Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bronchitis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Bronchitis Reply with quote

Bronchitis

My daughter has pain in her chest and throat area with alot of coughing. We are thinking it might be bronchitis but not sure. What to do to help get rid of this. -Faye Glisan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've used so many things when I am sick it's hard to pinpoint the one that really did the job for me however, everyone responds differently to therapies.

You could MT for the best product.

I spray the Guardian blend around me i.e. I make myself a hydrosol, and I've used tons of Elderberry, Echinacea, Golden Seal combo extracts. I just started using ALJ for respiratory and really think it is pretty good, but, Garlic is a favorite of my for respiratory also. I've use up to 1000mg of this every 4 hours for a few days to knock out the infection and then cut the dose back as symptoms decreased. The ALJ has Mullein which is soothing to the membranes and other herbs to stimulate mucus toxins to be expelled.

Now on that note it is always wise to get a MD diagnoses, and then at least you know what your dealing with and if herbs is your choice of therapy after that is good. -Lynne
Both my husband & son have bronchitis & have had success with using both Mullen & LH-C. Cut out all dairy as it causes mucous in the head & lungs. -Joan Karger
I too have just recovered from bronchitis/pneumonia thanks to Chinese Lung Support and Mullen. I tried many other combinations, but this was the one that was successful. I had been coughing for about 3 weeks. Some are saying this coughing which resembles whooping cough, lasts 6 weeks, but once I started the Chinese Lung Support, it was gone 5 days later. Doreen
My 7-year old grandson takes NSP's Bronchial Formula in ThaiGo Drink. One year when I thought I had a bad cold in my lungs, I began taking Chinese Lung Support. After about a week and no relief, I realized the inflammation was in my bronchial, not all the way into my lungs. I began taking Bronchial Formula and within a day and a half I got great relief! -Jan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: