Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Ovarian

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Ovarian Reply with quote

Cancer - Ovarian

I was diagnosed with ovca, stage III Sept, 2000. After a hysterectomy, appendectomy, and 6 mos. of chemotherapy, the cancer has been in remission for 1 year. My CA125 continues to rise, now at 50, and my cancer is back in the form of a small tumor between my vagina and rectum. My doctor wants to see me again in 2 months to decide on the plan for treatment. I have 2 months to wage my personal war to get rid of this once and for all. I am presently taking 2 cap 2x day IP-6, I drink 3 cups of Essiac tea a day (I brew it myself), 4 caps Echinacea/day, 20 drops White Chestnut flower essence/day, 6 oz Tahitian Noni/day, LBS II every other day for chronic constipation, 4oz Liquid Calcium/day, and 3 oz Mineral Chi Tonic. I have just started to introduce to my regimen, 1 tsp 4x day PhytAloe(dried fruits & vegetables from Mannatech), 1 tsp 3x day Ambrotose(helps provide saccharides used in glycoconjugate synthesis from Mannatech), rice protein powder, 2 caps Blood Build 2x day, and 1 cap 4x day MacroForce Plus C (Beta 1,3 D-glucan to assist macrophage cells to identify cancer cells. I think that about covers it....I'm also starting to juice again. Usually carrots and apples, sometimes I'll throw in a piece of a beet. I need to know if I'm spinning my wheels, is there something else that someone knows about that specifically attacks this cancer? Testimonials? Please help! My friend, Joan Valier, mentioned Kim Balas as a resource. Somebody respond, please. Have a joy filled day! -Barbara
- - - - - - - - - -
Barbara- I have stage 11B ovarian so want to let you know about conversations the international Ovarian cancer connection (it's a newsletter) PO Box 7948 Amarillo, Tx 79114-806-355-2565-just call or ck out their website www.ovarian-news.org they will send you a free issue. Recent research news: is cutting off the blood supply to the tumor- that may go to clinical trials soon with shark cartilage) Nat sunshine has SC formula (shark cartilage) lots of information on the internet-also Nat sunshine has quite a few herbs that people use for cancer- I have not been to chemo yet-my ca 125 went down from 32 to 12-and I take Colloidal silver-and IV vitamins from time to time-and some b vitamins-graphine -and rose hips-and the enzymes-and str-j-not a lot-I think the Dr can shrink the tumor some way. -Darla
- - - - - - - - - -
Suggestions: Use your library. Get the book, "The Cancer Battle Plan. Get Hulda Clark's" A Cure For Cancer" It's a fantastic book! The book: "Feelings Alive Never Die" Will help with the emotional side of cancer.

Website to research: http://cancer.about.com/cs/prevention.

Juicing Granny Smith apples, carrots very important.

Sing like no one is listening Dance like no one is watching and Love like you've never been hurt . . . -T. McInyre
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ovarian Cysts

I received this from customer- "My doctor felt there was a cyst in my left ovary. She asked me to get an ultrasound. I did and sure enough, there is a 2" cyst in my left ovary and a smaller one in my right ovary."

Would V-X as suppository (how many ?) , All Cell Detox ( how many ?) and Pro-G-Yam be good for cysts? Thanks. -Nora Weigl
Dear Nora, All Cell Detox(6 a day) and Pro-G-Yam are good choices. Pro-G-Yam will help balance out excess estrogen (2 dabs a day). Don't know what v-x is? If you meant C-X, don't know if it would be indicated for this type of problem.

Also, I would suggest you take either Psyllium Hulls or Nature's Three along with All Cell Detox. Assists in a better cleanse. Take some right at waking and some right before bed.

Barley Juice Powder is also good for cysts. -Lourdes Martinez
The root lays in the liver so I have learn through my own experiences with ovarian cyst, because the liver stores toxins and one such toxin is xenoestrogens a big culprit. Pro g cream is excellent, but you need to go to the elimination organs and detox the primary culprit, and the pro-g cream will be much more effective in doing it's job. I like all cell detox, but I chose to do a couple of organic coffee enemas, and Liver cleanse by NSP of course I use lots herbs to feed and support my ovaries i.e. sarsaparilla, beta carotene etc. -Darcy
I've been dealing with this cyst for about nine years but about year ago i found out that it was a chocolate cyst it bleed when I have my monthly which mean it still growing and it's not feeling good at all. But by me not having insurance it's real hard to search for medical help. I did had one surgery that one was just to see was it cancer but it wasn't so I'm back to the drawing board. now all I do is pray that the Lord will help me handle the pain that I'm in than my heart was lead to get on this website, so can you please tell what i can do. -Kathleen Bennett
Blood needs cleansed- BP-X(6-8)a day, or E-Tea as directed on bottle. Female Comfort + Pro-G-Yam cream has done the trick for my clients. Essential Oil- Cellu-tone or Lavender applied undiluted directly over the cyst 2-3 times a day.

I have also used Una De Gato 6-9 a day. I usually muscle test to see which of the above herbals will produce the most positive result. Best to you. -Jan
Prevention is the best tool, so I am providing you with some education that will help you make healthy decisions. First of all I am not a medical doctor, so seek professional help if you need to. I am just someone who has suffered, and learned how to prevent this problem from occurring every other month, by doing my research.

Okay, here it is this is my regime.

Progesterone cream will help regulate your imbalance hormones. If you want to know your levels go see a doctor and request a lab test a hormone level evaluation, or you could purchase a home kit, but they are rather pricey however, worth it.See website.

BetterWay2Health.com Estradiol, progesterone, Testosterone 603-679-9595

Most woman are estrogen dominant according to Dr. Lee, which means too much estrogen is roaming in their body and progesterone is too low. This will cause such a discord that the likely hood of a cyst is extremely high, along with other female irregularities. What the natural progesterone cream does it brings the levels to a more balance state. Some woman exclude the test and just start using the cream that is totally your decision to make. Pro-G by NSP distributors is the most effective cream and I have used many different brands in comparing.

Tips for reducing estrogen

Stop eating estrogenic foods such as; dairy, milk, eggs, poultry produced by hormone fed chickens, red meat that comes from hormone induce cows, pork anything inorganic.

Wash vegetables off with a product called nature's fresh (It fantastic)

Pesticides can cause unnatural estrogens to accumulate in the body. Estrogens are stored in the liver.

The liver is usually a big factor in hormonal imbalances and diseases. I like drinking a glass of lemon water twice a day to clear the liver. I take 8 ounces of filter water and a half of lemon squeeze the juice in the glass of water. Try one of NSP Liver cleanses also.

Add extra fiber to your diet. Fiber and Soy have been shown to block bad estrogen, and pickup excessive estrogen and eliminate it from the body. If you cannot tolerate that thick stuff in a glass then use capsules. I take a brand call Phyto-soy.

Herbs that I like and take daily are Sarsaparilla this herb is particularly good for ovary health.

Beta carotene is something that is also needed to feed the health of the ovaries.

Hope this helps. -Dee
I had a friend with an ovarian cyst. She used Una de Gato and the doctor thought she went somewhere else and had it removed because it was gone in a short time. -Nancy
Look to the pituitary because I read somewhere that it controls unnatural growths anywhere in the body. -Jo Knapp
I would have her start to use NSP's Pro-G Yam 500. 1/4 tsp twice a day. My daughter had ovarian cysts due to being anovulatory. Her estrogen was way too high and the yam balanced the estrogen. It took about 4 months of using it 3 weeks on and one week off (one week off while she was bleeding). Her OBGYN even said it would help. -Suzanne
Red Clover blend, All Cell Detox, or Pau D' Arco work well too. Pick 1. -Virginia Dassler
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I received this from customer- "My doctor felt there was a cyst in my left ovary. She asked me to get an ultrasound. I did and sure enough, there is a 2" cyst in my left ovary and a smaller one in my right ovary."

Would V-x as suppository (how many ?) , all cell detox ( how many ?) and Pro G-Yam be good for cysts? Thanks. -Nora Weigl
- - - - - - - - - -
Dear Nora, All cell detox(6 a day) and pro-g-yam are good choices. Pro-g-yam will help balance out excess estrogen (2 dabs a day). Don't know what v-x is? If you meant C-X, don't know if it would be indicated for this type of problem.

Also, I would suggest you take either psyllium hulls or Nature's Three along with All cell detox. Assists in a better cleanse. Take some right at waking and some right before bed.

Barley Juice Powder is also good for cysts. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
The root lays in the liver so I have learn through my own experiences with ovarian cyst, because the liver stores toxins and one such toxin is xenoestrogens a big culprit. Pro G Yam cream is excellent, but you need to go to the elimination organs and detox the primary culprit, and the Pro-G-Yam Cream will be much more effective in doing it's job. I like all cell detox, but I chose to do a couple of organic coffee enemas, and Liver Cleanse by NSP of course I use lots herbs to feed and support my ovaries i.e. Sarsaparilla, Beta Carotene etc.,. -Darcy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: