Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cleanse - Asthma Testimonial

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Cleanse - Asthma Testimonial Reply with quote

Cleanse - Asthma Testimonial

Well, while the cleanse discussion is still going on, I would like to share with you all quite an incredible story.

You know how we teach everyone that respiratory problems are often linked to colon issues? Well, about 8 years ago I started having SEVERE asthma attacks whenever I was exposed to a lot of dust (like, when I go on a cleaning binge!!). My upline manager put me on LBS II and told me that would take care of the problem (talk about treating a symptom!!). She also had me do one CleanStart. Actually, with all the raw foods I was eating, my colon was "moving things through" pretty well, so I rarely needed any other kind of a laxative. HOWEVER --- I continued to have the asthma problem.

As most of you know, I started Bev Nicholsonıs 90-day colon cleanse Oct. 6, and starting Nov. 1, did Stanley Burroughsı cleanse for 42 days. In the month of December I did a lot of cleaning before my son came home from college, but it was mainly dealing with clutter, reorganizing bookshelves and several rooms, etc. I did not have a single problem with asthma, stuffiness, or any after effects ­ I could not believe it!!!!!!

Then today, I took on a project that has been LONG overdue, waiting for my broken back to heal from a car accident in 2001 ------- THE ATTIC. Talk about thick layers of dust and cobwebs ­ UGH!!! I worked all afternoon, doing a MAJOR de-junking and hauling out; sweeping, de-webbing, etc. My husband came home from work for supper and saw everything we had hauled downstairs to pass along to charity or other families who could use them, and he looked at me in disbelief. "How could you tackle that attic?!? How are you feeling????".

NOT A SINGLE BREATHING PROBLEM AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
I also went into a houseful of cats last Friday on a visit, and usually that sets me off into an asthmatic frenzy. NOTHING!!!

I canıt believe it took this much of a cleanse to get to the root of this asthma problem, but apparently it did. I'M A BELIEVER NOW!!! -Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Congratulations! How long were you on the 90-day cleanse? The Stanley Burroughs cleanse was done for 42 days? Did they overlap each other? -Sharlene Miyamura
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just finishing my 90 days! ;-) Yes, I did the Master Cleanse in the "second trimester" of the 90-day colon cleanse. I am SO thankful to Steven for telling us about Burroughs cleanse. -Sharon Grimes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: