Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancer - Brain

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Cancer - Brain Reply with quote

Cancer - Brain

I would like to know any herbs that would be good for someone with a brain tumor that is cancer. Any help would be appreciated. -Howard
- - - - - - - - - -
Have you heard of Pau d' Arco? It is a bark from a tree in South America and can be brewed as a tea. For a serious condition like cancer it is suggested to drink 2 quarts/day brewed fairly strong. Pau d' Arco is anti-tumor and anti-fungal and is also a blood purifier. Eliminating meat from the diet would help take the load off the digestive system. See "replacement diet" in Joan Vandergriff's Treasure Chest. Take Protease Plus in between meals. There are lots of other things but this would be good to get started. -Gerrie Tribble
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I have been working with a fine Christian man with a brain tumor. He started the program I put him on building, gaining weight, and his left side returned for use for about one month. I had his wife juicing for him seven times a day along with many herbs and supplements. He is now down to four carrot, a protein drink, and fruit.

After a month he started getting weaker, and looked as if he were cleansing; although this could be the tumor. He has had a few good days, but he is very weak, and is losing the use of his left side again. His left leg is also starting to swell.

This family has decided they are not going back for any more chemo or radiation. He underwent 3 mos prior to trying this program.

Do you have any suggestions? Or do you know any one who has had success with helping people fight cancer? Prayerfully. -Robin Helstrom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Robin, my prayers are with this man and his family. He needs building foods right now. Light proteins, check into Ayruveda foods. Juicing 7 times a day can be very hard on a person in a weakened state. Now this is the hard part. We as herbalists sometimes need to honor those with incurable diseases. And this is very hard I know. He needs loving support, your friendship and prayers. Think now of gentle therapies. He sounds like he wants to be present and everyone needs to honor this. Try bone marrow soup, light vegetable soups with chicken. You can add potatoes, easily digested beans like aduki and brown rice. His body needs nourishment at this time. Many blessings my friend to you also. It is heart breaking to see those we would love to help go away. Take care of your self also with love. -Suzanne
Cancer cannot multiply in alkaline body. Cancer foods are Garlic, Broccoli, sprouts. tomato sauce, green tea, e-tea, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, Pau d'Arco. Eat 10 almonds a day. Eat a few Apricot kernels every day. Milk Thistle for liver support. Raw liver extracts such as L-Glutathione. Coffee implants 3x a week, causes liver to dump. If possible he needs a bath with one cup of sea salt and a cup of baking soda, 2 TBSP. of Ginger 30 minutes a soak 3x a week to move lymph and detox. Food enzymes with meals and Proactazyme between meals very important. May need to open capsules and put them in juice. Add Green Zone and liquid Chlorophyll to diet to help PH. NSP has PH strips. Hope this helps you. -Teresa McIntyre
I don't have any formal experience in the area of brain tumors. However, my mother was recently (6/3) diagnosed with a glioblastoma tumor. She had a craniotomy which removed approx. 40% of the tumor. She is currently undergoing radiation and chemotherapy (using temador) treatments. As far as non-traditional methods of treatment, she has consulted with a nutritionist; began eating only organic, high fiber, low fat foods; taking shark cartilage, vitamin C, vitamin E, co-enzymes, liquid chlorophyll, E-Tea, and a multivitamin; exercising (walking and swimming); meditation; and lots of positive, happy thoughts!!! Good luck and think positive!!! -Jennifer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: