Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brain - Oxygen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Brain - Oxygen Reply with quote

Brain - Oxygen

I have a 9 year old cousin who apparently had a lack of oxygen to his brain several years ago and according to his doctor he suffers of a problem called in Spanish, paroparexia expaxtia with ataxia. I think the name of the problem is easily understood by a MD. The kid is currently taking Focus Attention and Flax Seed Oil. We are not able to do muscle testing due the fact that he lives in Mexico. I appreciate your help. -Jesus
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You are right muscle testing would be most beneficial. Since it isn't an option, Focus Attention and Flax Seed Oil is a good place to start. Might want to consider adding Spirulina in morning and in evening. Spirulina will help give his brain and nervous system, electrical system some vital nutrition. Also Ginkgo is a wonderful herb used not only for preventative to maintain brain functions and memory but also repairs damage to brain and central and autonomic nervous system. Ginkgo can also open constricted blood vessels in the brain to increase blood flow and oxygen levels in the brain. So I would also consider either Ginkgo Time Release or Ginkgo Gotu Kola combination. Diet suggestions - stay away from refined sugars, processed foods, artificial colors, preservatives, sweeteners, etc. Good diet with lots of vital nutrition, fresh fruits and veggies. As much as possible Spirulina is a good protein source for the body, highly absorbable, easily assimilated. Hope this will help your cousin. Good luck and God bless -Stacey Brown
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Stacy's suggestions are excellent, but remember that iron is the carrier of oxygen in the body. Adding iron w Vitamin C from NSP would be beneficial. Some physical exercise is important also. Take care. -Mike Zavitz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: