Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Melanoma

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Melanoma Reply with quote

Cancer - Melanoma

Need help friend has Melanoma Cancer Has spread to liver What NSP products would help with this challenge? -Howard
- - - - - - - - - -
Howard, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but once cancer has spread to the liver, statistically most patients die within 6 months. It is a somewhat painful process, and about the only thing or treatment available is prescription pain medication. There are herbs available for a liver cleanse, however, they should probably only be used in a non-cancerous liver. Unfortunately, melanoma is quite deadly once it goes internal. Everyone who reads this should check themselves for moles that have changed appearance or grown, grown darker, or have developed irregular borders. I once knew a lady who was aware of a mole on her forehead that had changed, but she was too busy planning her daughter's elaborate wedding for several months, and didn't go to the doctor until it was too late. It metastasized to her brain, and no chemotherapy, radiation, or any treatment with herbs could save her. She died 6 months after her daughter got married. If the skin change caused by melanoma is caught soon enough and removed surgically before it goes internal, then survival is 100%. So everyone, get those moles checked, before you end up like Howard's friend! -Sharon
- - - - - - - - - -
Fortunately those statistics are primarily in the medical world where current cancer therapies are only about 2 to 3% successful.

I for one would not have a mole cut into for fear that it would spread. I know what I'd do instead.

This person's best hope is a detailed holistic program. They should get themselves to an experienced natural health professional to help them with it. Also, there are some excellent books to read on the subject of natural cancer therapies. I like "Herbal Medicine, Healing & Cancer" by Donald R. Yance, Jr. A small but powerful book is "A Cancer Battle Plan" by Anne Frahm.

Do not give up hope. Do not let fear rule your life. Take steps to improve living, the body does the rest in its own amazing ways. -Chottsie
- - - - - - - - - -
There is nothing like All Cell Detox For melanomas. If you muscle test place a finger on the suspected mole and muscle test. If your test is strong, then there is activity in that mole. I use the A-C-Detox, work up to the tested dosage. and keep on it until they test off the A-C-Detox! Retest and the test will be weak. Liver Cancer... Chaparral was the best. But Eyebright comes in a close second. Lots of A+D, Zinc, And there is Aloe Vera, Morinda, LIV-C, St Mary's Thistle. Then check them for the subconscious " I really want to live - I really want to Die " If they really want to die I place my hands on their forehead and just ask our Heavenly Father to turn hem around so they Really want to live to his glory. retest and if they are corrected. Tell them they need to forgive, make right anything that needs to be corrected and be thankful for blessings. Not to dwell on negative thoughts. Check them regularly for this as well as decreases in the herbs. Hope I have covered the main points. -Valerie
- - - - - - - - - -
Dear Howard, If I were in his shoes, I would try Grapine. It is a combination of Grape Seed Extract and Pycnogenol, the pine bark extract from France. Both are excellent antioxidants and Pycnogenol has been known to shrink tumors. I would recommend taking two milligrams per pound of body weight, for example, if your friend weighs 150 lb., then he should take 300 milligrams a day, preferably half in the morning and the rest in the afternoon. I certainly hope that this helps, and I will be praying for him. -Vinton
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: