Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tape Worms

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Tape Worms Reply with quote

Tape Worms

I have a number of Clients with this problem. We have done ordinary parasite cleanses as well as in much higher doses but without success. Some appear to have 3. One young man is so tall and thin. Any suggestions please. especially if they have worked. Thank You, Valerie
- - - - - - - - - -
This sounds strange. . . . but one way I've heard of to get rid of tape worms is to "lure them out"!! Sit on a pot of warm milk. . . the worms come out and fall into the pot of milk. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Review the following article by Steven Horne about Tapeworms and it does suggest sitting in warm liquid like Georgiana mentioned.

http://www.webnat.com/hi/TapeWormChildren.asp
Best wishes -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
My grandmother used to swear by fasting for a day, or at least the evening meal and then sitting in a bath of warm milk. She says it is gross, but works to lure them out. I only had 1 person with a tape worm and wouldn't try it because they thought it was too gross. they took a big handful(like 12 or 15) of black walnut 2 times in one day and no more tape worm problems. -Stormie
- - - - - - - - - -
Black Walnut and Garlic, and Bowel Detox.

Men could use Herbal Pumpkin.

Eating garlic and onions in food will help with this problem too.

The fasting and, or eating light using cleansing foods such as vegies and green salads, GreenZone, staying away from sugar of all types. Avoid white flour and meats except fish. Avoid cooked potatoes. Hope this helps. -Teresa Mc...
- - - - - - - - - -
I recently read that a person should eat nothing but FRESH Pineapple (and plenty of pure water )for 3 days. The bromelain enzyme is said to destroy the worms and larvae as well as dissolve the calcium shell that surrounds other types of parasites. I would follow this up with Artemisia combination. -Michele
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: