Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Breast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Breast Reply with quote

Cancer - Breast

I had breast cancer 1-1/2 years ago. Unfortunately I wasn't herb smart then and had surgery within a week of the diagnose but as soon as I came home I started researching which lead me to NSP products. I used Pau D'Arco Power Pack (has shark cartilage), Super Antioxidants, Grapine, Vitamin. C, Vitamin. E W/Selenium, Beta Carotene, B-Complex (controlling stress is very important), Liquid Chlorophyll. I took a lot of these for about 6 months and through muscle testing starting cutting down. I now drink a cup of E-tea every morning, Phyto-Soy, All Cell Detox and Nutri-Calm. I also had radiation (I allowed my Dr. to intimidate me into doing this - educate yourself, it is so important). I used a lot of W/L Aloe Vera (internally & externally), Kelp and Siberian Ginseng. The one thing I personally would like to stress is that in most cases you have the time to stop and think and research so you can make an educated decision. -Carol Halford
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have found E Tea, Vitamin E and IN-X to be very helpful for breast cancer. SC is good and it is found in the Pau D'Arco Power Pack. Also Phyto-Soy is good as it blocks the estrogen from entering the tumor. -Diane Toombs
Progesterone Cream needs to be added to this program, as well as lots of enzymes and lots of fiber. -Peggy Day
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes, start her right away on E-Tea, a parasite cleanse with Black Walnut Extract, Morinda, Chlorophyll and Chinese Mineral Chi. She must have a clean colon. The E-Tea has stopped the growth of many breast cancers and has an impressive track record just by itself. When I have a client going the medical route also I add the other herbs. -Darleane
Here in NJ we also use Pau d'Arco Power Packs and Co-Q-10 about 300 mgs. a day. Cancer can''t live in a high oxygen body. It is an anerobic disease. Our wise Solomon Wickey also says that CANDIDA will often look like cancer on a mammogram, so it''s important to take care of candida overgrowth, too. Also, Solomon believes that too many undigested proteins in the body will be a factor in cancer. So, lots of Enzymes are important. A person with cancer needs to meet and exceed the nutritional demand to allow the body to begin to heal itself. So lots of herbs, vitamins and minerals are needed. Emotional and spiritual healing play a part, too. -Nancy
I thought you would all find this interesting:: Disease Center Update: Misconceptions and illusions prevail in the management of breast cancer. Historical review reminds us that medical practice is commonly rooted in tradition rather than proof: The Halsted mastectomy inadvertently served the burgeoning profession of surgery in the early 20th century more than it has benefitted women with breast cancer, yet 100 years later the operation continues to thrive. Despite evidence that mastectomy, radiation following lumpectomy, auxiliary node dissection, or intensive follow-up surveillance have little impact on survival, these practices are adhered to tenaciously.
In their article, "Revisiting Accepted Wisdom in the Management of Breast Cancer," Harriet Beinfield, LAc, and Malcolm S. Beinfield, MD, FACS demonstrate that the extent to which current treatment for breast cancer succeeds in prolonging life remains open to question. Many accepted ideas and interventions are perilously disconnected from their true merit. The imperative for doctors to do something sometimes contradicts their pledge to do no harm. Reflection on what is known should guide future action.
http://www.diseases.net. -Kay
Definitely Phyto-soy!!! I''ve included some information from our book to help explain why : )
Research shows soy contains isoflavones, powerful antioxidants which provide special hormone-mimicking actions. Soy isoflavones have been shown to block hormone receptor sites, thus inhibiting the formation of hormone-dependent cancers such as breast, cervical, ovarian and prostate cancer. Isoflavones have also been shown to stop and even reverse the growth of these cancers.

Genistein is one soy isoflavone which has attracted much scientific attention. Genistein has been shown to prevent cancer in a petri dish, as well as curb the development of tumors by inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels which feed growing tumor cells-a process known as angiogenesis. Research indicates genistein is a "specific inhibitor" of the enzyme tyrosine kinase, which promotes tumor cell growth.

Genistein is also a powerful antioxidant and has been shown to convert complex cancer cells into simple, inactive cells posing no health threat. Diets rich in soy, providing high blood levels of genistein, have been shown to lower breast and prostate cancer. In fact, an article published in Lancet noted that researchers concluded life-long high plasma levels of genistein appear to significantly reduce the growth of cancerous cells, actually preventing the development of clinical disease.(Source: HART Toolkit, 1998). -Laura Clement
YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! Dr. Lorraine Day says there are MANY natural cures for cancer out there...she cured herself of breast cancer before she could try them all! First and foremost is the Morinda Juice...LOTS of it; I would drink as much as I can afford! It is a massive cell regenerator (not unhealthy or cancerous cells, new HEALTHY cells) It will help with pain, and I would also put it on the radiation burns to heal them quickly. It stops tumors from growing and will not multiply cancer cells. (This info is taken from scientific studies on Morinda Citrifolia.) Also in NSP we have the Pau d' Arco Power Packs, Una de Gato, Milk Thistle Combination, Colloidal Minerals, Co-Q-10-100, Vitamin E with Selenium, Chinese Trigger Immune, High Potency Grapine, Oil of Oregano, Olive Leaf Extract, Colostrum, Colloidal Silver, Proactazyme, THIM-J, Super Antioxidants, Green Zone, Flax Seed, Red Clover Extract, E-Tea, Anamu, etc. Since she is not having chemotherapy, she can do the Asparagus Cure. It is reported to work

ONLY IF the person has NOT done chemotherapy. Take canned asparagus and juice it, one days supply at a time. Store in glass jar in refrigerator. Take 4 tablespoons in AM and 4 tablespoons in PM OR MORE if desired. I Know of one man who has kept leukemia at bay using this and green tea. (HEY EVERYONE! GOOD PREVENTATIVE TOO!) I would be juicing ORGANIC carrots and celery to the tune of a quart a day, freshly prepared and drinking it immediately. Can add sprouts, Green Zone, etc. to it. ORGANIC and freshly washed in PURE water.

I have given you enough to start with. I would do whatever it takes! Cancer people have a 10X factor involved according to Richard Dicks. That means they need 10 times the nutrients to build them up than the normal person. There is a book called, "Feelings Buried Alive Never Die" which helps deal WITH THE EMOTIONAL ASPECT of diseases. Highly recommended. -Nancy
This is info received from a Nurse (friend) concerning a recent seminar on cancer.
Subject: Breast Cancer Prevention

The leading cause of breast cancer is the use of antiperspirant. Yes, ANTIPERSPIRANT. Most of the products out there are an antiperspirant/deodorant combination so go home and check your labels. Deodorant is fine, antiperspirant is not. Here''s why: The human body has a few areas that it uses to purge toxins; behind the knees, behind the ears, groin area, and armpits. The toxins are purged in the form of perspiration. Antiperspirant, as the name clearly indicates, prevents you from perspiring, thereby inhibiting the body from purging toxins from below the armpits. These toxins do not just magically disappear. Instead, the body deposits them in the lymph nodes below the arms since it cannot sweat them out. This causes a high concentration of toxins and leads to cell mutations: a.k.a. CANCER. Nearly all breast cancer tumors occur in the upper outside quadrant of the breast area. This is precisely where the lymph nodes are located. Additionally, men are less likely (but not completely exempt) to develop breast cancer prompted by antiperspirant usage because most of the antiperspirant product is caught in their hair and is not directly applied to the skin. Women who apply antiperspirant right after shaving increase the risk further because shaving causes almost imperceptible nicks in the skin which give the chemicals entrance into the body from the armpit area. -Maya Telford
Glad I stopped using antiperspirants years ago. We use mineral crystals. -Nedra
Interesting - I was just discussing with my mom last week that I wondered when they would realize that is probably isn''t just tight bras that are causing breast cancer, but antiperspirants as well. -Hollie
The breasts still need the natural bouncing action to clear the lymphatics. The body is amazing in it''s ability to heal itself. Bouncing breasts may be the only exercise your lymphatic system gets. Why limit yourself? Let them move. Be well. -Michelle Webster
Carry this thought one step further...don''t forget some of the ""deodorant soaps"" - they too keep the body from perspiring (Lever 2000, Irish Spring, Dial, etc.) and many contain aluminum...read the labels and weep.... -Christine Takerian
What works for me is a ‘‘deodorant crystal'', also called a deodorant rock, which can be found at health food stores. It''s made from potassium sulfate and other mineral salts which are crystallized over a period of months, then hand shaped and smoothed. (It doesn't contain aluminum chlorhydrate). It inhibits bacterial growth on the body without clogging pores or covering up odors, and it''s fragrance free. You might also want to try increasing the Liquid Chlorophyll and/or adding more high chlorophyll supplements and foods to your diet like Spirulina, Super Algae and Green Zone. A dairy and meat free diet may also help as well. -Mashubi Rochell
To make a long story short, after a battle with breast cancer I was recently cleared by my doctor as being cancer free (accomplished with NSP after the medical route made me SICK). Now I''m thinking it''s time to change my herbal program. I have been using Pau de Arco, Chinese Trigger Immune, Milk Thistle, VS-C, and THIM-J. After I got started I thought ""Shoot I feel so much better, I may as well get rid of my prescription drugs and treat everything with herbs"". I dumped the estrogen for Blessed Thistle and Black Cohosh and set aside the Zoloft (antidepressant) for Nutri Calm and St Johns Wort. I know to continue the last 4 I mention but wonder what I change to just to maintain health. -Georgann Clay
All of the things you were on are good to stay on for maintenance of a boosted immune system! Since Cancer is an autoimmune disease, and our immune systems are being compromised everyday, personally I think it would be beneficial to keep on the products. You might even want to ADD things like Colostrum, Olive Leaf Extract and Morinda Juice. Or you can rotate all of these immune boosters. -Nancy
I do not know about that drug but my experience is that every woman that had or has breast cancer, has a problem with a child or grandchild etc. THE SUBCONCIENCE CAN KILL. So check her for the traumas and upsets regarding her children or child or grandchild etc. Then she must deal with it! Best put your hands lightly on her forehead and get her to think about it. Test her while she thinks about her ?. She will be weak, hold her forehead and quietly pray for her (I do not always tell the person I am praying for them) Then re-test and if the change is made she will re-test strong! You may need to re-peat and repeat the exercise. But be very gentle if you can talk it over with them. When they dwell on unhappy incidents the immune system cuts out. Get them to hold the forehead and thump the thymus gland. (center of the chest above the breast line) Gorillas do it with both ‘‘hands''. -Valerie Steiner
The energy balancing techniques taught in CNHP training are good for this type of thing. There''s no need to hear someone''s personal and private thoughts to help them heal emotionally. Which brings me to a question. Does anyone know if our Distress Remedy is the same as Rescue Remedy?
[Editorial Comment: IT IS] I have a friend that uses Rescue Remedy faithfully and wards off illnesses with it. She took it during chemo and never had a drop in her white blood cells. -Chottsie
I am finding the Phase III (spiritual release) that is taught in CNHP is working wonders for many of my clients in allowing the body to finally begin healing after release of emotional blocks that are spiritually related. I also have to say here that I believe that Valerie is 100% on the mark with her assessment of child/grandchild associations related to development of breast cancer. This was the basis of what was going on in my life when my breast cancer was detected in 1997. It was not until I accepted the separation from my daughter by her choice that the tumor began to decrease and finally disappeared. Yes, the NSP Distress Remedy is the exact duplicate of Bach Rescue Remedy. I use it religiously on my animals for all sorts of things and it works very effectively. -Carolyn Conley
I would definitely spray with the Nature''s Fresh. It did the trick before, it can do it again. -Inge Wetzel
Just to share with others the importance of proper spinal alignment I have discovered the following based on research and witnessed evidence. Several years ago I read an article in the American Journal of Medicine related to breast cancer. This article described the following of 17 women in England who had been diagnosed and eventually succumbed to it by death. What was interesting was that when all 17 women were autopsied they were found to have had a Chronic long tern displacement of the T-3 vertebrae. This was the only consistent finding among all 17 of the women.

The information apparently stuck with me for a reason because a little over a year following (July 1997) I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I naturally refused the recommended surgery. My only point of cooperation with conventional medicine (and against their better judgment) was to consent to mammograms every four months to track tumor growth. This was a critical situation for me because I was my first breast cancer client.

I made some major changes in my diet and placed myself on a program of Shark Cartilage (12 capsules a day), enriched amino acids, high potency enzymes, and Essiac Tea (a pint of the liquid concentration a day). The first four month mammogram showed a stabilization of tumor growth. I continued the same program. The eighth month mark showed a 50% increase in the size of the tumor. I still refused surgery, continued my program and added daily (30-31 days a month) Progesterone Cream to my program. I did not alternate the sites but applied the full dosage to my breasts only. What is reported is true. I went from a 36 withered B to an overflowing 36 C in the following six months. The twelfth month mark left me frustrated to say the least. The tumor had not increased in size and there were no evident marginal irregularities yet but it was still there. I suppose the frustration was what pushed me to have the recall about the article I had read some three years earlier.

My business is co-located with two very knowledgeable Chiropractor. Because of the type of work I do and a history of numerous back injuries I practiced getting regular adjustments (as many as two a day when my work load was especially heavy). I can usually tell specifically what vertebrae is out of alignment. But with full concentration I could not recall any attention having been given to the T-3 specifically. And with Chiropractors being human they can miss the obvious as well.

I went straight to my office building from the mammogram examination and flopped myself down on an adjustment table with the directive, ""Check the T-3."" Sure enough not only was it out of alignment but had been so for so long that it required three attempts just to move it. Well, as bones in the spine will do it had adapted to an abnormal position for so long that it had decided it wanted to remain there. I had one of the two Chiropractors putting my T-3 back into its intended position as many as three times a day for the following four months. They both declared I had lost my mind. I went for the mammogram at the sixteenth month mark. When the technician returned to the examining room after having just developed the 8th film on my left breast and said, "The doctor wants another one taken" I grabbed the tails of my examination gown and said ""Where is this doctor? Is he trying to ensure this mess by overdosing me with radiation?"" She pointed to the wall dividing me from him and out I went. I charged into the adjourning room to find the Chief Surgeon and the Chief Radiologist standing in front of a very long light box with all of my mammograms from day one to present displayed. They both had a confused expression and were both scratching their heads. Being of Scottish, Irish, German and Cherokee descent they quickly learned what it meant to encounter a Redhead with a tomahawk in her hand. They both had me (after a bit of calming me down) begin a review of my films starting with day one. They patiently pointed out the location of the tumor in each set of films (that I had already previously seen). After having been a nurse for 10 years previously I was able to comfortably follow their direction. When we came to the current set of films I couldn't contain a grin but I remained silent to allow them to attempt to flaunt their wisdom.

The disturbed Chief Surgeon took the lead with asking, "What do you see here?" My response while still grinning was, "Nothing." Possibly confirming his confusion caused him to become even more irritated because he raised the tone of his voice with, "This is absolutely impossible. The type of tumor that was present here can under no circumstances be absorbed by the body. And if even it were possible, its consistency would have demanded it leave scar tissue in its absence. There is no evidence of a tumor and there is not one trace of scar tissue." I simply said, ""Excuse me while I go dress I have clients waiting to see me."" I said a special prayer of thanks for the help and for having allowed me to learn the previous information that very same day.
Since then I have had five women come to me for help who have been diagnosed with cancer of the breast. One had already lost one breast to surgery and had a reoccurrence of cancer in the second breast and was pending yet another surgery. The four remaining women were initial diagnoses ranging in stages from just having received the news to various degrees of pending surgery, radiation, and or chemo. I found all five of these women to have a T-3 displacement on their initial visit.

I bless Nature's Sunshine every day for the quality products they provide and the availability of Chiropractic services. All five of these women currently have no residual traces of cancer, four escaped eventual loss of a breast and the fifth was able to retain her remaining breast. I can''t say this result would have happened with just adjustments in their diets and the supplements but I am firmly convinced that the supplements and diet got a very powerful push from the adjustment and maintenance of the T-3 vertebrae in all of these women. -Carolyn Conley
Right after I read your message I found the following quote about cancer from Dr. Ann Wigmore who is involved with raw foods, which I wanted to share with you for your sister. I have know many folks who have healed from cancer through improving their diet and using herbs and natural healing methods, along with developing or deepening their relationship with God. Sometimes cancer is a 'wake up call' that encourages a person to take steps in their life that they might not otherwise. Here is the quote:

"Cancer growths and sores appear in practically every part of the body and take a long time to heal. Since the body creates these conditions, it is essential to eliminate the foods which feed their development...The most thrilling experience I can recall was to see cancer cells taken from a human body and thriving on cooked food unable to survive on that same food when it was uncooked." .Dr. Ann Wigmore. -Mashubi Roschell
As a preventative: no antiperspirants--clogs the nodes, no underwire bras or no bras is better--there are lymph nodes under the breasts that become clogged with constant pressure. The orientals teach their girls to massage their breasts just as we endorse brushing teeth. It is part of their health maintenance. Gets the lymph moving.

There is info. out there that states how inaccurate many of these tests really are. Sometimes these lumps are hormonal... The worry is not good, the brain can actually produce all kinds of problems. Remember it is the master computer, it can create and destroy.

There is a right and wrong time of the month to go in for a mastectomy. "Those who receive mastectomy around the menses of the cycle are four times more likely to survive ten years compared to those who receive surgery between days 7 through 20. The hormone progesterone dominates around the menses phase, and the theory is that progesterone is protective whereas estrogen, which dominates at mid-cycle, stimulates recurrence. It could be that the increased biopsies and surgeries stirred up tumors that would have remained dormant."

This is taken from an article entitled "Do Mamograms Save Women's Lives?" by Julian Whitaker, MD. This was printed in Health Freedom News——January 1995. -Angelica Pattison
The mammograms are dangerous. Dr. Lorraine Day tells about them in her tape, "Cancer Doesn't Scare Me Anymore". A great tape to help people understand cancer and the cures for it. There is a book titled, "Dressed to Kill". It talks about the dangers of bras cutting off the lymph flow. So, at least loosen the bra. Use Liquid Chlorophyll internally for deodorant. You have to take it daily. It's the best!! It will sweeten and clean everything. She may just have fibroids, if so, all of the above would be good suggestions and a good diet of fresh fruits and veggies and lots of water is essential for all of us. If it was me I'd also take BP-X and All Cell Detox to cleanse the blood. They are historically known to rid tumors, cysts and the like. -Ann Souther
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please check out the web site for Dr. Lorraine Day. She survived breast cancer without any type of chemo or radiation treatments mainly by changing her diet, exercising and drinking lots of pure water. I ordered the tapes to help my brother-in-law who has a malignant brain tumor and I think that they have some great information in them for anyone who has cancer or knows anyone with cancer. The web address is www.drday.com. -Kim Sanchez
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: I am sooooooooooo unsure which way to turn !!!!!!! because my breast cancer was (both times) both estrogen and progesterone receptive. I am extremely hesitant to take any thing that would put more of either one in my body. My doctors have advised against adding any additional soy to my diet because it is a natural form of estrogen nor should I use any form of progesterone creams or supplements. I am currently on 20mg. of tamoxifen daily ( 2 doses of 10 mg.) Some background information on my cancers are as follows:

First diagnosis: June 1999 less than 1 cm. in size ( 8 mm ) aggressive form ( 3 on a scale of 4)

Course of treatment : lumpectomy , 4 lymph nodes removed, none cancerous ,followed by 5 weeks of radiation therapy

second diagnosis: April 2002 1 cm in size - almost in the very exact location as my previous cancerous

Lump - course of treatment : single mastectomy (modified radical) 4 lymph nodes removed, none cancerous, followed by chemotherapy. 4 treatments each 3 weeks apart,(last treatment early August 2002) adriamycin and cytoxan. tamoxifen as described above. my menstrual cycles have stopped ( last cycle 2 years ago)

As you know I feel like I'm information overload and once again I am very confused !!!! because I did not do everything medically that was suggested to me the first time I was diagnosed. I made the decision to do what was recommended the second time around because maybe I wouldn't have gotten cancer again if I would have the first time. I don't know which way God wants me to turn and I if I "walk the line" can I get the best of "both worlds" (medical & alternative) to live a long healthy life ????? maybe someone else has the answer.....maybe there are no answers.......maybe I'll just put all the suggestions in a hat and draw one out !!! Thanks for ALL your help and prayers -Dori :)
PLEASE read the article on the page linked below from Carolyn Conley which is about 2/3 of the way down the page. It is about the link between long term T3 sublaxation and breast cancer. http://www.nspforum.com/faq/index.cgi?read=721

Also, have you heard of the Paw-Paw program? It doesn't involve hormones at all from what I understand, but uses PawPaw, Noni, Immune Stim & Protease Plus to arrest the "bad cells." But the T-3 article below is VERY important...shows what one long-term miscommunication in the body can cause.

And yes there are answers. Stand strong and KEEP DIGGING, holding fast what you find that works. -Desiree

I wanted to add my 2 cents worth! I have met three or four people lately taking Tamoxifen. They were all having GI and skin problems at the time. They did Tiao He Cleanses then started Bowel Detox and Green Zone with diet changes (more raw fresh fruits and vegies) with great results (also had some weight loss). Instead of tamoxifen they are taking Calcium D-Glucarte which is rated B for effectiveness and A for safety by Michael Murray, N.D. "The Pill Book Guide to Natural Medicines". I understand that pH balancing is the key to cancer treatment. I hope this helps. I will be praying for you! -Jackie
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: Looking for alternative medical approach to both of the above. Be specific. Is it better to balance both traditional alternative? Is it wise to have lumps surgically removed? Thoughts on chemo therapy. -Maiju
We could never say to not go with traditional treatments. We would be locked up in an instant. It is for you to educate yourself on alternative choices and make an informed decision for yourself. I however personally believe like Dr Lorraine Day that when the body's immune system is out of order poisoning or irradiating it will do more damage. I don't think you can ever see statistics on patients living longer after chemo vs not having it. They chemo. Always die of other low immune problems. (ex: pneumonia) Get Dr Lorraine Day's video on cancer. Doesn't scare me anymore and find out how she got cured of mastazised breast cancer naturally. Working on cancer is a lot of hard work both physically emotionally and spiritually. The personality is typically an angry suppressed type. Dr Bernie Segal and Louise Hay have uplifting books to help. Feelings Buried Alive Never Die is another good book. Hang out with positive uplifting friends and thoughts, books tapes, etc. Stay away from news programs, paper, radio. Watch your thoughts. Especially I would use the tons of products and essential oils to lift the immune system. I would eat only organic food washed with Colloidal Silver or grapefruit seed extract. I would clean out the toxins and waste in my body and build it back up with clean natural nutrients. Something the doctors won't tell you. I would give it my best shot and make things right with my loved ones and God. The rest is in his hands. -Nancy
- - - - - - - - - -
I don't have any practical advice that the other posters haven't covered but did want to say, PLEASE, do not think that your breast cancer coming back is your fault because you didn't follow the treatment plan the doctors laid out for you. You could have done all they wanted and had a relapse, it happens all the time. I would look into emotional issues like bitterness or unforgiveness, there does seem to be a tie to cancer, but don't blame yourself for not following their protocol. Try to get them to give you the stats on how many of their patients stay cancer-free and you will be surprised. My best wishes to you. -Mandy
- - - - - - - - - -
Yes, it is hard to get past breast cancer if you are holding any grudges or resentment towards any one....If you are you have to choose to let it go. I have seen this happen with someone who is a very loving person with breast cancer. She would not choose to forgive the person. She kept saying that she was tryin to forgive him. It was hard for her to finally say that she chose to forgive the person. She did get rid of the cancer. It is easier to heal if you are not carrying negative emotional baggage. You need to choose life and decide you are worthy willing and able to heal.......Some people do not know that they have not chose life. Take care. -Teresa McIntyre
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: