Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bone Spurs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Bone Spurs Reply with quote

Bone Spurs

I have a lady that has bone spurs in her neck.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Have you tried Hydrangea? Dissolves calcifications anywhere. just make sure she takes enough - preferably with Digestazyme. -Georgiana Duncan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My 78 yr old mother has responded well to just Bone/Skin Poultice . -E.B. Neeley
Try Burdock Root. Have had another man who was a jogger who had remarkable results. He did have the beginning of bone spurs. Now no problem. -Christine
Treatment: Tea Tree Oil and/or Bone/Skin Poultice applied externally over a long period of time.
CA Concentrate with Spirulina
Prevention: Correct Calcium imbalances. (See Calcium)
-Kay Lubecke
Recipes for Success Card Reference File
© Lubecke Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
<<I> >
I have a lady with severe arthritis in her back. She's trying Morinda WITH Glucosamine. She says neither work alone, but since using both together she's been in less pain. -Loretta Labrada
My husband had a bone spur on his heel. He took 6 Hydrangea a day and also wore a magnet. No more pain after 3 days, no more spur after 1-1/2 months. (Magnets will help to draw the circulation to that area, bringing more blood and nutrition.) -Bonnie Toney
PLS II works real well on bone spurs and everything else to do with structural health. I'd take calcium and stay away from dairy products also!! You can also do castor oil packs on the spurs to help speed the healing. -Ann Souther
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Last year my dad was in so much pain from arthritis he couldn't sleep at night. Hr had very severe arthritis in several parts of his body. He started drinking RO water with Liquid Chlorophyll. He stopped eating red meat and upped the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables. He is on Bowel Build, Food Enzymes, Morinda, Glucosamine, High Potency Garlic. In June I added Chondroitin. Now he is pain-free and walking without his cane if he chooses. He is still on those nutrients. I added Grapine and Bifidophilus. When I introduced Chondroitin, the healing accelerated. -Joan
Calcium spurs we use Yucca and Vitamin Calcium and if the spurs are acid we use Black Cohosh. Use hot castor oil packs every other day for about 30 minutes each time. They get immediate relief. -Jean Kinnett
I have heard some excellent testimonies for bone spurs on the heel using Reflexology. The way it was explained to me is: that by using the Reflexology techniques around and then directly on the spur, you are actually helping to break up the calcium deposit, at a microscopic level. Many people have had success with it. (See: Guggel Lipids Also) -Joanne
Lots and lots of Hydrangea to dissolve the bone spurs. I would even use some Tei Fu Lotion in the areas of pain along with taking IF-C. Also apple cider vinegar cocktail to reduce acidosis, and lots of Food Enzymes. This would be a starting place. -Wetzel
I just recently discovered the cure for ME with a heel spur for over 4 months. I have been to BEST method chiropractor, and have taken 5 bottles of Hydrangea, SKL and PDA to absorb and it would NOT go away. A week ago I thought to myself about it and started 4 Yucca a.m. and p.m. and after 4 days, it was completely gone. Now it wasn't diagnosed by a doctor as a heel spur, but the pain was intense on only one side and I have had them
before in same foot, so I was sure it was. -SilkFelsGd
Sounds like you have a shortened achilles tendon. The pain is the same as heel spurs. Hot castor oil packs for 20 or 30 minutes every other day, take Target Endurance 9 a day. See a good reflexologist. -Jean Kinnett
Phenyltol for pain. MSM for inflammation or, and Wild Yam, Pro-G-Yam Cream. 15 Alfalfa a day. Burdock breaks up calcium deposits. I do not know if it would help with bone spurs. Black Current Oil to help with subluxations of the spine. Acupuncture would be helpful for the pain. Horsetail helps absorb calcium. If it was me I would include GreenZone and Barley Juice Powder. I would juice carrots and celery and drink daily for aprox: 90 days. She should try to reduce acid foods, red meat, coffee, sugar, dairy, etc. She could add lemon to her water. -Teresa McIntyre
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Calcium spurs we use Yucca and Vitamin Calcium and if the spurs are acid we use Black Cohosh. Use hot castor oil packs every other day for about 30 minutes each time. They get immediate relief. -Jean Kinnett
We use IF-C for inflammation so often. This may also respond well to Glucosamine and Ayurvedic Joint Health. -Patsy Reynolds
Spurs are calcium deposits on bones. Can be at a sight of an injury or inflammation (Alfalfa, Conc) or from calcium excess in diet in relation to low magnesium (increase Magnesium). Burdock can be of help to dissolve. -Elaine Nerland
Get some foot reflexology done, with Essential Oils to help break up those deposits. Make sure you're taking the correct type of calcium, and enough of it, use Hydrangea to help break down the crystals, and drink lots of lemon water. -Nancy
Q: What is recommended for bone spurs in the joints? -Ruth
I use a lot of Aromatherapy and a blend with Lemon Essential Oil can be helpful. Like Hydrangea ,Lemon breaks things up. I also use a lot of Deep Relief on this problem, it has helped with pain. -Nancy Yoakum
I learned a long time ago on this forum about Hydrangea. It dissolved calcified bone which are bone spurs. Works great. It breaks down calcium deposits. Also add Chlorophyl as it reduces the uric acid that causes irritation that promotes the bone spurs in the first place. -Suzanne
Add an herbal source of calcium (Herbal CA or CA ATC are good sources) as well as minerals such as Colloidal Minerals, Herbal Trace Minerals or Trace Mineral Maintenance. -Mike, N.D.
Hello, You are talking to the queen of heel spurs! I tried everything, including what others have already suggested. One of my biggest heel spurs was straight into my achilleas tendon! I was in agony for over five years and even turned down the free trip to Singapore because of too much walking! NOW I AM WALKING EVERYWHERE!!!;-)

My program: 2 oz Noni 2x's a day
1 scoop Coral Calcium 2x's a day
1 oz Mineral Chi daily
4 capsules Hi Potency Protease
twice daily on empty stomach
-Jennifer Weiss, Sr. Nat. Mgr.
I would suggest reflexology with Lavender Essential Oil. -Anita
You should try the Deep Relief E.O. for the swelling and pain. You should also take Hydrangea for bone spurs. Try one with each meal for at least 3-6 weeks. -Nora
Try Ginkgo to get circulation going to the feet and Flax Seed Oil to help calm. Then Hydrangea along with Flax Seed Oil. -Kimberly
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: