Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inoculations

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Inoculations Reply with quote

Inoculations

In my opinion you shouldn't try to protect your child from chicken pox. It is best if they get it while they are young so they can develop natural life-long immunity to the disease. In the old days, before drug companies became the multi-billion dollar monsters that they are today, people understood this and would take a child who hadn't had chicken pox over to the house of a child who currently had the disease so that the first child could catch the disease from the second to develop life-long immunity (and a stronger immune system.)

Inoculations are dangerous and do not always give life-long protection. They simply set them up to get the disease later in life when it is more likely to be dangerous.

I don't give my kids any inoculations. The best thing that you can do to protect them is to build strong immune systems - mostly with a healthy diet. If your children are 14 and 20 and have never had the disease I wouldn't worry about it. It is possible that they got it at some point but no one realized it because they did not break out badly (due to strong immune systems.) If this happened they are already immune. I certainly wouldn't give them the shot at this point (nor at any point.) Just keep them healthy. Eat right and take your supplements to insure that you get all the nutrition that is missing from our foods these days. Nature's Noni is a good choice and of course Super Supplemental is a must for everyone. -Duane
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: