Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood Thinners

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Blood Thinners Reply with quote

Blood Thinners

I have had open heart surgery about 12 years ago. I had two mechanical heart valves put in. Mitral and aortic. Of course the doctors put me on Coumadin a blood thinner. I've read alot about this and know there are alot of bad side effects. I am now trying to find herbs and vitamins to help keep my blood where it should be. I have now been off coumidin for 8 months and I feel better than I have for a long time. I'm taking alot of vitamin E, Butchers broom, capsicum, garlic, Vari-Gone, and I've tried others but when I get a protime done at the hospital the numbers are not high enough, according to the doctors. Has anyone gotten off Coumadin successfully? I would really appreciate some help here. Thanks. -Jo
- - - - - - - - - -
Yes, people have gotten off Coumadin by using Ginkgo. In one of the seminars I was at Joan Vandergriff talked about getting her father off Coumadin. They worked with the doctor and, as they increased the Ginkgo, they were able to decrease the Coumadin. -Mike
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: Was wondering what someone could recommend as a natural blood thinner? Thank you. -Leesa
- - - - - - - - - -
These have helped others Dong Quai, Zinc and magnesium, Astragalus and Liv-A. -S. Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -
I just read that Vitamin E is a very good blood thinner.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: