Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood - Thick

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Blood - Thick Reply with quote

Blood - Thick

Does thick blood mean that one might be more prone to blood clots? I have thick lumps on my legs---the last time I had blood taken the technician said that I had very thick blood. His statement has troubled me since that time. The other night I cut my foot on a piece of glass on the floor, and I noticed that it clotted really quickly,. -Diana
- - - - - - - - - -
I would say, yes. This happened to me very suddenly. I didn't know until I injured my leg and had blood clots appear from the inflamation.

This CAN be an end result of being too acid, in which case you want to eat more alkaline forming foods (See FAQ page article on Acid/Alkaline Balance) . . . and can be an issue of digestion, which if you have undigested proteins in your blood, you want to take care of that issue also. Take NSP Protease+ BETWEEN meals and be sure to take NSP Food Enzymes or NSP Proactazyme with meals.

I have thick lumps on my legs Those may be unrelated. That sounds like fatty tumors, which is unrelated and outside of being unsightly, not dangerous.

There have been postings on this subject in the past. . . . I can't do a search for you right now -- but you can click SEARCH on the green toolbar and put in 60 months and use FATTY as the key word for the subject for which you are searching.

I've heard some say NSP Paw Paw Cell Reg IS good for tumors and others say, not necessarily so and make other suggestions. Do look up the various replies. . . -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
I do live blood assessments and I see agglutination of red blood cells all the time. It means the red blood cells stick together, like they're glued together. I have seen a few instances where people's blood was so thick it wouldn't even come out of the finger. My advice is to start working on digestion, with something like Digestive Bitters and/or Proactazyme Plus. Examine your fluid intake - are you drinking some water throughout the course of the day? Examine your movement throughout the day - do you make a conscious effort to move about or do you tend to be sedentary? All these factors contribute to blood flow. -Carol Matz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: