Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Use of Herbs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Use of Herbs Reply with quote

Cancer - Use of Herbs

Hi, Do cancer cells become resistant to herbs like chemotherapy?

We have used herbs for stomach cancer. After starting herbs in 2 weeks the tumor marker level dropped then after one month when we checked the marker levels increased. Can anyone please explain why this has happened? we were using the same herbs and same dosage. Thanks. -Tanya
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Tanya, Perhaps someone else has a better explanation, but my suggestion would be that the person probably needed to be increasing their dosage of herbs as they went along. This has been my experience with other issues.

Sometimes they start high and adjust lower as they go along -- and sometimes (more often than not). . . especially with a major health issue . . . they start lower and gradually increase their dosage. TO A POINT -- then they will go back down at the end.

Try it -- the cancer may be "fighting back"!!! -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Dear Tanya, In regard to your question, it is difficult to answer without specifics, but I am reminded that if you are on the Paw Paw program, it is not recommended to consume the usual high amounts of antioxidants that are usually suggested on a natural anti-cancer program. One either chooses the high antioxidant method or the Paw Paw program with the Noni and digestive enzymes as outlined last year at the regional meetings by Dr. Romero and Joan Vandergriff. I did ask Dr. Romero and Joan Vandergriff last year at the regional meetings if one could still juice and eat plenty of antioxidant foods. They said yes, just not to do high doses of supplements with the Paw Paw.

It might benefit you to contact Joan Vandergriff in Dallas Texas. Joan is a Senior National Manager, CNHP, author of the Treasure Chest, and a naturopathic doctor. I am sure you already know all this if you are on the forum. She has a reference tool that refers to natural ways to build the body and fight irregular cells. Last year the book was about $100. If I had cancer, I think it would be worth the investment.

( I am not a doctor and can not legally diagnose or prescribe.) -Sybil Vazquez
- - - - - - - - - -
It was the correct herb on that day, one layer of the onion has been peeled off. To get to the other layer you need another nutrient/herb or you may have address only one imbalance of the Ca. eg acidity, viral, or emotional ect. The body is dynamic you have to go with the changes and make appropriate adjustments. Another thing your client may have stopped or started doing something that's different. Hope this helps. -S. Mitchell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: