Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Lung

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Lung Reply with quote

Cancer - Lung

If lung problems come from the colon could it be possible that this how lung cancer is started? I have just be referred a man who is only 52 and just been diagnosed with cancer in both lungs. It is called non-cell carcinoma.

I just wanted to run this by and see what anyone else thinks. TIA. -Gwen
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: Hello, My mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. I want a herbal treatment if necessary. Can you help me. There's no formal report yet on the case of her disease but the doctor who did the biopsy , he told me it was a lung cancer. -Rickie
- - - - - - - - - -
This is an excerpt from the FAQ page on cancer. IT has alot of information. I always look at the FAQ page first when researching a problem. You should Also do research on NSP Paw Paw Cell Reg. Your mom has to be open to alternative treatment forms for them to work. -S.Nesky
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For cancer, we always use Pau D'Arco Power Pack plus Una De Gato. We use six packs a day and 9 Una de Gato for treatment then continue with 2 packs a day and 3 Una de Gato for prevention thereafter. We have had some remarkable remissions with several types of cancers with this program. -Kay Lubecke
- - - - - - - - - -
My lung cancer is not due to smoking. It seems this is common in smokers however, I have never smoked and my husband does not smoke. It has taken 8 months to determine what this tumor is. I have tried since Oct. 2002 to clear up my lung problem naturally with no help and I fought like crazy to not go the chemical route. However, this tumor is growing and my health is declining so with the instance of family I gave in. I certainly wanted to add Paw Paw to this regimen, but how do I know if this is working to reduce tumor. I am scheduled for 7 weeks of radiation Mon-Fri with l day of chemo. Drs. insist I do not take any antioxidants due to the fact they are giving me a drug to cut off oxygen to this tumor. I am torn as what to do here when it comes to antioxidants. anyone gone thru cancer and ignored some of what Drs. are stating to do and not to do. My energy level is already low and I don't want to cause further problems, I just want to get well. -Janice McComb
- - - - - - - - - -
The Paw Paw Cell Reg is not an antioxidant and I don't believe you have anything to fear with taking it. There is a videotape and a audiotape available from Tree of Light Institute (www.treelite.com) call them or email and get that videotape! It will help you understand Paw Paw and soothe your fears. I would sure add it to my chemo if I was going that route! I also want you to know that you are the only one going through this when it all comes down to it (I know your family is too, but...) and you just do what you think is best for you - whatever that is. We will all be pulling and praying for you. -Mandy
- - - - - - - - - -
Janice, The information we received on Paw Paw Cell-Reg is that it IS safe to take while receiving conventional medical treatment. IF I were you, I would pay Kimberly Balas for a phone consultation or at least write her -- She could give you a program that would work.

In the first place, you need to be drinking pure water throughout the day. It will help flush toxins from your body and help your bowels to work more efficiently. When you say no antioxidants, does that mean curtailing fresh fruit and vegetables? That would definitely be detrimental to your health.

With the Paw Paw Cell Reg, from what Kimberly has said, you CAN take more than what the bottle suggests -- there is a possibility of feeling ill tho -- but then that's a given with the chemical method. You should have been taking the Paw Paw since you found out about your tumor -- it might be gone by now if you had. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Definitely add Paw Paw and the products that should be taken with it. My husband was diagnosed with a Non-small cell cancerous tumor in January, 2003. He refused to have the affected lobe removed surgically. He didn't feel that this was the quality of life that he wanted to live. It would mean carrying an oxygen tank with him wherever he went. He had been a long time smoker and also had emphysema. We tried other herbal products and laetrile immediately after the diagnosis, as well as a change in his diet. Paw Paw was not yet available and I think God everyday for the regional meeting that I attended when it was introduced. My husband started on the necessary products in April, 2003. We continued to work on his diet and getting his pH in balance. Must add we did a lot of praying too, but when he went back to his oncologist in August, 2003 his CEA blood test was absolutely normal. The oncologist had him go for an x-ray and they could not find any sign of the tumor. He has to go for a checkup this month with his oncologist. By all means, go on the Paw Paw with the other products that go along with it. It can't harm you and may benefit you greatly even while doing the radiation. -Barbara
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: A gal I work with has a family member that was diagnosed with Lung Cancer two (2) weeks ago and has just under gone first round of chemo. She would love to introduce the holistic side of fighting cancer since they are very medically driven. I have not specifically worked with cancer, so I would love any advice in this area.

I was thinking about the program that they introduced during the regional meetings, is this the best place to start (Noni, protease, Immune Stimulator, probiotic and GreenZone?)

I was thinking juicing would be good and changing the diet to vegan or Mediterranean, so they can get more enzymes into their system! Are there juicing combinations that are better for cancer? (I have asked her to gather more info, as far as specific type, what stage it's in and if they have given him a time frame) is there any other info that I should be getting? Thank you. -Leesa
- - - - - - - - - -

Find out the blood type and have that person follow the bloody type diet. Juice veggies that are high in iron because the chemo will deplete the body of iron. Pau d' Arco Tea, 8 glasses a day. All Cell Detox. Bifidophilus. All that you mentioned before. What kind of lung cancer does he have? My father HAD adenocarcinoma, IVth stage, the Dr's gave him 6 months and that was a year ago April. NSP didn't have PawPaw when he was diagnosed with it so we started our own regime and it worked! He is now totally free of the lung cancer.

Also find out what kind of meds that is being taken. If on pain med they will need something like LB-X or LBS-II or cascara to make sure that the bowels move. Sometimes with chemo they get diarrhea, but when they take pain meds it will constipate them and you really need to keep the bowels moving so that they don't toxicate themselves more. -Gwen Wildes
- - - - - - - - - -
I'm truly surprised that no one has brought up the new NSP product, Paw Paw Cell-Reg. Already there have been numerous testimonials.

There have been studies on this product: http://www.nspforum.com/faq/index.cgi?read=935 -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: