Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calcium Crystalized in Urine

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Calcium Crystalized in Urine Reply with quote

Calcium Crystalized in Urine

The doctor told me that there were high rate of crystals of calcium in my urine. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

There was also a VERY high level of white blood cells but it appeared to the doctor to be shed white blood cells and not infectious white blood cells. I never heard of that as well. Any suggestions would be helpful. -Kathaleen
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is info that I found for you. It is very technical. Don't know that it will help, but I will throw it out there for you anyway! -Mandi

Calcium Oxalate Dihydrate crystals typically are seen as colorless squares whose corners are connected by intersecting lines (resembling an envelope). They can occur in urine of any pH. The crystals vary in size from quite large to very small. Dietary asparagus and ethylene glycol intoxication are notorious for urinary calcium oxalate formation.

Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate crystals vary in size and may have a spindle, oval, or dumbbell shape. Most commonly, they appear as flat, elongated, six-sided "fence picket" crystals as seen at the right. Sometimes they closely resemble colorless RBCs.

Amorphous crystals appear as aggregates of finely granular material without any defining shape. Amorphous urates of Na, K, Mg or Ca tend to form in acidic urine and may have a yellow or yellow-brown color. Amorphous phosphates are similar in general appearance, but tend to form in alkaline urine and lack color. Generally, no specific clinical interpretation can be made for the presence of amorphous crystals.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: