Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Circulatory - Hands and Feet Cold

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Circulatory - Hands and Feet Cold Reply with quote

Circulatory - Hands and Feet Cold

I have a 43 year old man, my brother, who is having trouble with cold hands and feet. Its severe to the point of turning blue. He is not into taking care of his health. Does not smoke, not over-weight. Is a good husband and father. I have him on Super Sup w/iron. He can only take one a day or his stomach gets upset. He says he will start taking the food enzymes. His problem is getting bad enough to the point that it is forcing him to except some help from me. I was thinking of minerals, capsicum, and cod liver oil, Liquid Chlorophyll. Not sure really. He won't do a lot. I can't overwhelm him. I think as time goes by he will be willing to do more. I need to keep it uncomplicated. I need some information on what has worked best for some of you and your clients. Thanks.-Teresa
- - - - - - - - - -
Dear Teresa, I personally have many of my clients on B-Complex because they have test deficient...so it could be that your brother is also deficient...I suggest 2 capsules 2X a day...and with extra pantothenic acid (B5). Two a day...and add the capsicum start with one capsule with Meal if his stomach can take it (if can take it for a week, add 2 capsules at dinner time...definitely test if he does need food enzymes...a good test for this is when he feels digestive discomfort have him take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar...if the discomfort gets worse he does not need the hydrochloric acid that is found in the food enzymes...if he feels better then the food enzymes is appropriate...

So, just try these things high levels of B-Complex, Capsicum and the right digestive enzymes...this can be your start... Best wishes... -Lourdes Martinez
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: