Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bumps Spreading

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Bumps Spreading Reply with quote

Bumps Spreading

I have a four year old daughter. The problem I am going to describe has been going on for over a year. We have been to our doctor, plus two different Naturopathic doctors, and still the problem persists. This all started with a small bump, pinpoint size, like a small pimple near her private area. Then a couple of these bumps. They would come and go and vary in size. Having pus in them like a pimple. Finally it got so bad, my husband and I became paranoid and went to the doctor. He diagnosed folliculitis, and gave us a steroid cream. Normally, I am not for prescriptions, but like I said we were crazy with worry at this point. The bumps immediately cleared up, only to come back worse again later. Sometimes around the private area, sometimes the bottom, hips, and tops of the legs, but always in that general area of the body and nowhere else. Sometimes the infection was so great, you could see the redness and feel the hardness under the skin, and it would be the size of a quarter around the head. We were told by one naturopath yeast, treated with Yeast Fungal Detox and Burdock which seemed to help at first but didn't clear up the problem.(Also, she has no discharge) Another naturopath wouldn't even give us any idea what the problem was but hinted at vaccine damage in the kidney and lung, treated us for this, and for parasites in the joints. These products were not NSP, but Energetix homeopathics. At any rate, my daughter appears and acts perfectly healthy, except that she almost constantly has these places on her bottom. We are beside ourselves, and don't know what to do anymore. Anyone with any advice, Please respond. I would appreciate any tip. I was even paranoid that she could have picked up some disease from a public toilet, but the doctor said these places don't look anything like that. My husband and I are also worried about her self esteem. Please help. Kindly, -Lisa Summey
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try HSN-W and lots of Zinc. Do the Zinc throughout the day up to 9 for 2or 3 day. Then do 3/day. -S. Mitchell
I have over 20 years training in the natural realm and don't really feel a diagnosis is something of value. Even though naming the issue may be of 'some' value - the end result is always the same. Either the body needs building or the body needs cleansing. Her body definitely is trying to eliminate a toxin - which is always indicated whenever the skin is acting up. Her other organs that eliminate probably aren't kicking things out like they should, which isn't something to be alarmed about - it happens all the time in our fallen 'toxic' world. I absolutely would be using NS Viral Recovery homeopathic, LB Extract to cleanse the bowel AND Tea Tree Oil on the skin where's it's breaking out. If you can't put Tea Tree directly on the site (could be too strong) I suggest making a mist out of pure water and drops of Tea Tree Oil and misting her entire body with this solution after her showering or bathing daily. This will kill off the Virus that's lingering. I will check back later to see if you posted her current program so I have something to go by. I also need to know if she's been vaccinated and how much antidoting you've done for that. Say goodbye to her skin issue ~ Help is on the way dear!! -Sheila

These bumps are like pimples, and have a little head with pus. And remember I said that a few had been on her hip and just below her bottom on the top of the leg, so not confined to the genital area, but still in a general area of the body, because her body is so small. I don't know how to find out what it is, if the doctors, and naturopaths can't. The doctor said Folliculitis. I researched that. Couldn't get real clear info, but it seemed that normally the underlying cause was a strep or staph infection, which he didn't mention at all. Now there was a description of the appearance of bumps depending on whether it was strep or staph, and my husband and I determined hers would resemble staph. Two months after this began, my Mother-in-law had surgery, which wasn't successful because they said she had staph in her body prior to the surgery. We wonder if somehow our daughter could have gotten staph from her grandmother, but just don't understand how it could happen. What products would be safe to treat a four year old for staph? -Lisa Summey
You asked about staff. It's VERY contagious!! Often you will see it in an entire family.

My suggestion would be Oregon Grape Liquid, which is specific for staff. It's close to a miracle herb.

IF you want to approach the liver -- I would do so with a mild liver herb like Dandelion with a young child. I prefer not giving them bowel stimulants. If you want to clean her bowels -- my suggestion would be to use diet: Watermelon or apples, in season and lots of green leafy veggies. This will encourage the bowels and help the liver. You can give her psyllium for bulk by mixing it to a gel and then put a spoonful of the gel in applesauce. She'll never taste it -- and it will do a world of good. I hope this helps you out. -Georgiana
Have you ruled out sensitivity to the laundry detergent? When a child I used to get bumps in areas where you would sweat - and on my bottom. However, they would pus. try switching to a mild soap - not detergent. -Beth
Yes, I have considered the detergent among other things. That doesn't seem to be the problem. And I wash her with homemade goat's milk soap or castille soap that I make myself, so it is very mild. These bumps do have pus in them, as I wrote in the original note. Which to me is a sign of infection, or poison needing to be released. Thanks for your suggestion. -Lisa
Hello, my daughter gets the same kind of thing. I think hers was passed down from her dad because he has a problem with sabacious cysts and has, all his life. I am thankful she gets them on her legs and not her face like he did when he was a child. I am a Naturopath as well and do kinesiology. It is some kind of fungus for sure, takes a long time especially if they do not eat the purist of diets, like most children. I don't let her drink any school milk and she takes her own water to school just so she avoids those extra toxins. I have her taking Pau' D Arco at least once a day. 2x would probably be better but we aren't so great at that. When she doesn't keep on her regimen she gets a minor break out. It seems to be helping I am hoping to get to the signature of it and that someday it won't be a problem for her. She's always had gas problems and colon stuff. Her poops are not usually well formed, she test for and takes CLT-X, that's the one her body wants. So far so good, they are not bothering her as much. I also was introduced to Miracle II Soap and Nutrilizer so I have her bath in that at least once a week and if they start breaking out I have her put the Nutrilizer on them with a cotton ball and that seems to really calm them down quickly and they seem to heal faster.

I hope this helps. I am expecting it to be something I will have to continue to work on with her since I am sure it is part of her RNA/DNA memory. But I know that herbs work when you can get the write thing targeted to that situation. I am positive that I would at least take Pau D' Arco and I know that my daughter will be on it for years. At least they don't bother her like they were, it would make me cry when they would break out because I could see how much it hurt her. Again, Diet is important. My children eat little bread, only organic milk IF I let them have some. No processed juices and I encourage vegetables at every meal.

Oh and I have cut down on the amount of chicken I let them eat. I have heard and tested that there can be a fungus problem in the body with chicken. Eat only organic chicken if you include it in her diet. -Virginia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: