Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breast - Enhance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Breast - Enhance Reply with quote

Breast - Enhance

I have a client interested in breast enhance. Her question is: does Breast Enhance make permanent change in breast size or will she have to continue using it to maintain? -Kathy O
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The product works very well, but it must be used on a regular basis to maintain the changes. However, you can use less then the original amount. You can also use the essential oils Ylang Ylang and Geranium applied in a carrier oil after your shower. This will also help to maintain breast fullness and makes the skin very soft and healthy. I like the base of herbal skin treatment as it soaks right into the skin and is not greasy. -Valerie G.
I use this regime. The Ylang, Ylang and Geranium really work good, but my husband said that it stinks, and I think so to. It does firm my breast. Does anyone know what it does exactly to cause this firmness? I haven't had a whole lot of experience with the EO's. -Dee
I sent this question to NSP and below is the response I got:
Breast Enhance (stock # 1107-3). contains herbs that help balance the female hormones and increase breast size and firmness. It is not clear how exogenous sources hormones influence breast enlargement. Because this product likely works using hormonal mechanisms, the results are not expected to be long-term. Many women take the product at full dose for the first few months, then drop down to a lower maintenance dose to maintain results. After stopping the product completely, results will likely be diminished, but may vary in different women. Increases breast size one inch or more. -Eli
It will work only within the limits of YOUR body. (i.e., perhaps as much as you would see during pregnancy -- not from a AA to D, but perhaps AA to a B)

Depending on the individual - I would take 4, three times a day, adding a Digestazyme to increase your absorption of the herb. Better to take more in this case than not enough.

A friend told me recently that she uses Evening Primrose to ease breast pain. While getting a mammogram the radiographer asked her if she had received a breast implant. When she replied that she had not, the technician verbally noted the difference in her last scan. Interesting!
Saw Palmetto is the herb most commonly used. -Joyce Moody
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: