Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Body Odor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Body Odor Reply with quote

Body Odor

I have a client who suffers from severe body odor. She has been on a cleanse and still has the problem. Any suggestions? -Cresta
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Body Odor is an unpleasant smell that comes off the body, usually from the hands and feet, groin, and underarms due to the concentration of the endocrine and apocrine glands in these areas. Often associated with sweat or physical activity. Extra strong or unusual smells may indicate a more serious condition (fungal infection, diabetes, or gastrointestinal disorders).

Anger, bacteria, drugs, heat, menstruation, nervousness, physical activity, sexual arousal, strong smelling food, sweat, and zinc deficiency can be causes of excessive perspiration.

This is what I would do for myself. I would look for things that decreases body perspiration such as: Sage orally, Yeast/Fungal detox, Candida diet, add Zinc and Nervous Fatigue Formula this is loaded with good herbs. You can also take a bath in Sage Oil, and Chamomile topical is an antibacterial. Walnut topical astringent, inhibits perspiration.

Reduce intake of spicy and smelly foods. Drink lots and lots of water to detox the tissues and organs of the body. Use body crystals to reduce underarm odor. I think store bought antiperspirant is not recommended now because studies have linked it with a risk in breast cancer. Good Luck -Dee
Certain parasites can cause an odor that smells like they haven't bathed in a month. Also, sometimes it is a zinc deficiency. If it is the Zinc, the odor will disappear in 1 or 2 days. -Ann Jones
I had a lady that was on disability because of here body order as she could not be near to her co-workers. and I used 1 pack of the Tiao He Cleanse and BP-X. With in a week the odor has gone. -Nadine
I get a similar problem every so often. I would suggest first clean the bowels, at the same time Put 1/2 a bottle of Chlorophyll into yourself. Are you eating enough RAW FOODS. Maybe add some enzymes as well. All the best. -Valerie
Liquid Chlorophyll. You can add Bowel Detox and Dandelion -S Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: Heard that Chlorophyll tablets are good for body odors, any views on the matter? -Patrick Blackman
- - - - - - - - - -
We have liquid Chlorophyll, which CAN be helpful for eliminating body odor.

As can using Nature's Fresh or Pau D Arco Lotion underarm.

Always check the bowels -- IF you are not eliminating properly, it can be a cause of body odor. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Will the capsules do the same thing as the liquid???? -gh
- - - - - - - - - -
Yes, the capsules should do just fine, but you shouldn't even need them for that purpose IF your bowels are working optimally. The Chlorophyll is always good for you AND assists your bowels also tho!!! -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
I had a client that was on disability for body odor as it was so bad she could not work in her office. She went to many a doctor with out help. I put her on a 10 day Tiao Cleanse with liquid Chlorophyll 2-3 times a day (I like liquid best as it easily absorbed ) in water and in 3 days she called to say that the odor was gone. -Nadine
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: