Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood Sugar - High

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Blood Sugar - High Reply with quote

Blood Sugar - High

High blood sugar plus angina, recent heart attack, using Gluco Reg and HY-C, went off Metformin/kidney damage, took another drug for sugar. Would LH-C help? -Doreen Delgaty
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Is she diabetic or just elevated blood sugar? With any product, be sure to use enough of it to do the job.

Diet of course. That will make a big difference. Off all sugar, pasta & breads + stay away from high glycemic veggies such as beans and carrots.

Golden Seal will rapidly lower blood sugar, but you have to be careful not to lower it too fast with this. NSP doesn't have a GlucoReg, ours is SugarReg, Stock #927-1 -- excellent for lowering blood sugar.

Co-Q-10 (75 mg) will often prevent angina pains (often 2 - 4 needed). Capsaicin will STOP an angina attack within seconds. IF the angina is caused by clogged arteries, she may have to do the Mega Chel Artery Cleanse (search Forum FAQ page) I would definitely suggest Cardio Assurance, Stock #807-7 -- EXCELLENT heart product!!! -Georgiana
My daughter is on the psych drug Abilify. It causes high blood sugar. My husband had Diabetes II and died of a massive heart attack.

Do you know if the Golden Seal will work well with the medication she is on or is there something else she can take to lower the blood sugar. She has to stay on the medication. -CynthiaDurnan
You can try Super Algae. I would muscle test for the amount. I also really like Nopal for blood sugar. -Inge Wetzel ND, CNHP
Golden Seal is one way to deal with the problem but you can't take it with the medicine at the same time. There are other combinations that I feel work better such as Sugar Reg or Pro Pancreas or even Thai Go has helped some with diabetes. -Diane Toombs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: