Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heel Spurs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Heel Spurs Reply with quote

Heel Spurs

My friend has very painful heel spurs. I know you can use Yucca for them. Is there anything else she can take to help? She has gone to M.D.'s without much help. -Naomi
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hydrangea capsules. Una d Gato is food for reducing inflammation. Yucca is really food for cleansing the liver. I think Una D Gato would be a better assisting herb with Hydrangea. -Suzanne -
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
You can also add CA ATC to push out the inorganic calcium. If you use this, be sure to take the Hydrangea in order to break up any kidney or gall stones that might occur. The Una de Gato is also good for alkalizing the system, something they really need to do. -Mike, N.D.
It is my understanding that spurs are caused by calcium deposits, which can be dissolved by taking Hydrangea. -Deana
The book "A Cure for All Diseases" has a great recipe for heel spurs. It uses Hydrangea, gravel root, black cherry, Magnesium, and one of the B vitamins. I don't have the book with me to look up which B vitamin it is. I'm thinking it is the B6. It has helped several of my clients dissolve bone spurs all over the body. Also cut out all teas that aren't herbal in nature. -Helen Red
I have had several customers get really good results in getting rid of heel spurs by taking PDA with each meal. The lack of hydrochloric acid prevents absorption of calcium. It usually works within a week or so. -Ann Jones
- - - - - - - - - -
Recent I had someone use Ca+Vitamin D, B-Complex and Chinese Anti-Gas for this with good results. The person had this for months. Within a week improvement was evident -S. Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -
We have had previous good advice on the subject of 'bone spurs'. Do search the FAQ page:

You may notice that body ph seems to enter in on it. We now have Sea Calcium, which will help to alkalize the body. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Start with the Mega-Chel program. My dad used this for another concern, and as an added benefit lost his heel spur. -Sandra Nesky
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: