Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business Help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Business Help Reply with quote

Business Help

Hi, I am really struggling to increase my NSP business. I have a small store and do massage therapy too. The only thing going well is my massage business. I am not selling many herbs and I really don't know why. I am in a medium size town with a high average income, well educated people live here and we have three colleges. I don't have a lot of inventory right now because I can't afford it and I can't afford to advertise much either. However last year I advertised a lot and got no results from it. I did the taped radio commercials from NSP and print ads - no results. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I am really out of ideas. Thanks. -Debbie Dehm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Debbie, I share what I learned about this through experience. When you have a store inventory is very important - put every penny that I could in products and took no more out of the business than I had to. I spent too much trying to get people in the store before I had the products. I needed to keep them there and keep them coming back. There are many needs in your city making wise buying choices. With the money available will help you meet more of these needs. Find out what the needs are before you spend money on inventory. Only buy products that you know that you can sell quickly. Offer customers the best prices that you can on these products to get money moving quickly. Our stores are now very healthy, by us doing the above, now we can spend money to get more people in our stores. You can do it. Fred
Hi Fred, Thanks so much. I think you are right on about my problem. I probably advertised too soon and didn't have the inventory to support and people were disappointed. Now the problem is getting the money to buy the inventory. Thanks. -Debbie
We have had cash flow problems in our businesses. It is a problem that can be overcome. Here is what put us up and over. We found a truth which is: Everything has a seed within itself. When a farmer needs corn, he plants, sows, gives good earth to the growth of the corn, it comes up, first the blade, then the ear and then the full corn in the ear. We applied this to cash flow problems. We planted money, sowed, gave into good ground, it produced our harvest in time, it has worked every time. Our NSP sales just go up for no known reason, or a new product comes out and takes off, or something like that the key is finding good ground to sow in. You will know it when you see it. We always sow into prosperous ground. Ground that has no rocks, strife, weeds back bitting, etc. -Fred
I am an iridologist, holistic nutritionist. I work both from my home and in a health food store clinic. The owner of the clinic had o k sales of NSP, until I came in. Sales skyrocketed. Why? Because I know the product line well. People come to see me and I suggest a Nature's Sunshine Product for them. To get people into your store you have to give them a reason to buy NSP. They are the very best and that is what you have to hammer into them. You do massage, but that does not spin off very often into the sales of herbs I bet. Get a practitioner in your store that knows NSP, get them using the product and then sign them up. The people that know the product is helping them, won't resist saving by ordering it themselves. Also have sunshine hours once or twice a month where you talk about different health issues and NSP. Advertise for this. Stay positive. Mike
- - - - - - - - - -
You mentioned your massage business is doing very well. In which case you have a great base of clients in which to sell your products to. First off, I suggest you focus on about 10 products, learn them well, study the ingredients so you know how and why they work. I would suggest products that relate to the reason people come to you for massage. Example: Nutri-Calm and Stress-J or Herbal sleep to support stress between massages so their muscles don't get so tight. Skeletal Strength for those with structural weakness. For those clients that complain of being stuffed up when they get a massage suggest Snore-Ease, Sinus Support, or HistaBlock. I'm sure many women complain about their PMS, Female Comfort works wonders for this. If you have a base of products that you know well, and you let your clients know that you are excited about how this product can help them it is very likely it won't be long before you can have each massage client walking out with a product or two. To reach more potential customers you could do a talk on herbs and massage at the local library. The library will post the class, offered free to the public, so there is no cost to you. Normally you cannot represent a specific product line at a library, so you must give general herb and vitamin recommendations such as B-vitamins and chamomile tea for stress. The idea is to get the public to meet you, now your name, and tell others about you. Soon you will have new people walking thru your door. Women's Church groups are another place to offer these free informative classes. -Valerie G.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: