Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Burns - Severe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Burns - Severe Reply with quote

Burns - Severe

I would use the Colloidal Silver to help prevent infection, I would also start with the Aloe Vera to help the skin heal (we use this a lot with theradiation therapy pt's we treat for radiation burns) Also I would consider starting on MSM this help scars to heal check out some of the older MSM Mailings. Distress remedy for the trauma. Lots of Vitamin C for the immune system. -Dwayne Ward)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
From Recipes for Success:
Burns:
Aloe Vera Gel or Herbal Trim alternated with ice as often as necessary to handle the pain.
Before scabs form, spray frequently with Tea Tree Oil or Colloidal Minerals & Aloe
Vera or Colloidal Silver to prevent infection.
After scabs form, peel away & apply Vitamin E & Vitamin A & D (pierce the capsules) to prevent scars. Follow with Healing AC Cream. -Kay
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Burns) You might want to think about and research MSM. Seems to me I read that it could be of great help for this. -Ruby Lawler
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BURNS – 2nd Degree
Lavender oil, Aloe Vera Gel for pain Morinda for tissue healing and Vitamin E. Lots of Vitamin C internally + Morinda + Collatrim + MSM. You can also grind up MSM and put it on externally. -Tonja Wells
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Two things are good for burns that I am aware of -- Tea Tree Oil or Lavender. Zinc internally also promotes healing. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: