Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Throat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Throat Reply with quote

Cancer - Throat

I would use 1 part Lobelia, and 3 parts Mullein as a poultice on the throat. I would also use H.P. Grapine as an antioxidant. The Pau d'Arco Power Pack is good too. I would also juice organic vegetables, (you all knew I would say that) and add that wonderful Green-Zone to it SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. Don't quit too soon. When you get better do it for another year. Unsweetened grape juice is good to rid the body of cancer, too.

Rev. Geaorge Malkmus who wrote "Why Christians Get Sick" says to eat a diet of all raw organic vegetables and fruits w/ 15% cooked vegetables, ie baked potatoes. On the internet, look up the word tumor. Scroll down to Dr. Lorraine Day's web page. She has tapes that are wonderful. The one I like best is "Cancer Doesn't Scare Me Any More." She has one "You Can't Improve on God". And then one on AIDS. She was a surgeon for 20 + years and is a Christian. She says what we say and she says it with authority!!! Ya'll have got to hear it to believe her position on cancer and the medical professions shortcomings! She is a modern day Dr. Mendelson who wrote several books exposing the medical profession, including "Medical Heretic" "How To Raise A Healthy Child in Spite of Your Doctor." -Ann Souther
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: