Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HCL with Pepsin

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: HCL with Pepsin Reply with quote

HCL with Pepsin

I have acne and started taking HCL with pepsin 14 days ago 650mg, 2-3x per day. At first, my acne got sore then came to a head and cleared up. My hypoglycemia seemed to become a thing of the past. By day 14, I became very sick and recognized the symptoms as rapid detoxification. I have stopped taking HCL for 1 day now, however am still so very tired and feeling really weird. Is it possible HCL is the thing that caused this? -Ellen Weber
- - - - - - - - - -
My thought on this was that as you digested better, you may have not been eliminating waste adequately . . . . Anytime toxins are stirred up and not gotten out fast enough, you have exactly those symptoms.

At the very least, I would suggest LBS II & Psyllium (bulk). Possibly you might want to consider doing Dr Jack's cleanse. (See FAQ search) Be SURE to take enough LBS-II or Senna to move your bowels with each meal. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: