Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Markers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Markers Reply with quote

Cancer - Markers

A cancer victim has CA 27 and 29 markers----the numbers were 269 and two months later 579-----she is doing remarkably well and doctors are amazed--but the numbers are much higher---could this be like cholesterol numbers-------when it starts moving, it shows up more before it is moved on out??? Thanks. -bb
- - - - - - - - - -
I am not a doctor, so do not quote me on this. We have had some similar type activities with a loved one of mine who has cancer. We were told by two herbalists that the tumor marker numbers are actually the antigen activity and did not necessarily tell how big or small the tumor was. We were told that the antigens can rise as a last fight by the tumor against the killer t cells right before it dies. We were also told that other things can cause it to rise - like in her case a lot of bilirubin in the system. Is this gospel, I don't know. I will not say it is gospel until her tumor marker numbers are in normal long enough for her us to know that she is healed. But, I would say that since two herbalists told me this that I wouldn't give up hope. If you would like to write me and stay in communication to compare what information we learn as we monitor our loved ones tumor markers, please fee free to write me at roni@dohickey.net to start a dialogue. This is one of those things were only time will tell, so we can support each other through these monthly monitoring of tumor marker numbers. I feel that if the persons tumor marker numbers continue to rise, I would want a cats can or MRI or something to give you an indication of the size of the tumor as you need to have some kind of a marker to see if the herbs are working so you can change them if they are not. If they keep rising for three months, I would start to question further. I also have some information on other herbalists that you can write and ask me for. I do not feel comfortable putting peoples names and addresses on internet posts without their written permission, so I always tell people to write me and I'll discuss it with them personally. -Rhonda Partin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: