Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bursitis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Bursitis Reply with quote

Bursitis

I was just diagnosed by a chiropractor with bursitis. I am in constant pain. She recommended therapeutic enzymes and grape seed extract, which I have been taking all day today. I have sprayed the Nature's Fresh on a few times, but have not had much relief. The doctor told me I need to put cold compresses or ice on, not heat. Would anyone know if Tei Fu Lotion is ok for this condition (I was not sure if it was hot or cold). Any information would be greatly appreciated...especially for the pain! I am trying to deal with this the natural way (and not get a shot at the doctor's office); but I had to give in tonight and took 1 Tylenol. Thanks for your help. -I. Smith
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Deep relief EO with 23 drops in a one ounce carrier should be helpful and yes, Tei Fu massage lotion would work. Is necessary layer both of these. Sometimes I use EO's, then use a cream also or two different EO blends, but Layer them, do not mix them. -Nancy
Yucca helps with inflamation. Licorice Root stimulates production of natural cortisone. Flaxseed oil and Skeletal Strength. PH GreenZone. Burdock if calcium deposits are involved. Plenty of water and vitamin C always. I have had many problems with bursitis. The only thing that really helped me end the problem once and for all was going to "Physical Therapy" 10 years ago. This was before I knew about NSP. I was under the care of a Chiropractor for it. He just made it worse. I should have taken action sooner. It can leave permanent damage if let go too long. I go to an athletic club still to keep bursitis free. NSP has a product called "Triple Relief" for pain. Hope this helps. -Teresa McIntyre
Try this old Edgar Cayce recipe for bursitis. I've seen it work many times: For a week, sip a 50/50 dilution of purple grape juice and water throughout the day. To Your Health. -David Ross, ND
- - - - - - - - -
Q: I am 74 and have bursitis of the both hips for quite some time. Have had shots, relief lasted about 2 weeks; x-rays show no problem with hips. I can't sleep more than 3 hrs. without turning over and then the other hip gets sore. I can't sleep on my back or my stomach. I have started on Thai Go today, 2/day. Is there anything else that Nature's Sunshine has that might do a better job. I would appreciate any comments from anyone else. The herbalist that I talked to today suggested massage therapy also. -Gloria
- - - - - - - - - -
PLS II in fairly large quantities -- starting at 12 - 15 at ONCE, at bedtime will help. Also consider an anti-inflammatory herbal combination like IF-C (4, twice daily). Noni capsules or juice could also help.

THEN I would suggest for therapy, either find a chiropractor who does the B.E.S.T. method, or a Myopractor to get your hips aligned. THIS is probably the most important. The products will help the adjustment hold and help with the pain while the adjustment is working. Hope you find this helpful. -Georgiana

- - - - - - - - - -
I had bursitis in the ball of my foot--much swelling! Vitamin B6 was extremely effective. It also cleared up the tendinitis I had (tennis elbow). -Cindy
- - - - - - - - -
I had bursitis in my shoulder years ago. My understanding is that it's a buildup of uric acid crystals, similar to Gout. My therapist recommended that I take 1 bottle of Safflowers and 1 bottle of IF-C in one day! I took 10 of each at a time (but it took me 1 1/2 days) and LOTS of WATER. I also applied Herbal Trim topically for pain. The bursitis went away and I have not had the pain since. By the way, it doesn't hurt to support the kidneys, too. I like NSP's Kidney Drainage. -Jan
- - - - - - - - - -
A few months ago, I was diagnosed with bursitis on my left shoulder and was recommended by the chiropractor that I take therapeutic enzymes (including in the formula are calcium, kelp, protease, aspergillus and glucose oxidase). The pain went away within a week. Two days ago, after feeling some discomfort on my right arm and shoulder, I experienced excruciating pain on these two areas. I went to the chiropractor who said that I indeed had developed bursitis on my right shoulder. The difference from the last time is that the pain is also localized on my right arm (it feels like it locks on a certain position and the pain is unbelievable! I have not been able to use my right arm for anything (I am currently typing this with my left). My husband bought me the enzymes again, but it seems that there has not been much progress. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. -I Smith
- - - - - - - - - -
My husband had similar symptoms last year and an x-ray showed that it was not bursitis, but calcific tendinitis - a calcium deposit in the shoulder joint that had inflamed everything. He went to physical therapy to get ultrasound for muscle healing; did herbal things for the muscles and the joint and lots and lots of hydrangea to break down the deposit. In four weeks, it was healed. You might want to get a second opinion if it is not responding as it did in the past. -Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - -
Use Distress Remedy often. It worked for me on my knee. -Enid
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: