Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Bone-Liver-Breast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Bone-Liver-Breast Reply with quote

Cancer - Bone-Liver-Breast

A friend's mother has Bone-Liver & Breast cancer. She is going through traditional treatment and is not getting better. She has been in and out of the hospital several times. She is in extreme pain. Pain meds are not helping and make her very constipated. She lives in a very small northwest Arizona community and her natural health care options are zip, so they are e-mailing me for help. She is in her early 70's. I don't know all what she is taking but can find out if needed. Please, anyone with experience in treating these cancers your help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you. -Valerie Griffin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I find these are a great help... Firstly A+D [start with 10 a day for 6 days then 4 daily] and Zinc [4 daily for 6 days the 1 daily] for the immune system. Breast cancer Dong Quai [4 daily] Bone Cancer Rosehips [25 daily for approx 10 weeks then 10 daily] If these do not agree with her then it would be Garlic concentrated [15 daily for 8 weeks, then 5 daily] Some people cannot take garlic and others cannot take Rosehips. It is a blood sugar thing! So it is better to have her tested holding each one. If she has the wrong one her immune system will be greatly disadvantaged. The white cells will stop picking up the "Baddies". In fact they stop working all together! and most will burst open allowing Hundreds, thousands, Millions probably Billions of still live "things" back out into the bloodstream. So the wrong herbs can actually be detrimental in this case.

The Liver Eyebright [ 10 daily and just keep going] If you could get Chaparral that is the best but I guess that is why it has been banned!! Lots of beetroot! Your best milk thistle [4 daily] Best to start with 3 Eyebright for 2 days and increase to six for 2 days etc until you have her on the 10.

For the body overall- 3 tablespoons Noni, and 3 of Chlorophyll, 3 scoops Ultimate Green Zone, 3 All Cell Detox. Germanium 3 daily.

If she has had Radiation 5 Bee Pollen to neutralize it. I do not know the remedy for Chemo. Somebody can help out there.

Do 1 coffee enema a day! I greatly dislike enemas, but after hearing 2 days ago, a young lady's testimony as how she felt after her first one, I will recommend them now. She was told to go home put her affairs in order the Drs could do nothing for her. She had Hep C from a blood transfusion. Since then she has had another baby. Keep lots of fluid going in. Best if she can have organic vege juices going in. -Valerie Steiner
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The first thing I would recommend for any type of cancer is:
*E-Tea as directed on the bottle
*Cat's Claw Combination
*1 tbsp Massage Oil with 9 drops Frankincense in a syringe injected about 1"-1 1/2" into the rectum every other day. I have seen good results. -Herman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: