Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boils

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Boils Reply with quote

Boils

I have suffered from boils for the past few years. Doctors can't seem to help me get rid of them. Is there any herbal product's that can help get rid of them for good? They're getting worse. -Kathy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
According to John Heinerman who wrote "Heinerman's Encyclopedia of Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs" there are several simple home remedies for boils. The inner surface of a ripe banana skin applied directly onto the boil. Take Burdock capsules or drink cups Burdock tea daily. Apply the tea to the affected area and wash it with the tea often. Take 6 Chickweed capsules at a time or two cups chickweed tea at a time along with a poultice of Ginger Root, Capsicum, Kelp and enough honey to make a nice smooth paste. Spread on clean surgical gauze and apply to area. Cover and leave on for up to 8 hours before changing again if necessary. So you see, we have the herbs, you do the prep following the advice of cleaning up the blood, doing colon cleansing and cleaning up the diet will help immensely. -Nancy
Hi Kathy, Usually the cause of boils is a toxic bowel or bloodstream it is important to look at your diet and remove any junk foods and eat as many fresh foods like fruits and vegetables and whole grains. You could try BP-X to cleanse your blood and either LBS-II or LB-X to cleanse the bowel and get you moving, which is very important. Vitamins that would help are Beta Carotene, Vitamin E and Super Supplemental. Topically Black Ointment will pull things out and BOB-C can be made into a poultice which is used for inflammation and pain and is healing. I hope this helps. -Paige
Q: have a very painful one, I think it needs to be drained, but my aunt told me to let it come to a head and drain on its own, cause if the Dr drains it, the bacteria can lead elsewhere in the body..My question is..What can I do to have this burst on its own??Its leaking out right now, but not a lot..its swollen and very red(raw looking)..I use peroxide, and tee tree mixed together in a spray bottle like 5 x's a day..that makes it fix and cleans it out. But doesn't make it drain faster...any help??Id appreciate it. Thanks. -Sheryl
Had a large boil on the inside of my leg and I took Thai-Go- 2 oz twice a day and it went away in two days. -Jana Meehan
Use Nature's Fresh soaked on a cloth or gauze overnight. During the day use a mix of 2 parts lavender (NSP's) and 1 part tea tree oils applied several times daily. If this doesn't handle it in a few days, you can also use Black Ointment - very potent drawing salve from NSP. -Desiree
I have had a great experience having someone do candling with ear candles on a very bad and painful boil. -Teresa McIntyre
Near my underwear line I have a boil and it's been there for 3-4 months now and I have no clue how to get rid of it. If anyone has any tips please let me know, it's very painful and inconvenient. Thanks. -Kay
I would use Black Ointment with a band-aid every night. Drops of tea tree oil during the day will help the pain and help heal. Internally take a few bottles of BP-X - that will purify the blood and get rid of the under lying cause. -S. Nesky
My daughter had this same problem. I treated her with Oregon Grape, Olive Leaf, and Colloidal Silver. She also used the Colloidal Silver topically on the infected site. She has not had a break out since. Good Luck, Kathleen
First aid treatment would be Black Ointment Applied several times a day It will draw it out. -Richard Ask
Apply a hot compress, sterilize a needle in the fire, stick the needle in the boil, remove al of the pus, wash the affected area, and cover with a band-aid. -penelope
It can from hormone imbalance and extreme stress.

Also, ear candles? You can candle a boil. I had one behind the ear. A good friend was kind enough to candle it for me. Lots of sludge came out of it. It was a great relief in a short period of time. Hope this helps. -Teresa
- - - - - - - - - -
From what I have been taught, Boils = "dirty" blood, sluggish liver and congested bowels. Check for healthy eating program, LOTS of water and regular exercise. I have used BP-X with Great success. Add Black Ointment topically to draw out the toxins, but you don't have to "lance" them, the BP-X can be enough in most cases. Some people need more Cascara than found in BP-X, so LBS-II or straight Cascara Sagrada may be necessary - BE CAREFUL so as not to send someone into spastic bowel. Bifidophilus or Probiotic Eleven is a MUST for keeping them from recurring. And WATER! Purified Water, as in Nature's Sunshine's RO Purified Water. A healthy eating program including healthy proteins, fruits, vegetables, more FIBER, healthy fats and, oh yes, did I mention WATER! -Jan
- - - - - - - - - -
Near my underwear line I have a boil and it's been there for 3-4 months now and I have no clue how to get rid of it. If anyone has any tips please let me know, it's very painful and inconvenient. Thanks. -Kay
- - - - - - - - - -
I would use Black Ointment with a band-aid every night. Drops of Tea Tree Oil during the day will help the pain and help heal. Internally take a few bottles of BP-X - that will purify the blood and get rid of the under lying cause.

Black Ointment is a salve that contains herbs that have drawing and healing properties. It is a nature's sunshine product. The BP-X I mentioned is a product from NSP also. It has herbs that have a blood purifing properties. As I mentioned in the post - it is important to use topical applications for symptomatic relief but the BP-X internally will get to the root of the problem. -S. Nesky
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: My husband has suffered from massive boils on the buttocks and the peritoneal area since July of 2003. The doctors are of no help. I had him do a lemon water fast for 4 days and a colon cleanse. He has drank lemon water everyday instead of soda or tea for years. He does drink a lot of coffee, to my dismay. We even tried 3000mg of MSM daily for a month as a blood purifier, however he still gets them. When he does, he runs fever and the pain is so severe he is laid up for a while. I start him on garlic four times a day for the sulfa and use Prid drawing salve. They are usually 3-6 inches in diameter, with a core opening of about 1 inch and take over a week to rupture. I have never seen anything so ugly. What can we do to stop them from occurring? Thanks. -Melinda Daricek
- - - - - - - - - -
Dear Melinda, Have you ever had your husband do a parasite cleanse the Nature's Sunshine product Para-cleanse with paw paw is very good...or if he has been around a lot of toxins/chemicals then the Enviro-detox may be the better choice. Obviously his body is trying to get rid of something that is irritating it.

NSP's Liquid chlorophyll may also be a good choice...must take enough...start with 3 tsp. per day and increase until get to 1 tbls. 3x a day (in any amount of water). This will help with re-routing the toxins from the skin to the urinary or bowel.

Almost forgot to mention that the Ayurvedic formula "Skin Detox" from NSP would also be a very good option...maybe even All Cell-Detox.

So to sum it up...either...it definitely would be a good idea to do the Para-Cleanse with Paw Paw...once you do this if the boils still come up...it needs to be determined if:

- Skin Detox or
- Enviro Detox or
- All Cell Detox would be best

Either way Liquid Chlorophyll should be utilized along with the appropriate Detox formula. See if you can get your husband muscle tested by someone who has these NSP products. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
You also may try Burdock to cleanse the blood and NSP's Black Salve to draw the boil to a head faster. -Gwen
- - - - - - - - - -
Try MSM and Burdock Calcium VitD/HSN-W. -S. Mitchell
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: