Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bowel Obstruction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Bowel Obstruction Reply with quote

Bowel Obstruction

Friend with a history of rectal cancer, O blood type, diabetic, age 41, she drinks NO water but she drinks 10-12 cans of diet coke per day, is in the hospital with a tube to drain her small intestines the doctor thinks it is a bowel obstruction, she is also throwing up black, green slime that smells terrible. She was not willing to use alternatives before and I knew because of what I learned from Bernard Jensen that as long as she was drinking all the cokes that herbs etc. would not help. But just in case this gets her attention what should I suggest? She has been taking Food Enzymes and the fiber her doc suggested with coke not water. Ugh! -Jan Sims
- - - - - - - - - -
Yikes! I'm in pain just from reading this! She's going to need some rebuilding after all that vomiting, so I would suggest lots of probiotics (can you test her to see which one?), Slippery Elm powder to put in watered down juice (works great for "O" blood types - she may need this several times a day - I've had people take it every 15 minutes at first when their condition was really bad) and enzymes. After a week or so on that, I would probably start her on Gastro Health + Small Intestine Detox, continuing the Slippery Elm powder, enzymes, and probiotics. Talk to her about reducing her diet soda intake - she won't come off of it altogether. Perhaps one in the morning, afternoon, and evening - the rest of the time bottled or seltzer water (also good for "O's") except for her watered down juice with slippery elm. -Carol Matz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: