Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bottles - Used

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Bottles - Used Reply with quote

Bottles - Used

My family and I use several bottles of herbal products every month and I just hate to throw these away. Has anybody come up with a way to reuse these other than just put various objects in? Is there a way we can get our replacements without the bottle and save some of the throwaway? -Karen Collins
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My husband uses the old empty herb bottles to put his herbs in when we are traveling. He puts one meals worth in each bottle. Then when we leave it is free advertising for our products when dining in restaurants. Also I sell Bio-Salt and soak the labels off the bottles, run them through my dishwasher and one bottle holds 1/2 pound of the salt. My husband also puts his kitchen matches for camping in an empty bottle so it becomes waterproof for camping. -Diana
I also sell "Bio-Salt" and do the same as Diane, cleaning the bottles and using them to ship the salt. I do put a piece of plastic wrap under the lid to keep it from leaking out.

I also buy empty capsules in large numbers and sell them to my downline using the NSP bottles.

Another use is in the garage. My husband screws the lids to a board, which is a shelf. He then uses the bottles to hold misc nails, nuts, bolts, screws, etc. He labels the bottles and stores them alphabetically. He can always find what he needs this way. Georgiana
Know anybody who is a Crafter, Hobbist, men with work shops????These are GREAT for nails, screws, beads, buttons, etc...Plain paper labels fit right over the existing label...No need to wash them out, but if you should choose to do that, it is OK too... -V. LeNore Reed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: