Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calcium Deposits + Rheumatoid Arthritis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Calcium Deposits + Rheumatoid Arthritis Reply with quote

Calcium Deposits + Rheumatoid Arthritis

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have recently developed a calcium deposit on my right hip. Can I do anything other cortisone shots????? Thank you for a reply. -CJ
- - - - - - - - - -
Dear CJ, Here is my story on reversing my positive RF factor blood results and also think that by trying the following program many other health issues will disappear. Possibly the calcium deposits as well.

About 4 years ago I had been having miscarriages (while trying to have our 2nd child). My obgyn sent me to have some blood tests. While they were looking for lupus or other possible problems, they discovered that I tested positive for the rheumatoid factor (RF). They took a second blood test and it came up positive again(by the way this was not the cause of my misarranges). This positive result will usually lead to rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. Prior to them finding this out, about 6 months before, I had noticed some roseyness in my cheeks that would come and go that I had never had before. I had also noticed that my breathing was getting labored when I did simple tasks. Tasks that should have not caused me to breath like I had run a block. Once I received the positive RF result, I began to put two and two together. A few years back I had been listening to a radio program by Joel Wallach DVM, ND. He mentioned that rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an organism that sits and lives in the lungs. He suggested low grade antibiotics for 6 mos. to 1 year for those that were already suffering with the symptoms to kill the organism. Well since I knew that the doctors were not going give me antibiotics because they don't believe it's as simple as that, I decided to use natural products that I knew were high in anti-viral, anti-bacterial properties. I took 4 cups of Natures Sunshine Product Pau D' Arco tea. I took NSP's Colloidal Silver and Grapine Extract (along with my baseline nutrients I had already been taking). Three months later I requested another blood test. The RF result returned negative. Along with that my prior symptoms of roseyness in my cheeks and labored breathing also went away.

Back then S.O.D. was not around. I would add this to the program as well. -Lourdes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: