Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Colon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Colon Reply with quote

Cancer - Colon

I have a friend that has cancer, He had 8 inches of colon removed recently and still has spots on his liver.

I need the best cancer program you have out there. I'm going to get him started on Paw Paw cell reg. What else should he use. -Kathy Adams
- - - - - - - - - -
Go to the FAQ page of the forum and read the entire Paw Paw program. Be sure to muscle test as you go along and have him be sure to take it 4 times a day. More than likely, he will gradually keep increasing the amounts he needs.
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Kathy - I am sorry about your friend. My mom recently passed away from cancer. She did pass away, but even her doctors said she had a much better time of it than other patients with the same tyep of cancer. She had biliary cancer that spread to the pancreas and liver. She lived a pretty good solid year with it, whereas most people have a very painful couple of months under normal treatment. There are several options you can check out. One is Ralph Schaus and Elixir Vitae. This is what she was on. It did not save her life, but no cancer treatment has 100% effectiveness. There is also a program in Tiajauana Mexico that has a program called the Hoxey Formula. I wish we would have found that one in time, because it is the best from what I hear, but we found it too late. There are doctors on staff, and they will work with you long distance by giving you recommendations of the best herbs for your particular condition - which is what makes then so good, it is personalized. You can type elixir vitae or hoxsey or biomedical center (the hoxsey clinic's name) into google and get information on how to contact them. If this does not work for you, please contact me directly at my email address of roni@dohickey.net and I will get the information for you. I don't have it in front of me right now. -Roni
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: