Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hair - Gray

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Hair - Gray Reply with quote

Hair - Gray

Hi, I am 45 and starting to get a lot of gray hair in front. This is not a major thing, but I was just wondering, is there anything I can do nutritionally to help me curb this, or would it be best to use Henna? Or just let it go gray!! I know some people go gray much earlier and some much later if at all. Thanks so much. -Annette Mason
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Some people have used Sage successfully. Some have reported that they have stopped the gray and others have reported that their natural color is coming back. Personally, I just tell people I earned everyone of the gray hairs and I'm proud of them! -Mike, N.D.
Gray hair can be a mineral deficiency too. Minerals being leeched out by sodas and such. It usually indicates loss of calcium. The levels of sodium are also out of balance as well. Nutritives such as Alfalfa, Kelp, Super Algae are good replacements for these. I have used Ho Shu Wu also. -Kimberly Balas
Pantothenic acid helps me! When I quit taking it a couple of months, the little grey hairs start coming back again...hope it helps you! -LINDY
- - - - - - - - - -
I have been spraying Nature's Fresh in my hair for about 8 months. I used to color my hair blonde - I am a natural brunette - when I stopped coloring it - I just let it grow out naturally spraying Nature's Fresh on daily - at first I had quite a bit of gray hair - but now I only have a tiny small patch on the right front - many of my customers have commented what I was doing to my hair as they slowly watched the gray go away - I still faithfully spray that on every morning all over me now - not just on my hair - amazing to tighten and tone the skin tissue. Will never be without it. -Kasara D'Elene
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: