Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood Sugar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Blood Sugar Reply with quote

Blood Sugar

I am looking for herbs that can help with blood sugar highs and lows any ideas? -Rena
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Chromium GTF and P-14 are both good blood sugar regulators. - Laura
Sugar Regulator may be a good choice for this. Plus Target Pro-Pancreas to strengthen the pancreas. -Jane Plescher
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: I've had trouble with hypoglycemia in the past, and now am having trouble with high sugars--not enough to be diabetic, but high enough to be "borderline." I am not overweight, I exercise and eat somewhat healthily, although I tend to crave sugar. I've also been feeling tired, shaky, anxious, etc. when my sugar is unstable. A friend suggested I try the Chromium from NSP and cut out flour, sugar, animal products, etc. from my diet. I'd appreciate any other input. Thank you! -Dawn
Support adrenals and maybe also pituitary. Super Algae, Spirulina, Nervous Fatigue Formula, Licorice Root, Maca, HY-A,..... -LeRae
I would highly recommend two resources:

1) The Daily 7 Program will help you with some of the root issues of your blood sugar problem. www.daily7.com

2) Order the tape on "Diabetes" from the 2003 National Convention - excellent info. This is available through www.nspontape.com. -Sharon Grimes
I have found that eating six (6) small meals a day instead of three a much better solution. Sporatic eating such as go all day without food then eat a large meal, or eat before bed these habits can create havoc on the blood sugar levels. If you eat six small meals and a protein snack in the evening you should be able to maintain a constant blood sugar level. Drink a lot of filter water as well.

Also, I like chromium GTF or Licorice root they are excellent supplements to help reduce the sugar cravings. -Dee
I have a new customer and I tried the Ayurvedic Blood Sugar Formula with her and in one month her blood sugar has lowered from 180 to 140 and is still decreasing. Im impressed! -Suzanne
You might try Magnesium Complex. I've been reading about magnesium deficiency which can cause this kind of problem as well. It seems to be the key to my problems. That and supporting the adrenals, which has already been mentioned. -Stormie
- - - - - - - - - -
No fruit, no grains -- especially wheat products, no carrots, corn, beans, potatoes -- nothing that turns to sugar. No alcohol of course.

You can eat all the green leafy veggies you want, and cruciferous veggies. . . No dressing with sugar.

Muscle test for PBS, Target P-14, Pro-Pancreas, SugarReg, and Blood Sugar Formula -- See which would be most helpful to you. Fiber is also important -- slows down the release of blood glucose into the blood. -Georgiana
You need to be strict with your diet. The Zone Diet was recommended to my husband who has diabetes and heart problems. You can still live somewhat normally and keep your sugars in tact with this method. -Janks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: