Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lips - Swelling

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Lips - Swelling Reply with quote

Lips - Swelling

Does anyone know why my lips would feel like they are swollen and ready to crack when I open my mouth wide? Last week they were red and sensitive in the line where the two lips come together and when I ate a bowl of chili yesterday, they burnt terribly. Now today the whole lips feel warm and bruised or swollen and slightly bumpy when I rub them together, but they don't look bad. I have been taking 2 caps of conc. feverfew since this spring for migraines. I read a while back that chewing the live feverfew leaves could cause mouth sores. Would it be possible that the feverfew is causing this? I'm going to stop the feverfew for now, but any other suggestions? It if very uncomfortable. I have also been using Golden Salve on them. Thanks! -Barb
- - - - - - - - - -
This used to happen to alot. Sometimes in the midst of doing absolutely nothing and sometimes when I came in contact with something that triggered it like acid in orange juice. I later learned that my system was toxic and upon cleansing and removing the toxins, the symptoms subsided. Don't know if this is your problem but it sure does remind me of me. I had other problems too like occasional hives, welts and unexplainable swelling of the fingers. I had gone to numerous doctors but no one could tell me anything until I begun learning about cleansing. My symptoms mostly occurred out of the blue. My husband and I would be watching TV and suddenly, he would say, what's wrong with your lip or did you know that you have hives all over your arms and legs etc.... Would scare me half to death. Because of ignorance, I keep benadryl around and used it often to control my unknown problem. Since I learned about cleansing in 1995, I haven't had one occurrence. -Yolanda Roy
- - - - - - - - - -
Many times when the corners of the lips are sensitiva and sore, that is an indication of low B-Complex. However there are other considerations. Allergy is one. When this is suspected we usually encourage B-Complex with COQ-10 - 100 mg twice a day -to reduce allergy reactions. We also have found that the COQ-10 is also good for some migraines. You might try to alternate days with the feverfew, because if the liver is not filtering properly, the fever few may be building up in the system and causing the swelling of the lips. One other consideration you might make is that many who are hypothyroid may have this swelling in the lips. Are you taking any medication? -Tom Mather
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: