Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood Pressure - Questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Blood Pressure - Questions Reply with quote

Blood Pressure - Questions

Several months ago, my husband contracted bronchitis. He went in to the doctor because the herbs I gave him were not having any affect. The doctor gave him an antibiotic and an inhaler because when my husband had a cough attack, it left him with chest pains, dizziness and difficulty breathing. His bp was great 140/80. A week later he went in and his bp had shot to something around 200/100. He was immediately put on the bp meds and told that the high bp was because of the inhaler. His bp did not drop, so they added more and more meds to the list. I have been giving him Cordyceps, Hawthorn berries and Olive Leaf and he went on Jeff's celery diet. The bp is now down to near normal range, but he is still on the meds.

He would like to get off the meds and I would like to know what products would be best to use. He cannot stay on any one combination of herbs for more than a month at a time as they stop being very effective. The exception has been the cordyceps. He is an A blood type.

I should mention that he believes that his condition is caused by a virus that he has been harboring for quite some time. Would yeast or mold cause blood pressure to go up? -Sharon Baldwin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We find most BP is caused from either Hiatel Hernia and/or virus and/or toxic liver - so his virus guess is probably a good one. Yeast/mold could cause it to go up in my opinion - I would get him Off the Cordyceps as this is from a mushroom I think - and I would have him on the following:

Pau D'Arco or Astragalus to prevent mutation (this should help to prevent the programs from becoming ineffective) Liver Cleanse - to flush toxins out of his liver Oregon Grape - to kill virus ALJ - to strengthen his lungs (his largest elimination system) Enzymes - to help digestion, and repair tissue Ayurvedic Bronchial Formula - to help the cough Golden Seal - only for 4-7 days 4 4x a day to kill the infection in the lungs

Dry brush towards heart, ginger baths, and Make sure his bowels are moving at least 2-3 x a day minimum. -Kasara D'Elene
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I was using Cordyceps because it seemed to help the bp drop down, but you're right, that's a mushroom -- reishi, if I remember right. So that's fighting fire with fire. I will give your suggestions a try. I really appreciate all your insight! -Sharon Baldwin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: