Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breast - Silicone Removal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Breast - Silicone Removal Reply with quote

Breast - Silicone Removal

I have a friend who has previously had breast implants. They have been removed, but she has the silicone leakage throughout the body causing lumps, and swelling, loosing of eyesight and hearing and fibrocystic bad. Another friend is so bad they are now giving chemo treatments. This girl is scared. Is there a way to get this silicone out of the body before it does more damage? -MLC
- - - - - - - - - -
When my implants were removed, one of them had a rupture in the outside pocket and my breast tissue had grown into the rupture. That didn't count in the settlement by the way. I had much pain in that breast and it is still more sensitive. The doctor told me that when the implants sit on a stack of paper towels for hours they ALWAYS leave a wet spot on the towels! I had one extensive blood test that showed a slight increase in some category of liver enzymes. I went off my herbs for 3 weeks and then had another blood test taken and my liver enzymes went up 50%. I knew other women who were in worse shape from the steroids from the doctor than the original problems. I don't remember exactly but I know I did the basics - Jack's cleanse and colonics. The whole cleanse is important in this case because the chlorophyll specifically, and the cleanse in general cools the liver down which is very important. The liver takes the brunt of any chemical in your body. Milk Thistle Comb. was also important. I took minerals also, my calcium. I did use Glucosamine when it came out and many, many enzymes. Additional A&D, B, B-6, C, and E besides my multi. PLS II when necessary (but then that is a mainstay of my life). I know I took immune system boosters - but actually don't remember what in particular now. All I know is that I felt my supplements kept me on my feet.

After the surgery I felt terrible (most women feel great), then a couple months later I felt better for awhile, then terrible again, etc., etc. It went round and round. I thought it was probably as I got stronger my body would throw off more toxins than my bowels were catching, then I felt bad - then I would build up again and feel good. I kept cycling like this for many months. Now I feel good most of the time unless I sluff off on my bowel cleansing - and then I can tell the difference.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is difficult to admit to the whole NSP Forum world, but I, too, made a major mistake and had breast implants put in. They almost killed me and after removal, there was NO indication of any leakage. Get them out ASAP if you have them. You have time-bombs in your body. I cannot tell you how sick I got--the road back has been long, but I will make it. I am currently doing the Liver Cleansing as posted on FAQ page (response to Liver-Gallbladder Cleanse), and that is making a HUGE difference. Anytime I begin to get extreme pain and inflammation (about every 3-5 days), I start on 5 Time-Release C twice daily plus 3 VS-C three times daily, plus Ultimate Echinacea and it knocks it out rather quickly. I now believe that I will be very susceptible to all viruses in the future. Be sure to have your client read the reference book listed! I have Fibromyalgia as a result and persistent joint pain and swelling—but nothing compared to what it was like before removal. Here is the information from Recipes:

BREAST IMPLANTS: All implants use chemical envelopes regardless of the contents, and the envelopes always shed. Do NOT breast feed with implants or baby is exposed to chemicals. Diseases caused by implants include Fibromyalgia, arthritis, lupus, joint pain, short-term memory loss, weakening of immune system. Removal is critical to regaining health!

See DETOXIFICATION: Supplements which help to offset the effects of chemicals in system (even after implants are removed) include: Garlic, Grapine, JNT-A*, & all ANTI-OXIDANT Vitamins Reference: The Silicon Breast Implant Controversy by Vasey.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: