Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hepatitis C

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Hepatitis C Reply with quote

Hepatitis C

I have recently ordered the Thymus Glandular and am hoping to see the same results from the Una de Gato too.

I think with this disease it is very individual depending on the system that is stressed. That is my read after two years.

This is my story with Hepatitis C...in love and Light.... I have gone from 1 good week a month to episode every few months, it is wonderful.

I was diagnosed Hepatitis C in 1992. I feel after much research that I have had this for a long time....8 yrs at least. My symptoms started affecting my life then. But the Drs said oh its nothing, it''s a virus, it''s your thyroid....on and on. Until two years ago the symptoms were getting worse, Chronic fatigue, Muscle aches, sore throat, mood swings. I also have many friends with this and friends who just passed away from it in July of 1996 and June of 1997. I decided to do something.

This is what has worked very well for me:

Food:
No refined sugar or sugar products.
No red meat.
Little chicken.
Lots of live foods.
Juices.
Water, water and more water, usually with lemon so the liver will process it.
Cleanses, herbal and colonics.
Supplements: These are maintenance for me.
Thymus Glandular Fomula this helps activate the thymus gland ....VERY IMPORTANT, can also take Master Gland....do muscle testing. Milk Thistle Combo (helps rebuild the liver)
Garlic (natural antibiotic)
St. Johns Wort (this takes care of my spaciness and mood swings 375mg 3X a day If you are on any medication for depression you can't take St Johns Wort.

Another wonderful Chinese Herb is Chinese Mood Elevator (Regulates the Chi, or life force)
Psyllium and Cascara Sagrada(keep the intestines and bowels clean so the liver can dump its bile and the toxins leave the body)
Tea Tree Oil (apply to body where the "itching" is...within 24 hrs gone)
Chromium (to balance sugar levels in system, so the cravings go away) Recently I have been taking HY-C it is wonderful.
Food Enzymes - Very important, this is so our body will assimilate all of the above and all of the nutrients in our food. Lately I have been trying to get rid of a 7cm goiter on my thyroid. I have been taking E-Tea and Pau D'Arco and TS-II for 3 months instead of the Thymus Formula. My goiter is almost gone !!!! I have a lot more energy too.
I would use the E-Tea and Pau D'Arco combo especially for those on interferon to help with the symptoms. Pay attention to the Pancreas, Lymph Glands and whole system. This disease seems to attack all parts of the body.

Lifestyle:
Rest when you need it.
Figure out how much sleep you must have a night and make sure you get at least that...always.
Find a resource for sharing and spiritual guidance. You are not alone.
Exercise...walking, anything you like to do.
Have fun, love life, and enjoy.
Know that a loving higher power is in your life and you can beat this. -Michelle, Seattle
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In Nature's Treasure Chest, under Hepatitis, it gives the following information:
Liquid Chlorophyll: 1/3 cup daily
LIV-J or Liver Cleanse Formula
Chinese Blood Build- weakened liver
Yarrow - 6/day for 2 months
Lecithin
Milk Thistle Combination
Barley Juice or CoQ10 - 60mg daily
Antioxidant Arsenal - 2 pkg. daily
Glandular Thymus - 2 x 2 daily
It recommends a raw fruits and vegetables diet for 4 weeks. Drink fresh squeezed green drinks, carrot and beet juice. Avoid dairy and all animal protein. Chlorophyll enemas, fasting, helpful. Ozonated colemas also helpful.

I would add Bowel Build as well to make sure the person is eliminating a minimum of 3 times a day. I would also recommend Nature's Spring Water to make sure the person drinks pure water and enough of it. If the person weighs 200 lbs, they should drink 100 oz. of pure water. Hope this is helpful. -Joan Kasich
The Recipes for Success File recommends
THIM-J to stimulate immune system,
IF-C for inflammation,
Chinese Blood Build, LIV-Guard and/or Liver Cleanse Formula.
Una de Gato and Infection herbs ""By the Ton"".
Fasting is very important with Hepatitis.

The liver must be given the opportunity to be strengthened and cleansed. If there is a problem with fasting, try taking Fasting Plus to keep the blood sugar up. If possible, muscle test for Bacterial or Viral herbs. -Darlene Agle
What you have is very serious and you need to do an entire program to get a handle on this. It is not something that anyone can throw on the web and you just take the herbs. You probably will not get the truth from your doctor, especially on the serious nature of what you have. It takes 70% of the liver to be destroyed before you feel symptoms. With the albumin starting to drop, osmotic pressure is disturbed. Albumin is responsible for about 80% of the colloid-osmotic pressure between blood and tissue fluid. Decreased albumin is always an indication of SIGNIFICANT liver/immune dysfunction and in many cases may indicate free radical pathology of a developing neoplasm. There are only a few natural programs that will help with hepatitis C and they are very extensive.

In liver disease (hepatitis c) fluid begins to build especially in the peritoneal cavity, this is called Ascites and is really not the same as edema or water retention. It usually comes from low serum osmotic pressure due to hypoalbuminemia, (low albumin). Look to the liver and not the kidney. Milk Thistle combination 2 three times per day. Liver Cleanse Formula and Chinese Liver Balance use 3 three times a day. No animal protein lots of RAW vegetables and you can even add Garden Essentials 3 three times a day. -Eliezer Ben-Joseph
I would do the new Super Antioxidant, because of the Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk Thistle, Liquid Chlorophyll, a diet of raw fruits and veggies and lots of R.O. water. -Ann Souther
January 1998 issue 21 of Alternative Medicine Digest has an article on how Naomi Judd beat Hepatitis C- when it was full blown. Main thing is to clean and support the liver. She lists a TON of individual vitamins, minerals and herbs, but she stresses acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments, Milk Thistle, 8000 mg of Vitamin C and thymus extract (Thymus Glandular). -Kathy Wood
I have a gal with Hepatitis C. She took Chinese Blood Build and I-X along with Chinese Trigger Immune to boost her immune systems. She had excellent results back from her doctor the next time he did tests. -JK1034
In Nature''s Treasure Chest, under Hepatitis, it gives the following information:
Liquid Chlorophyll: 1/3 cup daily, LIV-J or Liver Cleanse Formula, Chinese Blood Build- weakened liver, Yarrow - 6/day for 2 months, Lecithin, Milk Thistle Combination, Barley Juice or CoQ10 - 60mg daily, Antioxidant Arsenal - 2 pkg. Daily, Glandular Thymus - 2 x 2 daily
It recommends a raw fruit and vegetable diet for 4 weeks. Drink fresh squeezed green drinks, carrot and beet juice. Avoid dairy and all animal protein. Chlorophyll enemas, fasting, helpful. Ozonated colemas also helpful.

I would add Bowel Build as well to make sure the person is eliminating a minimum of 3 times a day. I would also recommend Nature''s Spring Water to make sure the person drinks pure water and enough of it. If the person weighs 200 lbs, they should drink 100 oz of pure water. (Editors note: Jack''s or another good cleanse would be very appropriate.) -Joan Kasich
To add to what you said; Dr. Andrew Weil says, "While some people die as a result of complications from chronic hepatitis C, it's not a death sentence. I'm often asked about natural remedies for liver problems, anyone with a liver problem (like chronic hepatitis) should take Milk Thistle regularly; it enhances the metabolism of liver cells and protects them from toxic injury. Schizandra is a Chinese medicine that also helps the body heal chronic hepatitis. Both these remedies have specific liver regenerative properties. I have known a number of patients who have reversed hepatitis C using natural therapies like these."" Our Nutri-Calm has schizandra here''s some of what I''ve learned about it: Aromatic, cooling, astringent. Classified as a Kidney Qi", or as an astringent herb. TCM says it tonic effect, tones the lungs and nourishes the heart, while preserving vitality. increase stamina and prevent fatigue. In Western Herbology, it is said to be an "adaptogen" or has properties that help balance body functions, and help cope with stress in all systems. Clinical Studies: It is found to promote the health of the genito-urinary tract (strengthening and toning),frequent urination, and for night sweats. Upton says it "...has been shown to be effective in protecting liver cells from fatty degeneration, and repairing damaged liver tissue due to viral hepatitis."

In China it has been used for more than 2,000 years to treat gonorrhea,dysentery, weakness from TB, asthmatic coughs, diarrhea of children and pregnant women. In the Soviet, workers found the fruit stimulating although in large doses it was depressing and inhibiting to the central nervous system. It also serves as a regulatory to the cardiovascular system, and people suffering from debility found good results to relieve weakness/tiredness. The chemical constituents of the fruit include citric, malic, and tattaric acids, carbohydrates, Vitamin C, iron, manganese, phosphorus, and calcium.

Keys, J.D. Chinese Herbs: Their Botany, Chemistry, and Pharmacodynamics, 1976) and Perry, Lily M. Medicinal Plant of East and Southeast Asia: Attributed Properties and Uses , MIT Press, 1980).
I've had two clients refuse liver transplants: both alive and well. They followed similar guidelines......... -Sammye Lamb
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MILK THISTLE, MILK THISTLE, MILK THISTLE!!!!!! If she can't swallow the tablets, crush them in some applesauce. The liver cleanse is to start with one the first day, add one more the next day, and so on until you are up to 19 a day...then take one away each day until you are at maintenance.... I have also had a friend with hepatitis C have lifesaving results taking 4 a day; in 8 months was back among the LIVING!!! I can't STRESS this fact enough; Milk Thistle is THE herb for the LIVER!!! It will rebuild and restore the liver with scientific backing. -Nancy
My Husband has had Hepatitis C for about 25 years, although we've only known about it for about 10 yrs. He went the route with Interferon injections, and the Dr.'s would like to try them again. The first time the Interferon didn't help him. He was so sick and tired, it was almost worst than the disease itself. Now they've decided they want to try beta Interferon. Bill and I want to try the natural way first. One of the main reasons that I started to take Nature's Sunshine and then signed up was to try and find a way to help Bill reach his highest health potential. We've tried several different approaches. Right now, this is the program

He's on: Chinese Blood Build 3 (3xday), VS-C 4 (3xday), Vitamin C 3-5 grms. per day, Ultimate Echinacea 3xday, High Pot. Garlic 1 (2xday), Milk Thistle Combo 3 (3xday), Food Enzymes with meals, LBS-II to keep his colon moving toxins out, Nutri-Calm 2 (3xday), St. John's Wort 3 (2xday).

We've just recently purchased the Juice Factory 2000, and so have been having a fruit/vegetable drink each day. We did a five day Juice and fresh food fast and the Tiao He Cleanse. I had a rough time with a healing crisis. Bill said he felt great, but was pretty hungry.

Next time I think we'll try the Fasting plus while doing it. Hope this helps. Blessings
Bill has been on the program I listed for about 3-months. He will go in to have blood work done in about 2 months. I'll be letting everyone know how it goes. This month I started a different approach. We do a liver BUILD for three weeks, and then do a liver CLEANSE while we eat mostly fruits and vegetables. He's noticed more energy this month. The one thing I've noticed is that I can't do Mega-Chel with him. He used to be a welder, and I know he has heavy metal buildup, but every time I try to do the Mega-Chel with him he gets extremely fatigued. He just can't do it. I'm sure it's because his liver isn't strong enough to handle the detox. -Debi Minter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: