Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blood Pressure - Fluctuations

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Blood Pressure - Fluctuations Reply with quote

Blood Pressure - Fluctuations

I have a client who had high blood pressure -in the 200's systolic. I put her on Noni because another gentleman told me his BP dropped to normal shortly after he began taking Noni. Her BP is normal one day then it will be high the next day. She has been to a couple of Doctors and they don't know why the fluctuations occur. Anyone have similar experiences?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mine will fluctuate if I get nervous or upset over something. Often People can control this using NSP Stress Pack. -Georgiana
Does anyone have any idea about why blood pressure would go up by 30 points about 6 weeks after a kidney stone removal procedure. It was doing beautifully before then. I've had high blood pressure for about 10 years and it was well under control with the calcium channel blocker till now. -Randee
Perhaps someone else will have a better explanation -- but I had a severe accident and abdominal surgery as a result of this accident. My blood pressure was VERY high for a couple weeks afterward and still considerably higher than it had been for two or three months afterward. -Georgiana
I have normal blood pressure but for some reason my BP shot up for one whole week accompanied with headaches. I found out that it was from eating at a Chinese place and the food had MSG plus the soy sauce probably had some MSG too. After drinking a lot of water for several days and flushing my system, my BP went back to normal. If I had seen my doctor for this he surely would have put me on BP regulating meds and once started on this meds you cant get off them just like that. Its meds for life and you become dependent on it to regulate your BP. -Rene
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: