Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Candida

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Candida Reply with quote

Candida

My Mom has candida and is experiencing the worst itching. It is mainly under her breasts and on her head. She shampoos with tea tree in her shampoo but the itching keeps her awake at night and said it is driving her crazy. Should she take the tea tree internally? Since there is no Paw Paw anymore, what do you suggest? She is also going through extreme stress right now. Thanks. -Nolee
- - - - - - - - - -
Black walnut might help with the itchy scalp - mix some of the tincture in with her shampoo. She needs to avoid ALL foods which contain flour and sugar; I would recommended that she drinks quarts of Taheebo (Pau d' Arco) Tea daily; and use the Pau d ‘Arco lotion on her skin.

Check messages (Paw Paw Shampoo) to get the directions to make your own Paw Paw shampoo if that was what you were looking for.

Is she taking supplements for the fungal problem? Yeast/Fungal Detox? I also recommend William Crooks' books. -Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - -
Yeast/Fungal Detox will help and stay away from sugar in any form. Follow the candida diet and clean from inside then you can work on the outside. -Donna
- - - - - - - - - -
What do you mean there's no "Paw Paw". Do you mean the shampoo? I did see a message previously regarding making a shampoo or tea or something from the Paw Paw Cell Reg. (Look under Paw Paw Shampoo for the directions)

When you said "under the breasts" -- that made me think of an acid body. When you perspire and it gets red, that's acidity. Diet change. . . . . -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: A client who was diagnosed with candida by her doc (chiropractor)has now been told that she could not use the Progesterone Cream because it feeds the candida. He also said that estrogen does the same thing. Has anyone heard that this is true? Thanks. -Kathy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have never heard of Progesterone Cream feeding Candida. In the Hart manual it says that Progesterone Cream helps to get rid of Candida, it also helps many other things. Anyway, from my experience I think that doctors will say anything against natural alternatives so that they won't lose your business. Take responsibility for your own health! -Stepheny
I have Systemic Candidiasis (yeast overgrowth). Am trying intravenous hydrogen peroxide and UVBI (ultra violet blood irradiation) to kill the yeast. My symptoms are worsening, however, and I was better while using herbs and diet alone. Does anyone know about hydrogen peroxide and UVBI treatments? My N.D. insists my worsening is die-off reaction--I'm not so sure! -Jennifer Gerhardt
Simple test for candida die off reaction: Eat one (just one) piece of white bread. If the reaction stops it is die off. My worst client got rid of hers with Pau d'Arco Extract, Candida Homeopathic and a rotation diet. After several years on the Pau d'Arco she maintains her health with the rotation diet alone and is getting healthier as the years go by. -Marilyn Navarro
Olive Leaf Extract is out on its own for this condition. Of course remember Bifidophilus as well. Watch the diet and personal hygiene. -Nancy
Q: I need help. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated.
My 4 year old daughter, Leah, for almost 2 months now has had a severe rash around the outside of her mouth, in the creases of her nose, and on the top and bottom of her eyelids. At first, we thought it was an allergic reaction to a plant or chemical outside, but from muscle testing, we have determined it to be a bad yeast and parasite infection.
Her herbal program changes almost every week, because I just haven't found the right program for her yet, so I am hoping on of you can suggest something I may be overlooking.
I have dramatically changed her diet, though I don't believe it was bad to begin with. I believe she has inherited all of my food sensitivities and toxins, so she is off to a bad start. She has had a history of hives the past year, never able to determine just what provoked them. But now I believe the toxins have manifested into this infection...psoriasis maybe.

Anyway, for about a month now, she has had no sugar of any kind, no fruits, no starches, no breads or grains, no dairy, etc. -Stacey L. Brown
I would not give a little kid the wormwood/mugwort formula. Too strong. For the yeast, parasites, and rash I would ONLY give her Olive Leaf Extract, Black Walnut, Herbasaurs Bifidophilus, and Red Clover Blend. I would put fresh whole fruit back into her diet. I'd take away the other supplements you mentioned. For minerals I'd replace the Colloidal Minerals with Three and Herbasaurs Multi. This is all you should need especially since she's on a pure diet. Given proper foods the body can naturally detoxify itself and rid itself of parasites and yeast overgrowth. -Chottsie

Chotise has some good counsel here. My daughter just asked: What kind of soap are you washing her clothes in? Try Sunshine Concentrate from NSP. Hives that start around the mouth or stomach area are usually from what you eat. Hives that start elsewhere are usually from what you touch. This is not a cast iron rule--just a usual thing. What kind of parasites are you dealing with here? Yeasts like candida or pinworms--very common in little people. Best and fastest thing I know for pinworms is garlic applied to the feet in an old pair of shoes every other day for a week, then one week after the third application. Just mash up a clove for each old shoe (she will never use them again) and let her play with these stinky shoes on. The active ingredient will go through the blood stream, feed the worms, make them sleepy. Then feed her something in the evening that usually moves her bowels by morning. For my kids puffed wheat cereal or pop corn usually worked great. Then all the tired, almost comatose pin worms come right on out. If you find round worms (like the kind fishermen use for bait) in the stool you need to keep the treatment up once a week for a month to get the eggs as they hatch out.

For anyone who has to deal with a massive invasion of round worms it is best to fast lightly on the days of treatment, and then eat garlic (makes sense here to use NSP garlic--I have seen children do well with the Garlic Oil capsules because they are small and smell and the child just KNOWS it will work!)and drink warm milk before bed (I know it sounds awful--but I have drunk worse things). (If you are absolutely down on milk--and in some areas of this country I would certainly be down on milk--Tofu Moo will do nicely. The idea is to get the roundworms to take the garlic.) Then in the morning take whatever moves your bowels best unless you prefer to take LBS II after the garlic and milk or Tofu Moo. If you find the round worms please repeat once a week for four weeks. Some signs of roundworms that most people ignore are coughing and hacking as the worms work their way from the bloodstream through the lungs to be swallowed and start the cycle again. It can sound just like brohchitis or pneumonia. A rounded stomach can develop as the belly fills with worms. Did I hear my "peanut gallery" say "That's why we always cook with lots of garlic? Good idea. -Marilyn Navarro
Would like to say that her infection is Candida. No pin worms, round worms, etc. She tests very strongly for yeast, and the parasite reflex is hot, as well as virus. Her rash doesn't itch at all...which seemed a little odd to me. The hives she had in the past were all over her body, and they moved around continuously...you could actually watch them change shape and location. But the worst part of them were on her face and head.

No hives for about a year now..but now it's the rash. It doesn't hurt her, doesn't itch, etc. Just looks really pitiful.

Have been giving her garlic enemas, and I do have Olive Leaf extract coming. I believe I have seen biggest improvement with the Colloidal Silver, but just can't quite find the right combination to get the healing complete.

She is on a raw diet now. She does have sensitivities to potatoes, wheat, corn, some rice, peanuts, etc. So we don't eat those anyway, and the only dairy she ever gets is maybe grated sharp cheeses on salad from time to time.

I appreciate the responses I have gotten. Some really useful info. Would like to hear more advice if anyone else has suggestions.....can't ever get too many good ideas, ya know. Thanks again. -Stacey
I feel you are overlooking Viruses
Liquid VS-C 1/2 Tsp. Twice a day. Herbal Pumpkin, 1 a day. Shark Cartilage 2 a day. Pau D'Arco 4 tsps. for 2 days Then 2 tsps a day. These should work. Her body must be too acidic. If you are not breast feeding I would suggest Goats milk. Most like Mother's Milk. Digests in only 20 min. -Noreen Pray
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: