meant by effort free, like grass it just grows. All you need to do is be open to the next step and Just Do It. You don't have to know all the steps along the way.

If you get clear on what you want, the universe arranges the how for you. You just have to be open, aware and prepared to take the directions the universe is pointing to you.

John Assaraf, author of the, The Street Smart Kid's Guide to having it All says, are job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want. Make it absolutely clear in our minds what we want, then we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the universe, the law of attraction. You become what you think about most. The problem is most people are thinking about what they don't want, and wondering why it keeps showing up.

In my opinion this is absolutely true. The most difficult part is to keep your mind dominantly thinking about what you want. The reality is you are not going to stop all the negative thinking. The quantum soup of thoughts is endless but your reality is created by what you focus on most. It is that simple.

Oh and if you want to watch the movie "The Secret" you can find the details and see a trailer at

http://www.whatisthesecret.tv/

I recommend watching the movie (over and over) though as this above doesn't really explain the details and how to get around the "I can't" that everyone always comes up with. Happy manifesting! -Kasara D'Elene
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you haven't already seen this - I highly recommend it to everyone.

http://whatisthesecret.tv -Kasara
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you so much Kasara...I was intrigued when I watched the movie trailer. I ordered the movie and watched it with my meditation group the other night. Everyone enjoyed it. Many of the concepts I already knew but it was nice to have it pulled together in the movie format. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to attract the positive into their life! -Toni Mitchell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: